Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED]The Steel Plague [ English Speaking, Discord, Trials, No Entry Reqs ]

Fomiru

On 12/23/2016 at 6:50 PM, The_Trolllolol said:

I agree to the terms and conditions of this clan

Apologies for the delay. was out of town for the holiday.

However, you are already in a clan, so I cannot invite you.  You will need to leave your clan in order to join ours.

On 12/25/2016 at 8:54 PM, ThinkingArk said:

Hello!

I want to join this clan, for the research, but also to find a community I can be a part of.  I'm not very far into Warframe and don't know a lot, but I feel like I might fit in with this clan, the rules are logical, and I agree with them.  I also want to join so I can some friends to help guide me through the parts of the game I haven't touched yet.  I have discord as well and accept the terms of service and the clan rules.

Sounds good Ark, you are welcome in with us.

You'll find an invite to the clan ingame, as well as instructions how to join our Discord inside.

Welcome to the Plague :)

21 hours ago, zackrazer94 said:

@I3oggle

Hey, I read all your terms and conditions. I agree to them & wanna join your clan. Would be great to play with community & learn new things 

IGN - zackrazer9

Everything checks out Zack.

You'll find an invite to the clan ingame, as well as instructions on how to join our Discord inside.

Edited by I3oggle

Hey there!

Browsing for a clan with a friendly community that I can enjoy more of the co-op Warframe has to offer (Since I play alone a lot). I've read the terms and agree, and would like to join up. I do try to play a few hours a day if I'm not busy with other things, AND I also follow Eastern time, so the timezone stuff should be the same. I also use Discord and own a mic, so I'd be able to talk :)

Hello

I've been looking for a clan for a while and you guys seem nice. I've been playing for a while and wanted to see how far I could get without a clan and I'm starting to get to that point. I play a few hours every few days and a lot on the weekends. I agree to the rules and such. 

1. I would like to be a part of your clan because I have come to truly enjoy this game and am looking for some solid camaraderie. There is a lot to learn and especially coming from other MMOs, I understand that progression isn't something easy to get through, it requires (at some point) teamwork. I am looking for a clan that is willing to assist and take assistance when needed/wanted and is a fun and enjoyable crowd to be around :).

2. I agree to the rules stated.

3. Didn't even know clans were a thing. (haven't played since this was in "true" beta)

4. I do not plan to use anyone or organization, I am looking for actual teamwork myself.

5. I agree to said rules before hand lol.

6. Copy.

I am grateful to people and clans such as yourself. I always notice myself (in MMOs) assisting those who need it when it is required because it helps to increase positive feedback and support in the community. To see that in Warframe after returning from the longest hiatus is awesome.

Thanks again,

Walker

9 hours ago, Pazuzu156 said:

Hey there!

Browsing for a clan with a friendly community that I can enjoy more of the co-op Warframe has to offer (Since I play alone a lot). I've read the terms and agree, and would like to join up. I do try to play a few hours a day if I'm not busy with other things, AND I also follow Eastern time, so the timezone stuff should be the same. I also use Discord and own a mic, so I'd be able to talk :)

Everything checks out Pazuzu.

You'll find an invite to the clan ingame, as well as instructions on how to join our Discord inside.

3 hours ago, outoforeos said:

Hello

I've been looking for a clan for a while and you guys seem nice. I've been playing for a while and wanted to see how far I could get without a clan and I'm starting to get to that point. I play a few hours every few days and a lot on the weekends. I agree to the rules and such. 

Everything checks out oreo, thanks for applying

2 hours ago, Ausuko said:

1. I would like to be a part of your clan because I have come to truly enjoy this game and am looking for some solid camaraderie. There is a lot to learn and especially coming from other MMOs, I understand that progression isn't something easy to get through, it requires (at some point) teamwork. I am looking for a clan that is willing to assist and take assistance when needed/wanted and is a fun and enjoyable crowd to be around :).

