Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED]The Steel Plague [ English Speaking, Discord, Trials, No Entry Reqs ]

Fomiru

27 minutes ago, sansei3 said:

Hey, 

I played warframe for around 10 hours when it came out, and now i finally picked it up again. Anyway, im a noob, looking for a casual clan, to socialize a bit and maybe ask for some tips from more experienced players. 

I have read and understand the rules above.

Hello there sansei3. I have sent you an invite which you can find in-game. You can also find the link to our Discord in-game as well.

I'm fairly new to the game and a member by the name of glitchtitz said the people are pretty chill.

I fully agree with teh terms of service. :3 (Rules and policies)

Does being Satan count as a clan? (Not in a clan)

I have Discord. :3

4 hours ago, Satan609 said:

I'm fairly new to the game and a member by the name of glitchtitz said the people are pretty chill.

I fully agree with teh terms of service. :3 (Rules and policies)

Does being Satan count as a clan? (Not in a clan)

I have Discord. :3

Hi there, Satan Six Oh Nine. I sent you an invite which you can find in-game. You can get the link to our Discord in-game as well.

Hi, IGN: michael7119

I would like to join because I'm very lonely and sad and want to give all my contributions to a guild, also as a gamer, I am a very sociable person and cannot spend time without other people. :)

I read the rules and stuff sorry I must have skimmed over it

1 minute ago, michael7119 said:

Hi, IGN: michael7119

I would like to join because I'm very lonely and sad and want to give all my contributions to a guild, also as a gamer, I am a very sociable person and cannot spend time without other people. :)

I read the rules and stuff sorry I must have skimmed over it

I sent you an invite so you can make that statement of contributing to a clan a reality. You can find our Discord link in-game.

Hello, I recently got back into Warframe.

Looking for a chill clan and people to play with. Usually a lone gamer but like to contribute and help others.

I read the rules and guidelines and accept them

Thank you for your consideration in advanced

IGN: timnghia

1 minute ago, timnghia said:

Hello, I recently got back into Warframe.

Looking for a chill clan and people to play with. Usually a lone gamer but like to contribute and help others.

I read the rules and guidelines and accept them

Thank you for your consideration in advanced

IGN: timnghia

Hi there timnghia. I sent you an invite in-game. The link to our Discord can also be found in-game as well.

Hello, got back to Warframe around a week ago and was looking for a clan to join :)
The guy taking care of the thread seemed like such a nice person so I thought about joining the Plague!
Read the rules and guidelines, accept them.
Regarding contribution, I'm a REALLY casual player regarding progression, but kinda hardcore regarding time playing... So I usually contribute quite a bit whenever I can!
IGN: Guiavena

6 hours ago, Guiavena said:

Hello, got back to Warframe around a week ago and was looking for a clan to join :)
The guy taking care of the thread seemed like such a nice person so I thought about joining the Plague!
Regarding contribution, I'm a REALLY casual player regarding progression, but kinda hardcore regarding time playing... So I usually contribute quite a bit whenever I can!
IGN: Guiavena

Heyo Guiavena. There's an invite waiting for you in-game. You can find the link to our Discord in-game too.

Came back after a break, and started looking for a clan. Steel Plague looked like a nice community to join.

Contribution: I'm on most days, less so when I work but usually 8+ hours on my off days.

IGN: Mehmaster

Thanks for reading, have a nice day :D

1 minute ago, Mehmaster said:

Came back after a break, and started looking for a clan. Steel Plague looked like a nice community to join.

Contribution: I'm on most days, less so when I work but usually 8+ hours on my off days.

IGN: Mehmaster

Thanks for reading, have a nice day :D

Hi there Mehmaster. I sent you an invite that can find in-game, The link to our Discord is also found in-game as well.

I'm a new player looking for an active friendly group to learn with/from.

I've read the rules and guidelines and accept them.

Once I learn the ins and outs of the game a little better I'd like to be able be able to pay forward what I've learned when I can. I'm EST but normally on later anywhere between 9pm and 2am.

IGN: maxox555

Hey, new player, looking for progression help and a crafting station in the dojo! You guys seem really cool and organized. I accept your rules and guidelines 100%

Contribution :I would also like to help people out (new players) once I get far into this game, i've been VERY addicted!!!

