Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED]The Steel Plague [ English Speaking, Discord, Trials, No Entry Reqs ]

Fomiru

I'd like to join the clan. I was on a long hiatus from warframe and only recently gotten back into it. I've been a bit reluctant to join clans because the few clans I've joined before were either really inactive or in general didn't talk at all, but now that I'm back at it I figured I'd look around for a clan to join. I suppose those two go hand in hand when I think about it. I've read the rules and I accept them. They seem pretty easy to follow.

45 minutes ago, Blind-Yet-Sees said:

I'm interested in joining, if there are any vacant spots left. Just recently left a somewhat-inactive clan, and hoping to find another.

My IGN is Blind-Yet-Sees. I'll be online for the next few hours, so feel free to leave an invite whenever.

Cheers!

I've sent you an Invite. Check out our Discord as well. 

11 hours ago, CanaanMini said:

I'm interested in joining your clan. I have read and understand the rules. As of now this is my first time applying. To be honest I'm a little shy and so I will keep to myself unless I'm needed. #Trinity is best waifu.

Hah, welcome to the Clan. I have sent you an Invite In-game. Oh and also, #Mesa is best waifu.

Hey!

My name is Detris (although my in game name for Warframe is Detris_), and I would like to join your clan. I recently started playing this game and I think it is tons of fun. This is the first time I'm joining a clan. I would love to join the clan to learn more about Warframe and socialize with members. Thanks for the consideration

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I comply with your rules and conditions!

Edited by Detris_

1 hour ago, Detris_ said:

Hey!

My name is Detris (although my in game name for Warframe is Detris_), and I would like to join your clan. I recently started playing this game and I think it is tons of fun. This is the first time I'm joining a clan. I would love to join the clan to learn more about Warframe and socialize with members. Thanks for the consideration

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I comply with your rules and conditions!

Welcome to the Clan, there is an invite waiting for you in-game.

Hello,

I read all your rules and they are exactly what I'm looking for, which is a community to play with and no one talking about Trump. I started playing about a few weeks ago and have not joined any clan as of yet. I'm rank 10, have just started sorties, and I am looking for a good group of people to start doing trials with.

Thanks,

@FrostedBacon