The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTB Red/Black Smeeta Kavat

MrM1

You're better off buying the color pack and coloring it to fit your needs. Basically any color kavat you see can be obtained via the coloring pack.

While natural colors is nice, it would take some experimental breeding and lots of plat burned to obtained the color you want. Also, energy color-wise, I have not seen red or black energy at all and I've bred at least 13 kavats and periodically check threads. Despite what the wiki is saying about the colors available, it's not entirely accurate.

So here's what you should be looking for instead, the head type, tail type and energy color. Energy color is very important because most tails show off the energy color that way, with exception to the leaf tail as far as I can tell.

Edited by ivlr3vil
15 hours ago, ivlr3vil said:

You're better off buying the color pack and coloring it to fit your needs. Basically any color kavat you see can be obtained via the coloring pack.

While natural colors is nice, it would take some experimental breeding and lots of plat burned to obtained the color you want. Also, energy color-wise, I have not seen red or black energy at all and I've bred at least 13 kavats and periodically check threads. Despite what the wiki is saying about the colors available, it's not entirely accurate.

So here's what you should be looking for instead, the head type, tail type and energy color. Energy color is very important because most tails show off the energy color that way, with exception to the leaf tail as far as I can tell.

oh thank you! didnt even know these color packs existed