I'm usually on PST 1pm - 10 pm around there :)

IGN: Dizzify

Thank you so much! <3

13 hours ago, maxox555 said:

I'm a new player looking for an active friendly group to learn with/from.

I've read the rules and guidelines and accept them.

Once I learn the ins and outs of the game a little better I'd like to be able be able to pay forward what I've learned when I can. I'm EST but normally on later anywhere between 9pm and 2am.

IGN: maxox555

Heyo maxox555. I sent you an invite in-game. The link to our Discord can be found in-game too.

12 hours ago, Dizzify said:

Hey, new player, looking for progression help and a crafting station in the dojo! You guys seem really cool and organized. I accept your rules and guidelines 100%

Contribution :I would also like to help people out (new players) once I get far into this game, i've been VERY addicted!!!

I'm usually on PST 1pm - 10 pm around there :)

IGN: Dizzify

Thank you so much! <3

Hello Dizzify. I attempted to send you an invite however it appears you are already in a clan :/

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, played this game a few years back had fun. Life happened and I stopped playing. Getting back into the game and finding it would be nice to be part of a clan again, you guys have very reasonable rules and guidelines that I happily agree to and you seem like the kinda people I want to play with.

IGN: Stogdog

Hello, the reason why I wish to join your clan is because I am looking for a more relaxed/fun based and less super grind elitist clan, I effectively want people to play with and research to leach off of.  Mainly I wish to join so I can play with other people because my friends wish not to participate in Warframe (oh and also the discord, I plan to join the discord as well). I'd also like to inform you that I am returning from a long hiatus, so that's another reason I wanted to join a clan, not any clan in specific, but I feel as this clan will accommodate my needs.  I have looked over the rules, they look fine to me, I have no opposition.  

IGN: Silzaangron

I'd like to join the clan because I haven't really played since beta, and I'm not really sure what I'm doing.  Playing by myself won't teach me anything, so I want to join a community and see what people do in this game.

On 8/16/2017 at 9:54 AM, Stogdog said:

Hey, played this game a few years back had fun. Life happened and I stopped playing. Getting back into the game and finding it would be nice to be part of a clan again, you guys have very reasonable rules and guidelines that I happily agree to and you seem like the kinda people I want to play with.

IGN: Stogdog

11 hours ago, Silzaangron said:

Hello, the reason why I wish to join your clan is because I am looking for a more relaxed/fun based and less super grind elitist clan, I effectively want people to play with and research to leach off of.  Mainly I wish to join so I can play with other people because my friends wish not to participate in Warframe (oh and also the discord, I plan to join the discord as well). I'd also like to inform you that I am returning from a long hiatus, so that's another reason I wanted to join a clan, not any clan in specific, but I feel as this clan will accommodate my needs.  I have looked over the rules, they look fine to me, I have no opposition.  

IGN: Silzaangron

2 hours ago, gytuif said:

I'd like to join the clan because I haven't really played since beta, and I'm not really sure what I'm doing.  Playing by myself won't teach me anything, so I want to join a community and see what people do in this game.

Invites sent to Stogdog and Silzaangron. Welcome to the clan.

gytuif. You need to state that you agree to the rules and then I can send you an invite. 

Edited by BeastfaB

Greetings!

I just got out of a very small clan that I joined when I was still very new. (5 players, with 2 inactive). 

I'm still rather new - but I'd love to evolve myself with others, and a bigger community. As I sometimes feel warframe can get a bit lonely - as nobody rarely talks during missions, I feel like a bigger clan is more up my alley :). I'd love to join this one, and show you what I can do ;).

And I'll gladly accept the rules and guidelines!

IGN: Kroya

4 hours ago, Kroya said:

Greetings!

I just got out of a very small clan that I joined when I was still very new. (5 players, with 2 inactive). 

I'm still rather new - but I'd love to evolve myself with others, and a bigger community. As I sometimes feel warframe can get a bit lonely - as nobody rarely talks during missions, I feel like a bigger clan is more up my alley :). I'd love to join this one, and show you what I can do ;).

And I'll gladly accept the rules and guidelines!

IGN: Kroya

Invite sent. :)