Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 2

[DE]Rebecca

18 minutes ago, shipwreck616 said:

can you guys make tatanias ult actually worth using? like maybe an alternative to being a cc frame.. maybe her ult can change her abilities to make her more healing or damage based?  i mean why give enhanced damage and dodgeing if your going to make it weak. just saying... 

maybe making it faster will help too.

]\'[

Hey DE. I found a glitch in where if you're using Titania & and a syndicate primary. Basically if you use  Razorwing for a extended amount of time and then switch it off you lose your ability to use your AOE burst and the meter disappears completely. please can u fix this? I'd really appreciate it.

Remaining bugs I have faced so far:

Spoiler

1| When checking the Conclave tab in the Arsenal and then switching directly to Navigation, why is there a Lunaro infront of my Warframe? 

2| When using the Navigation interface with a mixture of Controller/Keyboard+Mouse, the cursor sometimes overlays the 'controller cursor' and sometimes this cursor malfunctions and gently slides in a direction. The only escape is to pull out of Navigation and re-enter again.

3| When using a Controller, cannot close chat or navigate a small number of interfaces as smoothly as I would be able to on, say, Xbox One. Not a big issue, just decloaking it with my Sand-Shadow Nullifier. 

4| In Extermination missions or missions with very few or limited quantity of enemies (including Sabotage), there is no way to ensure the maximum 10/10 Reactant from Void Fissure incursions is present on the map itself within players' reach.

5| Where are our Nightmare missions? I can't just dream, Lotus. AKA: How do we find, access, or even SEE our Nightmare missions now? I don't see any. Why?

Other things:

1| I just noticed the Jat Kittag got a texture refinement. Was this mentioned somewhere? If not, it's still a nice improvement.

2| ...As for Tenno and Warframes, with all the fanart we're seeing of Warframes with Tenno faces, will it be possible to put the Tenno head on most Warframes?

3| There is no option to wear your hood, yet you show it can be so. Many would like this option, I would think, to preserve the mystery of the Tenno. Don't want those who haven't woken up yet to see what we are, do we?

4| I await Nekros Prime and his weapon-accessories.

5| I'm wondering when beam weapons and gunblades will join the Conclave, and whether we can see the return of SOME PVE stances into Conclave (after numerous tests)? 

6| With the introduction of the Conclave Stances, I am eager to test them in a PVE environment, but as of now this is impossible.

Time-related thing:

Also, just to be sure, will War Within be within this week, or within the week next to it, or the week after that? Just curious.

17 minutes ago, Zia_Avenicia said:

The spawning was incredibly inconsistent. Sometimes it would spawn everywhere in a mission, and other times it would not even spawn one plant.

Thanks for letting me know.  I never bothered to look into it, as it dropped so readily for me.  One mission, and I could have done the quest almost 4 times over.

Glad it won't be holding anybody else back anymore.

Edited by Malater

Still no fix for:

"Chesa Kubrows are still not working as they once were. Ever since early February of this year my Chesa and many others have become very lazy. From a technical standpoint they are not triggering their equipped precepts, preferring to either attack close enemies or stand still and do nothing. They do trigger Retrieve and Scavenge when no enemies are around though. Is this intentional or is it a bug?"

posted that a while back. Really wish there was a way to see if this is on DE's radar or not ruins one of the 7 endgame companions (5 Kubrows, 2 Kavats)

Edited by BIueKnight

I can't set foot in a relay before crashing, Baro is a nightmare, selling prime stuff is undoable, it took me fifteen crashes to get the Titania quest, started with the Lunaro Update

Still have the ending reward screen over the fly back to the ship after end of missions.

Infested projectiles hit way to hard and scale improperly.

Returning from the Dojo brings a black screen that may or may not fix itself.  (Sounds of the Liset will be playing)

When activating focus the hips on the (Kupra?) leg flaps arc instead of ragdoll properly looking...silly.

(Will post more as I think of them)

Still no fix for the issue in this thread? 

Or the issue where the mission summary is stuck open and you are forced to alt f4 to quit the game? You know, the issue you said you fixed halfway through all the specters of the rail hotfixes but didnt really fully fix? I hate to look like a whiner but these are game breaking bugs that need to be dealt with.