2. I agree to the rules stated.

3. Didn't even know clans were a thing. (haven't played since this was in "true" beta)

4. I do not plan to use anyone or organization, I am looking for actual teamwork myself.

5. I agree to said rules before hand lol.

6. Copy.

I am grateful to people and clans such as yourself. I always notice myself (in MMOs) assisting those who need it when it is required because it helps to increase positive feedback and support in the community. To see that in Warframe after returning from the longest hiatus is awesome.

Thanks again,

Walker

Everything looks good Ausuko.

Hello, I am a old returning player looking for people to show me the what is going in the game and i just want to play with some new people.

I agree to the terms.

I had made my own clan ages ago, but disbanded it since I was the only one in it.

My discord is BraidedVeins

Edited by Miscmaster

Hey There! 

i was browsing the forums trying to find a new clan until i came here i want to join youre clan my main reason is sometimes playing alone in warframe is boring or just hard and all my IRL friends dont play this game so i would like to meet new friend in your clan 

IGN:BambaIsLove 

and one more thing is mastery rank matters? because if so im mastery rank 7 about to hit 8 

23 hours ago, Miscmaster said:

Hello, I am a old returning player looking for people to show me the what is going in the game and i just want to play with some new people.

I agree to the terms.

I had made my own clan ages ago, but disbanded it since I was the only one in it.

My discord is BraidedVeins

Hi there, sorry for taking so long.  Pretty busy.  Everything checks out though!

12 hours ago, Warpgate said:

Hello!

I restarted game just two days ago, so I don't have any clan now.

I want to play together with clan members because all my friends that I knew are gone.

hey there Warpgate, thanks for applying!

Before I can invite you, you must state that you agree to the terms and conditions.  Thanks!

21 minutes ago, BambaIsLove said:

Hey There! 

i was browsing the forums trying to find a new clan until i came here i want to join youre clan my main reason is sometimes playing alone in warframe is boring or just hard and all my IRL friends dont play this game so i would like to meet new friend in your clan 

IGN:BambaIsLove 

and one more thing is mastery rank matters? because if so im mastery rank 7 about to hit 8 

Hey there Bamba, everything looks good!  And if I didn't explicitly mention anything in our opening post, then it does not matter to me.

3 minutes ago, darkstorm99 said:

Are anyone of you online right now? 

Currently, I am.  But it is a holiday, you can always reach me through Discord if you have any questions :)

Hi there ^^ i've been playing warframe for about 1 year, but pretty much a solo player~ I started out warframe because a close friend of mine introduce this game to me, we played together for abit, but due to circumstances he stopped playing, and i continued playing by myself~ Been pretty much a solo player most of the time~ Ive joined a mountain clan once, but it felt more like a huge chat room instead of a homely, friendly environment, which was what i was looking for, so i left and ever since i couldn't find a nice clan in the recruitment chat hahaha, so i went onto the forum to my surprise i fell upon this page. Steel Plague appeals to me cause it seems to be a really homely and fun place, i really want just have fun with everyone and have a fun time in warframe.

So without further waiting! I agree with the rules and regulations!

My IGN is InukawaKai and i really hope to join you guys for a fun warframe time! 

hi im wanting to join the clan to have a comuinity to play with and i just started so i would like to have acsess that with friends or aquantices to be able to freely reserch and become a better asset to the clan and yes i aggree to the terms im doing this for a comunity

6 hours ago, TheRealEir__20 said:

hi!

im a new player that is looking for a clan to join, so that I can learn more about the game! and your clan is just the fit for me.

I have read the terms of use and i agree with them.

IGN: TheRealEir__20

-TheRealEir__20

Thanks for applying Eir, however you are already in a clan, so I cannot invite you until you leave your current clan.

