Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED]The Steel Plague [ English Speaking, Discord, Trials, No Entry Reqs ]

Fomiru

2 hours ago, gordonlam8899 said:

gordonlam8899

dear

hi,may i join this clan,my mr 10

plz accept

Please agree to the rules before an invite is sent.

2 hours ago, angusygars said:

Hi,i am my username is angusygars,my mastery rank is 8,I want to join clan very much because I am liked to help your clan.

Please agree to the rules before an invite is sent.

2 hours ago, TheMinerShaft said:

Hi, my username is TheMinerShaft and I would like to join this clan, i agree to follow all rules and play regularly (mr 8), i will contribute for this clan, I would highly appreciate it if you accepted me in. Thanks!

Invite sent. Welcome to the Plague.

9 hours ago, gordonlam8899 said:

gordonlam8899

dear

hi,may i join this clan,my mr 10

plz accept

Hello Gordon,

You did not agree to the rules, you did not provide a reason of why you wish to join this clan, and you had a very sloppy application.

Denied.

Comming from the ancient Mayan civilization.. A wild tenno has stumbled apon your clan recruitment post. 

With a long history of defeating the wild factions of the solar system, a perfect candidate to join your ranks would be me!

Ps I'm lonley plez

7 hours ago, HeywereJR said:

Comming from the ancient Mayan civilization.. A wild tenno has stumbled apon your clan recruitment post. 

With a long history of defeating the wild factions of the solar system, a perfect candidate to join your ranks would be me!

Ps I'm lonley plez

Heywere if you want to rejoin talk to one of us on Discord.

Hi, i would like to join.

I'm new to warframe, i would love to join you on your journey to getting some awesome people and getting nerdy about warframes. I really want to get some tips and tricks about the game, as i think i would right here.      -Shade :D

Agreed to the rules.

In-game name: Sh4deDK

Edited by Sh4deDK

On 11/17/2017 at 11:35 AM, angusygars said:

HI,I am mastery rank 8,I would like to join your clan,thanks.

You did not agree to the rules or post a good reason why you wanted to join.

Denied.

On 11/17/2017 at 11:54 AM, Sh4deDK said:

I'm new to warframe, i would love to join you on your journey to getting some awesome people and getting nerdy about warframes. I really want to get some tips and tricks about the game, as i think i would right here.      -Shade :D

Agreed to the rules.

Hi shade, you are already in a clan so I cannot invite you.

On 11/17/2017 at 5:36 PM, Alucarded said:

I would like to join because I am unsatisfied with the small clan I was with and would really like to join a community and have people to play with regularly.

I agree to follow the above rules.

You are currently in a clan and I cannot invite you.

22 hours ago, kliqklaq said:

Hello, im new to warframe and it was suggested i join this clan to get some in game support and help. Thanks!

Please agree to the rules before I let you in.

22 hours ago, Thecoolsupercow said:

I would like to join the Clan, my friend TheGrue is your clan and suggest I join. I am an active player and looking to get to endgame as fast as possible. 

Please agree to the rules before I let you in.

20 hours ago, Meus_Veritas said:

I would like to join because up to this point I have been a solo player. I want to learn how to function in groups and do the more challenging content in the game as well as meet new friends. I agree to all the rules posted and look forward to meeting you.

Hey meus, Invite sent!

18 hours ago, RavenMouse81 said:

Hi,

I was hoping I could join your clan.  I've been playing with BattlePanda42 and TheGrue.  Your clan seems nice and your Dojo is really pretty. I've read and agree to the terms and conditions for the clan.

Thanks

-Mouse

Hey mouse, welcome to the Plague!

5 hours ago, DMx_Raven said:

Yeah, of course, sorry. I fully agree to all the rules listed. 

Invite sent!

Agreed to the rules.

Left clan.

This might be a little late, but whatever. I'm interested in joining this clan! It looks to be the right size for me; just enough people to be more than a squad, but not enough that everyone is just a name on the screen. This way, I can get to know everyone! If it's still a Storm Clan, that is. 

I agree to the rules and guidelines. Yes, I read them. They aren't terms and conditions.

Edited by Dragifire
Whoops, forgot to agree to the rules! That's important, I think

On 11/20/2017 at 8:12 PM, Kitechi said:

I would like to join your clan. I'm only MR5, and I would love to have people to play with. It gets lonely on solo.

I have read and I agree to the rules.

IGN: Kitechi 

Invite sent.

23 hours ago, Rumthorp said:

I would like to join. I generally enjoy playing solo but I will hang out in discord and help people in need. The game is more fun in a community. I have read the rules and I agree to them.

IGN: Rumthorp

Invite sent.

14 hours ago, Sh4deDK said:

Agreed to the rules.

Left clan.

Invite sent.

6 hours ago, Dragifire said:

This might be a little late, but whatever. I'm interested in joining this clan! It looks to be the right size for me; just enough people to be more than a squad, but not enough that everyone is just a name on the screen. This way, I can get to know everyone! If it's still a Storm Clan, that is. 

I agree to the rules and guidelines. Yes, I read them. They aren't terms and conditions.

Invite sent!

I3oggle, i accepted it but it doesn't say im in the clan?

i might have accepted the wrong clan idk, i clicked fast 

-Shade sry for so many problems :)

Never mind im in the clan sry for the msg :/

Edited by Sh4deDK

Hey there ive been looking for a new clan with nicer guildlines bc of the old clan i was in they were kinda strict about everything it kinda felt like living in north korea but i would like to join this clan my ign:XtreamGamer2k16 my discord is XtreamGamer2k16#6020 i accept the terms and the rules i could use a clan with these types of rules bc of the old clan thanks for reading this

16 hours ago, Rumthorp said:

I never got the invite.

Fixed, sorry about that!

1 hour ago, XtreamGamer2k16 said:

Hey there ive been looking for a new clan with nicer guildlines bc of the old clan i was in they were kinda strict about everything it kinda felt like living in north korea but i would like to join this clan my ign:XtreamGamer2k16 my discord is XtreamGamer2k16#6020 i accept the terms and the rules i could use a clan with these types of rules bc of the old clan thanks for reading this

This application made me laugh, so you've recieved an invite!

Welcome to the Plague!

3 minutes ago, XtreamGamer2k16 said:

Hey um i was kicked for no reason

could i get a reinvite

Hey there Xtream,

You were removed because you were rude to a number of the clan staff, and rude to many members, within the first 30 minutes of you joining voice chat, after it was hinted towards you that you needed to stop your behavior and yet you continued.  Examples include;

1. Making fun of peoples voices.

2. Opening your mic to audibly burp when we are a push to talk channel.

3. General condescending attitude to clan members you had just met.

I wish you well in your hunt for a clan, we are not for you.