Archwing Quest - Excavator not spawning on systems!

PyroTempus

After the hot fix, I was able to complete the Earth mission to get the harness, but the next mission to extract the Odonato System is bugged (no extractors).  This was very disappointing to be able to get one step closer but still not complete the missions.

Update: Aug 27th, I was able to complete the mission.  I saw several posts that people were randomly getting the extractors, so I tried this morning and got them on the first try.

Edited by Bnomadman

Same here, it is extremely frustrating after coming back after a year and being stuck on Ceres. Earth excavator spawned for me but it did not on Venus. Can we have this fixed asap? I think some sort of compensation would be appropriate since I have missed out on all of the alerts and sorties since i can easily solo level 50 missions. What a wounderful way to come back after spending a lot of time and money in this game. 

I saw on Reddit that someone was able to complete the mission, and decided to just repeatedly run it over and over. After ~15 attempts of running the mission all the way through, I finally got an extractor to spawn and I completed the mission. If you guys attempt it prior to a proper fix being released for this, I hope you have better luck than I did!

13 hours ago, bogflord said:

I saw on Reddit that someone was able to complete the mission, and decided to just repeatedly run it over and over. After ~15 attempts of running the mission all the way through, I finally got an extractor to spawn and I completed the mission. If you guys attempt it prior to a proper fix being released for this, I hope you have better luck than I did!

Did the one that worked spawn Infested or Corpus? And what do you mean by running the mission all the way through? From one end of the map to another? Thanks in advance and sorry, I couldn't find that reddit thread.

After trying for a total of 9 times so far, I finally managed to get the extractor to spawn!!! Can finally advance!!!

For those who have yet to get it to work, just keep restarting the mission. It seems that the map just needs to hit the right "large" one for the mission and you'll know you have the right one because right after you hit the ground, there will be the usual yellow marked waypoint on the mini map. Enemy units are still Infested ones. Hope that helps everyone.