Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 2

[DE]Rebecca

Still no fix for:

1. Terribly buggy matchmaking UI after each Fissure mission, forcing players to quit squads and form new ones every time they want to do a Fissure mission after just completing one.

2. Titania Ult crashing the game randomly, sometimes after Focus usage.

Edited by Sci_Ant

can you guys make tatanias ult actually worth using? like maybe an alternative to being a cc frame.. maybe her ult can change her abilities to make her more healing or damage based?  i mean why give enhanced damage and dodgeing if your going to make it weak. just saying... 

14 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 2

Changes
- The radial burst from Syndicate weapons and mods is now silent and won't alert enemies.

This!!! I am going to test it out very soon :D    Thank you DE for all the hard work and fixed.

still no fix for: 

basically, the Embolist syndicate mod (which make the embolist have 300 mag size at max rank) only works when you're the host/playing solo. when you start you have only 100 mag size, then you have to reload to get the rest of the mag size. and that's pretty much the whole clip 

10 minutes ago, Majesterus said:

What about the bug where casting titania's razorwing made the game crash
or when trying to sprint while in razorwing u lag and can barely move?

^This...I literally still cant use Titania because of all this...I mean I can but it would be as a CC frame and even then it can annoy your team mates because the enemies float around like some ragdolled balloons. That stutter lag sprint of her ult bothers me because she moves SO slow without it and you cant even use it right now because of that and the fact her Razorwing will crash your game.

ok, i can see these mods in-game by using the command [mod's name] and half of them are really interesting

but Shotgun Amp needs some tweak right now, since only gives +6%, instead of +27% like rifle and pistol amp

Edited by Zeyez

" - The radial burst from Syndicate weapons and mods is now silent and won't alert enemies. "

Woo hoo!

" - Fixed ground enemies continually spawning after you have been teleported to Archwing in the Archwing Quest Fomorian Escape mission. This caused significant performance drops. "

Wasn't this fixed before?

FIX ALL DA BUGS!

]\'[