Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relays

(XBOX)Oussii

2 minutes ago, Proxykon said:

I think he/she is missing that your bedroom is your private property and you are free to do in it whatever you want, as long as you have paid for it, while relays are open, public places.

Sure, let there be guards and police with weapons, but not visible

You don't see a policeman on the streets walking around or riding his horse holding his gun in his hand

you don't see a patrol car with guns pointed out of the windows

2 minutes ago, shadowfire380 said:

I wasn't talking about us I meant the syndicate representatives they have weapons on them.

since day 1 of warframe, can you name one shooting incident inside a relay?

It was always an attack from the outside

Post your guards there, not in corridors

It's good that we don't have WC in the relay orelse we would have seen them inside peeking on us :XD

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

never the police had a gun in his hand while walking

This is just one example. This is Germany. Currently not at war, afaik.

http://i.ndtvimg.com/i/2016-01/german-police-reuters_650x400_61452852544.jpg

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

nor pointed out of a car while driving

Obviously. Ten and Two! You are the police and are supposed to lead by example, lol.

6 minutes ago, Proxykon said:

This is just one example. This is Germany. Currently not at war, afaik.

http://i.ndtvimg.com/i/2016-01/german-police-reuters_650x400_61452852544.jpg

Obviously. Ten and Two! You are the police and are supposed to lead by example, lol.

This is not a safe house,

it could be during a shooting in a mall... (I am sorry for that)

In my country, police drive Ferrari and Lamborghini and Aston martin with no weapons even on their side

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

since day 1 of warframe, can you name one shooting incident inside a relay?

It was always an attack from the outside

Post your guards there, not in corridors

It's good that we don't have WC in the relay orelse we would have seen them inside peeking on us :XD

Perhaps having the armed guards there is what keeps anything from happening. And just because nothing has happened yet doesn't mean it can't.

2 minutes ago, shadowfire380 said:

Perhaps having the armed guards there is what keeps anything from happening. And just because nothing has happened yet doesn't mean it can't.

So keeping those arms visible in the hands of the guards is what making things not happening?

As if you are saying that Tenno are not eligible for trust or good behavior

1 minute ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

This is not a safe house

What does that have to do anything? Just because a place is described as a "safe house" doesn't make it one. Otherwise, every advertisement ever made with "the best ever" would actually be true (which they are clearly not).

Relays are public places. A mall is a public place. Public places are supposed to be safe places. But sometimes, public places, and therefor safe places, can be attacked, either from the inside or the outside, which makes the presence of police force necessary.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

it could be during a shooting in a mall

Haha, I doubt that, since people are clearly walking calmly in the background as there is absolutely no danger. The posture of the police officer is relaxed and he shows no signs of tension or shock.

And me seeing I need to point out these kind of things to you, makes me wonder how late it already has become. I gotta split now.

Still waiting for that sword-breaking whip video of you! See ya!

An active force keeps itself prepared for active threats by maintaining an active presence. The reason active forces are deployed with weapons is to respond to anything that would arise suddenly. 

As for the tenno not being trust worth, we're free to come and go as we please, so the relays employ their own forces. We aren't part of their active security force, so why should they change their behavior because an unreliable amount of frames may or may not be there? 

I find it odd that this annoys you at all. You remind me of the people who have issues with police because they get caught doing stupid crap. You feel that the cops are out to get you because, surprise surprise, they're out to stop people from doing stupid shtoof. This has only really been a thing since relays first deployed, and it makes fairly solid sense. Get over yourself.

20 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

I am living currently in a country at war, and never the police had a gun in his hand while walking nor pointed out of a car while driving

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

In my country, police drive Ferrari and Lamborghini and Aston martin with no weapons even on their side

hqdefault.jpg

Last I checked, the UAE is not actively at war with anyone. 

I don't feel comfortable eating in a restaurant or shopping in a mall while seeing a soldier holding a weapon in his hand,

Holstered i don't mind,

Back to our main issue here, while am i the only one who thinks that the guards in the relay should have their weapon holstered?

Once i can use my weapon there then they can hold it the way it is

(i don't feel comfortable discussing real countries situation here.. it's not my concern)

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

It does not make sense to me

Orelse give me the right to carry my arms and use them too,, at least in my ship

Your little friend Ordis, makes sure that your weapon are stored and taken care of ( He even washes the blood off your worn off melee weapons and fixes them for you )
( Well I'm not actually 100% that Ordis does that, I'd rather call game magic on that )
Anyway, they are stored in your ship because of maintenance purpose, you don't want to hold weapons in your private room, there's litteraly nothing to do with them here.
That is, beside looking at them for "Fashion" purpose. Which you can do in the arsenal.
And even then you do carry weapons, holstered, but you do have them.

All that said, you have no reason to hold weapons in your ship.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

3 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

Your little friend Ordis, makes sure that your weapon are stored and taken care of ( He even washes the blood off your worn off melee weapons and fixes them for you )
( Well I'm not actually 100% that Ordis does that, I'd rather call game magic on that )
Anyway, they are stored in your ship because of maintenance purpose, you don't want to carry weapons in your private room, there's litteraly nothing to do with them here.
That is, beside looking at them for "Fashion" purpose. Which you can do in the arsenal.

All that said, you have no reason to carry weapons in your ship.

As the guards in the relay have no reason to carry weapons visible, holstered ok, not visible unless it is for fashion purpose too

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

As the guards in the relay have no reason to carry weapons visible, holstered ok, not visible unless it is for fashion purpose too

Why does it matters, it's their job to patrol the relay weapons in hand ready to counter any type of attack.
Surely you don't know what happens in the relay every now and then since you're busy slashing grineers/corpus guts away on another planet.
They probably have best of reasons to carry them all the time with all the syndicates clashes/confusion in-between groups and the balor strikes that comes now and then.
There's probably even corpus who hates Darvo's guts and would try to get revenge for his "totally legit" steal of merchandise.

Anyway you get my point, NPC have their stories, they have obligation lore-wise as well in a period of galactic war. It shouldn't bother you that they want to do their work correctly and defend every residents of the relay that they protect to the best of their ability.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

2 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

Why does it matters, it's their job to patrol the relay weapons in hand ready to counter any type of attack.

You don't counter any attack in the corridor

There are 2 places legit to do that.

- Arriving platform

- Outside gate or border

any other place is just a show off or fashion purpose

Once more thing, we tennos aren't we suppose to be on the same side of the guards?

Then why we can't hold our weapons. i am not saying shoot them, but hold them as well