Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The launcher keeps crashing right as a I start it

IkiryoTheCheerio

Hi, I was able to play warframe for about 2 hours, then I stopped and when I came back it just broke, I did some research and it said that if you use the steam version its buggy, so I went to the launcher. Its still having the same problem, How ever I do know its not using the same file as steam (I deleted the steam one and it doesn't try and install it) I think what I need to do is find the file, but I have 0 idea where it is

This is happening to me as well and i have no idea what happened, this all started when they introduced the new update for Titania, PLEASE HELP US. I've already deleted and reinstalled it but it still crashes. I just go on the warframe play button, the launcher loads, than after a few secs everything pauses and that it says, "Evolution engine has stopped"

Edited by Minecraftian101

I have had the same problem but it crashes before the play button works, i have uninstalled and copied the files for another computer which the game works on, and then i tried uninstalling and reinstalling from scratch (which let me into the game but it didn't work properly and crashed then back to square one).

I just wanna play the game.

I'm having the exact same problem: The Warframe launcher crashes just as I start it, the progress bar is halted in the very beginning of Checking For Updates -phase and the background animation (that would be Titania spinning around) stops as well. Sometimes the launcher itself does not start either, you can only see the Evolution Engine popping up in the Windows Task Manager and closing within a second. Reinstalling the game does not help either.

Same problem here it started when Titania came and now after the Nekros update i could get PA and played a bit then ii couldnt get in at all, Evolution engine keeps crashing and even after several new installs/reboots/fixes it still doesnt work....my boosters keep rolling but cant play or use them now.... i hope you guys can fix this soon.

On 23/8/2016 at 11:30 AM, InvisibleHobo said:

I'm having the exact same problem: The Warframe launcher crashes just as I start it, the progress bar is halted in the very beginning of Checking For Updates -phase and the background animation (that would be Titania spinning around) stops as well. Sometimes the launcher itself does not start either, you can only see the Evolution Engine popping up in the Windows Task Manager and closing within a second. Reinstalling the game does not help either.

I'm having the same problem here