Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 2

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Nullifier capture targets no longer have their nullifier globe expanded when they are downed.
- The radial burst from Syndicate weapons and mods is now silent and won't alert enemies.

I say Hallelujah! Some unexpected changes, but I love it!

Thank for the hotfix.

Still would like to see "Claim All Extractors" button back on the starmap.

Edited by DeathshotSE

58 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 2

Endo Fixes:
- Clarity on drops overall for endless missions:
We did a drop audit of our endless tables and decided to reduce the repeat Mods in Rotation C and split what was 100% of Relics in B with C so that C isn't considered a 'wasted' rotation.

1. What is the likelihood that neither rotations B and C will not give relics, leaving both rotations 'wasted'? I have terrible luck when it comes to games and frankly this change doesn't sound good on paper.
Edited by Insizer
removed one point I'm complaining about

Titania's great.  I love her.  The status procs just made her Razorwing a lot meaner.  The only thing I really want to see done to her is changing the spacebar frome an altitude rise in Razorwing to the current afterburner affect on Archwings.  Can we do that?  Preferably without the annoying sideways drift that plagues Archwing now.  That'd be super.

5 minutes ago, _Nyoka said:

There is nothing wrong then.. the wiki that wasn't updated yet.. :D

I highly doubt that would be the intentional cost when the Amesa only has one part that costs 2200 Oxium.

The Tellurium and Clan Research Resourses are correct, everything else is wrong. I don't want to spend 7500 Oxium on RESEARCH, that is supposed to be 35. 

55 minutes ago, Larry_Foulke said:

No fixes to the Bullet Dance stance?? All of the combos repeat the basic combo and trying to do anything else besides the right click combo is too random and broken, the rapid fire combo doesnt even fire all its shots correctly either.

This 100%, i can't decide what combo i wanna use, it decides for me!

49 minutes ago, enizer said:

I thought the same immediately.

I didnt mind rotation C being a joke,  I loved that it was NOT based on luck, I could just do a certain amount of excavators, and get a set predictable number of relics

Since the change from keys to relics I´m going through a LOT more of them, so I need to grind for them, and the grind being random does NOT help.

No--for example, at Hieracon, they split up the Neo and Axi relics. Neo are in B, Axi C. They just eliminated the mods from C rotation completely.

The issue I've run into so far, in my first 20 excavators on Hieracon, is 0 Endo from excavators.

Edited by VelarozDosun
Clarification

Archwing quest still broken on Corpus Outpust Venus E Gate...me and group of friends have restarted and they still don't spawn after multiple times. I literally can't access more than half the game's content because Jupiter Junction requires this quest to be finished.

Edited by DMXGeo

Making syndicate explosions silent....so bandaid.

I mean...Some of them proc really agressive stuff. How in the hell enemies would stay unalerted?  Meridian proc stuns em so hard they are finishable...And then they gonna walk like nothin' happened?  meh.

2 minutes ago, Alenkj said:

I highly doubt that would be the intentional cost when the Amesa only has one part that costs 2200 Oxium.

The Tellurium and Clan Research Resourses are correct, everything else is wrong. I don't want to spend 7500 Oxium on RESEARCH, that is supposed to be 35. 

yep... you're right.. it suppose to be 35, but only back then whe oxium was painfully rare, just like tellurium is today (meybe worse).. now.. you can get 2k oxium with 20minutes... now think.. you have a gost clan, maybe 10 players, if it is full, that means 750 oxium for each.. in 10 min your clan can get this pretty easy.. im still wondering.. what are you complaining about? dont you wanna play? im mean.. no work.. no reward.. right?

The "prefer overlay map" setting is still broken, it seems to load of if I join an in-progress mission but if I host it will always start as a minimap, it will also revert to minimap after cutscenes.

I second the "bug list" or ticket systems for lists, even more so, I offer to create it and maintain it for free! It is so annoying to have undeclared bugs fixed suddenly in a version.

Something that says "last version this bug was spotted" and "community confirmation". A good way to track and a lot of places to add bugs, even cross referencing bugs. Like prices, rewards, gui, settings, gameplay, etc, etc, etc.

I really like your game :)

DE you just said nerf to Nullifier capture targets no longer have their nullifier globe expanded when they are downed. But in Law Of Retribution (Nightmare) Nullifiers globe are huge compare to before "hotfix" and you haven't nothing about it! WTH???

On 8/22/2016 at 5:44 PM, ShiraHagane said:

except it still does

I noticed the Rakta Cernos doesn't, at least running Ivara in Prowl.  Stealth kill chain stayed unbroken as long as i didn't kill an enemy that was too close to another.  I tested it with the Vaykor Marelok, and it still seemed to alert enemies and break stealth kill chain.

55 minutes ago, Zaraska_Solani said:

Yup...I experienced it 3 times within 15 minutes when I was trying to do the Interception alert earlier...every time I would load in and cast her Razorwing my game would immediately crash to desktop. It doesn't seem to happen all the time but I haven't used Titania sense because I am afraid that she will crash my game again...which makes me sad because I love using her.

I feel ya, pal. Same thing here.
I just finished making a 2 forma build with maxed strength, duration and range, and wanted to use her razorwing melee and gun weaps to literally destroy everything in my way but I cant. DE PLS FIX THE AWFUL BUG