Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED]The Steel Plague [ English Speaking, Discord, Trials, No Entry Reqs ]

Fomiru

Hey there, I'm pretty new to the game trying to find a clan so I can learn more and progress further into the game! I'm very interested, ur clan seems nice :), an invite would be awesome! (I agree to your terms)

Edited by Flashyzow

5 hours ago, Quagmireee said:

hey i would like to join a still new and would like to join a clan because i would like to join a great community

Hey there Quagmireee, please read our post again.  Just want to make sure you agree to our terms before I send an invite :)

4 hours ago, Flashyzow said:

Hey there, I'm pretty new to the game trying to find a clan so I can learn more and progress further into the game! I'm very interested, ur clan seems nice :), an invite would be awesome! (I agree to your terms)

Hey there Flashy!  Everything checks out, you will find an invite to the clan ingame, as well as instructions on how to join our clans discord inside the clans daily message.

Welcome to the Plague :)

2 hours ago, honss said:

Hey there! This is really really late but I'd like to join your clan. I'm a newbie and I'm looking for a community to grow with and learn more with. IGN: Honss (I agree to the rules)

Hi there honss, everything checks out.  You will find an invite to the clan ingame, as well as instructions on how to join our discord in the daily message.

Hey there. I was a member of a ghost clan but everyone went inactive. I would like to enjoy the game with some casual players once again instead of solo play or public where nobody communicates. I look forward to be invited.

I have read and agree to rules/terms.

Thank you.

BeastfaB

Edited by BeastfaB

13 hours ago, Quagmireee said:

Oh sorry forgot to put it i agree to your rules and want to join the clan because i want to join a great community and its boring playing warframe alone.

That was all then, thanks for amending your post!

You will find an invite to the clan ingame, as well as instructions on how to join our discord in the daily message.

Welcome to the Plague! :)

2 hours ago, BeastfaB said:

Hey there. I was a member of a ghost clan but everyone went inactive. I would like to enjoy the game with some casual players once again instead of solo play or public where nobody communicates. I look forward to be invited.

I have read and agree to rules/terms.

Thank you.

BeastfaB

Hey there Beast, everything looks good!

You will find an invite to the clan ingame, as well as instructions on how to join our discord in the daily message.

Welcome to the Plague! :)

1. I'm interested in joining a warframe community, I'd really enjoy being part of a group of people who have as much fun with this game as I do. I would also look forward to the many squad missions and various events that I would be able to do with the clan.

2. I have read to and agree to the rules.

3. I am not currently in a clan

4. I am very interested in joining and contributing to an active warframe clan.

5. I will follow any and all clan rules/guidelines

6. I will not link inappropriate/ rule breaking to chat.

1 minute ago, Zenorefe said:

1. I'm interested in joining a warframe community, I'd really enjoy being part of a group of people who have as much fun with this game as I do. I would also look forward to the many squad missions and various events that I would be able to do with the clan.

2. I have read to and agree to the rules.

3. I am not currently in a clan

4. I am very interested in joining and contributing to an active warframe clan.

5. I will follow any and all clan rules/guidelines

6. I will not link inappropriate/ rule breaking to chat.

Hey Zeno!  Thanks for following up.  Everything checks out!

You'll find an invite to the clan ingame, welcome to the Plague! :)

Just now, Duckkle said:

Hey!
I would like to join this clan my friend TheConceptOfBlue told me to join and he says "This clan is great!"

Hey there Duckkle, Blue has talked to me already, so you are good to go on everything but one thing.

Just let me know that you agree to our terms and then I will swing an invite :)

Hello Steel Plague,

I'm looking for a clan to reacquaint myself to the game with, thus your casual but competitive environment is appealing to me.  I did a fair amount of play a couple of years ago and now the game has gained some complexity and I suspect what I do remember has become somewhat obsolete.  I need to be re-educated :-)

I understand, agree with and can appreciate your rules for conduct.

The only thing I will need you to understand is that I will have nigh onto a gazillion questions to get my game knowledge sharp again.  I've got Discord installed I would just need whatever server information there is.

in-game name:  Zanthal

6 hours ago, Zanthal said:

Hello Steel Plague,

I'm looking for a clan to reacquaint myself to the game with, thus your casual but competitive environment is appealing to me.  I did a fair amount of play a couple of years ago and now the game has gained some complexity and I suspect what I do remember has become somewhat obsolete.  I need to be re-educated :-)

I understand, agree with and can appreciate your rules for conduct.

The only thing I will need you to understand is that I will have nigh onto a gazillion questions to get my game knowledge sharp again.  I've got Discord installed I would just need whatever server information there is.

in-game name:  Zanthal

Hey there Zanthal, everything checks out.

You will find an invite to the clan ingame, as well as directions on how to access our clans discord in the daily message.

Hey Guys!

I am relativly new in these Warframe scene and play only for 10 days. I am over 18 years old and my mother tounge is German but I have no problem to speak english the whole time.

I am working days off but in the evening and weekends I can and will play alot. I need just some of guidness and some explanations to help me that I get better, so I can help other to get better ! I like to play in a community so I'd like to join your Clan!

I also except your terms and will follow them!

Greetings Diablos16

Edited by Diablos16
missed something

17 minutes ago, Diablos16 said:

Hey Guys!

I am relativly new in these Warframe scene and play only for 10 days. I am over 18 years old and my mother tounge is German but I have no problem to speak english the whole time.

I am working days off but in the evening and weekends I can and will play alot. I need just some of guidness and some explanations to help me that I get better, so I can help other to get better ! I like to play in a community so I'd like to join your Clan!

I also except your terms and will follow them!

Greetings Diablos16

Hey there Diablos, everything looks good.

You will find an invite to the clan ingame, as well as directions on how to access our clans discord in the daily message.

Just now, I3oggle said:

Hey there Diablos, everything looks good.

Thank you very much I will join Discord as soon as possible :)

20 hours ago, The_Trolllolol said:

Looking for a clan to do late game content with this clan seems to be a perfect fit add me up

Hey there Trollolol, before I invite you I would like you to acknowledge our term and agree to them, thanks.

Hello!

I want to join this clan, for the research, but also to find a community I can be a part of.  I'm not very far into Warframe and don't know a lot, but I feel like I might fit in with this clan, the rules are logical, and I agree with them.  I also want to join so I can some friends to help guide me through the parts of the game I haven't touched yet.  I have discord as well and accept the terms of service and the clan rules.