2 hours ago, InukawaKai said:

Hi there ^^ i've been playing warframe for about 1 year, but pretty much a solo player~ I started out warframe because a close friend of mine introduce this game to me, we played together for abit, but due to circumstances he stopped playing, and i continued playing by myself~ Been pretty much a solo player most of the time~ Ive joined a mountain clan once, but it felt more like a huge chat room instead of a homely, friendly environment, which was what i was looking for, so i left and ever since i couldn't find a nice clan in the recruitment chat hahaha, so i went onto the forum to my surprise i fell upon this page. Steel Plague appeals to me cause it seems to be a really homely and fun place, i really want just have fun with everyone and have a fun time in warframe.

So without further waiting! I agree with the rules and regulations!

My IGN is InukawaKai and i really hope to join you guys for a fun warframe time! 

Hey there Kai, everything checks out!

1 hour ago, lilspy3 said:

hi im wanting to join the clan to have a comuinity to play with and i just started so i would like to have acsess that with friends or aquantices to be able to freely reserch and become a better asset to the clan and yes i aggree to the terms im doing this for a comunity

Hi there lilspy, thanks for applying!

On 8/21/2016 at 4:37 PM, I3oggle said:

fddcd72dec.png

The Steel Plague

( We primarily operate in the EST Timezone )

The Steel Plague is a community that tackles a massive variety of content together, whilst remaining fun, casual and not having an elitist environment.  We understand our members have their own lives to live, and we expect no member to be playing 4-5 hours everday.

We are currently a Shadow Clan, and plan to continue to upgrade our clan tiers as necessary as more people join us.

Staff

Below is the list of the Clans staff, these people are your go to for anything clan related.

I3oggle - Owner

____Austin____ - Admin

Alliance

NjGB2vP.png

The Steel Plague is a part of the alliance, Seal of Prophets, more information is available if you click here.

Clan Discord Server

We provide our members access to the clans Discord server, where all the staff are easy to reach and you can get into contact with us easily out of the game.  We also use this for speaking to each other when doing content together, as well as using it for just casual chat.  The link is provided in the daily message of the clan, always.

While we set everyone to push to talk, if you prefer voice activation you can read the policy regarding who is allowed to have voice activation on our Discord.

Want to come visit us before deciding if we are for you?  Click here and follow the directions in #welcome if you are interested!

Recruitment

There are no requirements we require to have gear wise, but in order to have you application accepted you must;

1. Post why you’d like to join.

2. Read and agree to the rules below, and state so in your application.

3. Not already be a part of a clan.

4. Understand that while we accept anyone into the clan, we are creating a community.  We don’t want players who plan to join us just for our clan research, or to just get into organized relic     runs or trials for the loot rather than participating in the clan.

5. Understand that by having your application accepted to the Clan, you must agree to the rules/policies stated in this post, and accept that they may be changed, modified, and have parts       removed at any time.

6. Linking any website in our chat that violates any of the rules above, or any links from Reddit.

General Clan Rules

Breaking these will not be tolerated, your first time you will recieve a warning, and anytime thereafter you will be you removed.

If you feel as if a member has been violating these policies, please send one of the Admin’s a screenshot of said chat.

1. Absolutely no racist, phobic, discriminating, or hateful words/comments.

2. No Harassment of any kind towards any of your fellow clan members.

3. Do not encourage others to break Digital Extreme’s Terms of Service.

Clan Guidelines

Breaking these isn’t necessarily the most offensive thing in the world, but we would appreciate it if you did not do any of these. If you break these enough times you will be removed.

If you feel as if a member has been violating one of these policies way too frequently, please send one of the clan’s moderators/admin’s a screenshot of said chat.

1. Conversations regarding ‘adult’ topics, recreational drug use, politics, and religion, should remain out of the clan chat.  This is to keep a clean environment.

2. Any banter that goes too far, E.G.: Jokingly telling a member to commit suicide.

3. Developer/Game bashing.  It’s fine to be mad sometimes, but please keep your comments out of the chat.

4. Begging, in any form.

5. Buying/Selling in any clan chat channel that isn't #trading on Discord.

Inactivity Policy

Members who go inactive for 30 days on our Warframe Clan list, will be given the rank Inactive in the clan.  This rank limits your ability to access the dojo, and removes your ability to use the Discord server, in which you be given access to a page with instructions on how to remove your inactivity if you chose to become active again.  Once you have been inactive for 60 days, you will be removed from the clan.

Logo Credits

Our logo was a commission done by the wonderful UsikuNox.  You can find her art page here if you would like to look at more of her art.

Thank you for reading!

Post below, and thank you for considering us!

Hi I want to join this clan for a few reasons one being that you guys seem to know what you're really doing as well as I would love to get to know new people and learn from the older players too. I already have a discord and I accept the terms of service.

Hi there I want to join this clan for a few reason one being that it is very well organized and well maintained as well as meeting new players and older players and picking up a couple things from them that I may not have known. I do have a discord and agree to the terms of service.

Thank you! 

Edited by Deadluck14
Fix mistake

3 hours ago, ____Austin____ said:

Hi Deadluck14 im ____Austin____ with and I will be inviting you to the clan. I hope you have a good time here and meet the new people you want to meet and grow with the old

Thank and sorry for accidentally posting the same thing three times my bad.

1 hour ago, RyeCharred1432 said:

Would love to join pretty new but looking to expand my enjoyment by joining your clan 

IGN: RyeCharred1432

Hey there Rye, I am afraid I cannot invite you to our clan until you agree to our terms.

My Name is Murkee (Warframe: Murkeee ((not a typo)) ) And I was told to apply for the clan here so uhh i apply i guess

I am in the discord (Discord:Murkee ((very creative))) I have 39 hours on warframe i think

Current set:

Warframe: Excalibur [lv: MAX]

Primary:MK1 Braton [lv: MAX]

Secondary: Furis [lv: MAX]

Melee: Skana [lv: MAX]

2 minutes ago, Murkeee said:

My Name is Murkee (Warframe: Murkeee ((not a typo)) ) And I was told to apply for the clan here so uhh i apply i guess

I am in the discord (Discord:Murkee ((very creative))) I have 39 hours on warframe i think

Current set:

Warframe: Excalibur [lv: MAX]

Primary:MK1 Braton [lv: MAX]

Secondary: Furis [lv: MAX]

Melee: Skana [lv: MAX]

I will need for you to accept the rules before I can invite you

Just now, Murkeee said:

The only rule is to be on the discord right? if so i accept it then i'm already on the discord anyway

Breaking these will not be tolerated, your first time you will recieve a warning, and anytime thereafter you will be you removed.

If you feel as if a member has been violating these policies, please send one of the Admin’s a screenshot of said chat.

1. Absolutely no racist, phobic, discriminating, or hateful words/comments.

2. No Harassment of any kind towards any of your fellow clan members.

3. Do not encourage others to break Digital Extreme’s Terms of Service.

Clan Guidelines

Breaking these isn’t necessarily the most offensive thing in the world, but we would appreciate it if you did not do any of these. If you break these enough times you will be removed.

If you feel as if a member has been violating one of these policies way too frequently, please send one of the clan’s moderators/admin’s a screenshot of said chat.

1. Conversations regarding ‘adult’ topics, recreational drug use, politics, and religion, should remain out of the clan chat.  This is to keep a clean environment.

2. Any banter that goes too far, E.G.: Jokingly telling a member to commit suicide.

3. Developer/Game bashing.  It’s fine to be mad sometimes, but please keep your comments out of the chat.

4. Begging, in any form.

5. Buying/Selling in any clan chat channel that isn't #trading on Discord.

Inactivity Policy

Members who go inactive for 30 days on our Warframe Clan list, will be given the rank Inactive in the clan.  This rank limits your ability to access the dojo, and removes your ability to use the Discord server, in which you be given access to a page with instructions on how to remove your inactivity if you chose to become active again.  Once you have been inactive for 60 days, you will be removed from the clan.

here are all the rules. This was found on boggle post