Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After SotR update matching making is HORRIBLE

(PSN)JrJester00

There are so many problems with match making after this update I do not know where to began or how to help DE to solve.

1. Majority of the problems I see are with Alert and/or special mission types.  I attempt to try to join the Alert and it sits for a long time to try to find a team.  Once found either someone leaves and/or it bounces me back to searching for another group.  It took me literally took me almost 5 mins just to get into 1 Alert mission last night. 

2. When attempting to join a group my status shows Green X and starts timer count down to start mission while the rest of the players all show waiting to ready up.  Honestly, I don't think this is working properly because I'd like to skip the countdown by having all the public players ready up faster.  I think this is a bug because I do not believe the other players can ready up to speed the count down timer up.  Everyone just sits with un-checked ready up green status.  Do you allow public matches to by-pass countdown anymore?

Anyone else having problems after update?

I'm having similar problems. A lot of times I'll try and do a relic mission only for the matchmaking to lock up once the timer hits zero, neither starting the mission nor letting me leave matchmaking. The only option it to click on the big "X" in the top corner of the screen. 

It's really frustrating with all this new content not being able to enjoy it.