Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 2

[DE]Rebecca

17 minutes ago, Mikki79 said:

...all the other 10-15 enemies in the room disappeared along with my stealth kill affinity buff...

Honestly, as much as that sucks, I feel that's intended. I would think it's to stop insta killing entire rooms for bonus exp.

Edited by Eathian

Odd that I havent seen this mentioned, "prefer overlay map" is glitchy now, it's not on at start anymore, and it keeps turning itself off at random.

Oh, and I tested pluto - hieracon, and very much dont like the reward change, getting fewer relics overall, at more random intervals, instead of predictable ones, less credits, definite stealth credit pack nerf there, I'm not getting Neo relics there either.. and the axi ones I got were ALL Axi V1?

Perhaps that's bad luck, but these results make me want NOT try a few more times, I'm just going to grind somewhere else.

Edited by enizer
splelling

33 minutes ago, enizer said:

Odd that I havent seen this mentioned, "prefer overlay map" is glitchy now, it's not on at start anymore, and it keeps turning itself off at random.

Oh, and I tested pluto - hieracon, and very much dont like the reward change, getting fewer relics overall, at more random intervals, instead of predictable ones, less credits, definite stealth credit pack nerf there, I'm not getting Neo relics there either.. and the axi ones I got were ALL Axi V1?

Perhaps that's bad luck, but these results make me want NOT try a few more times, I'm just going to grind somewhere else.

It's probably RNG. I suggest you try Berehynia. All rotations there can have a chance to drop a relic. (A for Neo and B/C for Axi I think)

34 minutes ago, enizer said:

3 days ago when I played Hieracon to 2000 cryotic I got 9 relics, today when I played to 1500 cryotic I got 2...

17 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Fixed Loot Detector’s glow effect being too dim for Mods.

This is not fixed:

From maybe 20 ft away Baqg9yF.jpg

from maybe 60 ft away: AkACXH0.jpg

I'd like the old look back please. You know the one where you could see it from like 6 miles away.

Edit: with this I can't see it from even 60ft with a quick glance, then neither animal instinct nor theif's wit is worth a mod slot.

Edited by Uzkost

1 hour ago, Mikki79 said:

3 days ago when I played Hieracon to 2000 cryotic I got 9 relics, today when I played to 1500 cryotic I got 2...

Same earlyer today, 1700 cryotic, 3x axi V1 relics

Edited by enizer

8 hours ago, 2lstgun-EN- said:

If you check the wiki, you can actually spawn the specters by taking an Apothic to earth and finding the Grove. Post-quest the tileset is obviously randomly generated, but the Grove is still attached to the same "tile" every time.

Ty

7 hours ago, MokutoBunshi said:

you are talking to a guy with 0 photoshop skills...just putting that out there....

]\'[

You just need to resize your chat box so that you only need to post one screenshot and make sure the chat box is in focus so that it is red text on black background instead of translucent black.
I always appreciate that someone posted red text for other to see, especially since not everyone would be in game to read the red text.
Btw, I just use MS paint on Windows to crop my screenshots, I got no Photoshop.

So Pluto, Hierachon got nerfed again (excavation in general)? Great.... I knew it was way too good to have a steady flow of Axi and Neo relics coming from a place that's more or less fun to play as well :/
Now it's all luck based. And it's even more irritating, because "but guys, we are trying to reduce grind and RNG!"

Edited by Shryoss