Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 3 (Nekros Prime!) 

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that it's bad, dude.

its a nerf to my fav frame. FACTS! its not a simple opinion. or a "feeling" the hard stats are all over the forums about nekros update changes. THEY WAS A NERF! I DEMAND IT FIXING!

Just now, F4talFr4me said:

its a nerf to my fav frame. FACTS! its not a simple opinion. or a "feeling" the hard stats are all over the forums about nekros update changes. THEY WAS A NERF! I DEMAND IT FIXING!

Then make a topic about it. I actually like the changes, although I do miss spawning a huge army, the new ones are stronger.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The new Relics added that contain Nekros Prime, Tigris Prime, and Galatine Prime now contain a mix of the unvaulted items from the above removed Relics.

Does this mean we need to farm for new relics before we can farm for Nekros and weapons? If so, this system does not correspond well with the key system, which allowed us to just use the keys we already had that got the new items added to their drops.

Still waiting for a fix for:

• