Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED]The Steel Plague [ English Speaking, Discord, Trials, No Entry Reqs ]

Fomiru

Uhm, hello.

I've recently picked up Warframe again, and boy If I didnt understand the game's content completely, I'm bloody clueless right now. Anyways-

I'd like to join up so I could play with some people more frequently. My tenno is brand new, mostly fresh from Vor's quest, and in case there are other greens in the clan, I'd be interested to join The Steel Plague.

1 hour ago, Taucer said:

Uhm, hello.

I've recently picked up Warframe again, and boy If I didnt understand the game's content completely, I'm bloody clueless right now. Anyways-

I'd like to join up so I could play with some people more frequently. My tenno is brand new, mostly fresh from Vor's quest, and in case there are other greens in the clan, I'd be interested to join The Steel Plague.

Hey there Taucer!  Thanks for applying.

If you could please acknowledge the rules in the first post before I invite you, it'd be obliged!  Thanks.

2 hours ago, I3oggle said:

Hey there Taucer!  Thanks for applying.

If you could please acknowledge the rules in the first post before I invite you, it'd be obliged!  Thanks.

Sure, I'm okay with them. Should make a statement or something? 

I willingly acknowledge the terms and rules of The Steel Plague, and accept them in my interactions with the clan's other members.

Hi I would like to join your clan.  I have a friend in it and I like and agree with your terms and rules of conduct.  Looking forward to joining, setting up my discord server.  Alias is actually PwrStryke updated it but i don't think it has sync'd here yet.

1 hour ago, pwrstryke said:

Hi I would like to join your clan.  I have a friend in it and I like and agree with your terms and rules of conduct.  Looking forward to joining, setting up my discord server.  Alias is actually PwrStryke updated it but i don't think it has sync'd here yet.

Hi pwrstryke hope you have some fun in the clan and w/ beast.

Hello sir. I am curently clan-less with a masteryrank 7. I am very close to beeing masetry rank 8 and i am an active player. I like to play with my friends, clanmates and im very open and hopefully helpfull. It would be a pleasure to join this clan. PS i got notified by MattyGG :)

On 1/25/2017 at 7:37 AM, RiderKick said:

Greetings, I wish to join the Steel Plague for an active, engaged community, something sorely lacking in my experience with my last two clans. I understand and accept all clan rules. 

Thank you for your consideration.

Welcome sending invite rn sorry for the delay, hope you learn something :D

On 1/25/2017 at 11:38 AM, HeywereJR said:

Hello sir. I am curently clan-less with a masteryrank 7. I am very close to beeing masetry rank 8 and i am an active player. I like to play with my friends, clanmates and im very open and hopefully helpfull. It would be a pleasure to join this clan. PS i got notified by MattyGG :)

Before i accept you I need to make sure you understand the rules 

16 hours ago, WarKittyPrime said:

Holo there!

I want to join because I have a friend that is already in this clan. I'm kinda new and don't really want to have to keep up with the more serious non-casual clans as well. I agree to the rules. I also have Discord.

IGN: WarKittyPrime

Thanks for wanting to join a clan love to help you out!! Sent invite

4 hours ago, anicked1 said:

I want to join the clan because my friend is in it.

I agree to the rules.

IGN:anicked1

thats a good reason :D. Sent invite!!

2 hours ago, AlfaThariZ said:

Hi i just started playing warframe a couple weeks ago and i haven't quite figured out how to play it properly, so i hope to join your clan abd learn more about the game i accept the rules and will not break it

nice meeting you guys

IGN AlfaThariZ

I can help you learn about warframe and thanks for wanting to join. Sent invite!!

Welcome everyone :D

Hello! I started playing Warframe about a week ago. So, I'm very new at this game. I want to join the clan to have a place to chill while playing as well as to get better at the game.

I accept the rules.

IGN: KickVN

Thank you.

3 hours ago, KickVN said:

Hello! I started playing Warframe about a week ago. So, I'm very new at this game. I want to join the clan to have a place to chill while playing as well as to get better at the game.

I accept the rules.

IGN: KickVN

Thank you.

Thanks for wanting to join hope you learn something :D

Hi! I just start playing warframe for about two weeks ago and my friend who is already in your clan suggests me to join your clan to know more about warframe and dojo. I promise that I will obey all the rules and terms of this clan. 

IGN : oDuElInGo (capital i at the back)

Thank you :)

On 1/29/2017 at 6:36 AM, oDuElInGo said:

Hi! I just start playing warframe for about two weeks ago and my friend who is already in your clan suggests me to join your clan to know more about warframe and dojo. I promise that I will obey all the rules and terms of this clan. 

IGN : oDuElInGo (capital i at the back)

Thank you :)

Sorry for such a late response school :sad:. Im inviting you to the clan and I hope you have fun and learn here. Welcome!!!!

I would like to join because I am still trying to learn the game and all of the clans I have joined so far have been either dead or didn't do anything together. Hopefully this one will be different! Also will do my best to follow all the rules :D

IGN FH-Pwnage

Thanks!

HI! im a mastery rank 5 :) my friend (who has been nothing but helpful) is in this clan! i accept all the rules and regulations regarding this clan and really want to become an active participant !:) i am currently a little new, but im learning more and more every time i play!:) i would LOVE to be a part of this clan and excel in it, like i know i can!:)

thanks!
Vincent:)

On 1/31/2017 at 6:10 PM, FH-Pwnage said:

I would like to join because I am still trying to learn the game and all of the clans I have joined so far have been either dead or didn't do anything together. Hopefully this one will be different! Also will do my best to follow all the rules :D

IGN FH-Pwnage

Thanks!

Hopefully this clan wont be "dead" to you welcome!!! Sending invite right now

23 hours ago, mazzameow said:

HI! im a mastery rank 5 :) my friend (who has been nothing but helpful) is in this clan! i accept all the rules and regulations regarding this clan and really want to become an active participant !:) i am currently a little new, but im learning more and more every time i play!:) i would LOVE to be a part of this clan and excel in it, like i know i can!:)

thanks!
Vincent:)

Excited that u want to join welcome!! Sending invite

23 hours ago, MazzaBear said:

Helloo! my husband (mazzameow) and i are looking to find a good group to play with where we can learn some more about the game and have fun. i accept the rules :) 

Thanks!

Sam

Welcome!!! I can do anything to help! sending invite

5 hours ago, SeptenReaper said:

Im up for joining an active clan, im online almost every day. Although 90% of clans I have joined have been inactive (sigh) im hoping this one will be different. Hit me an invite :D

Sorry but have to ask and make sure you read the rules and accepted them.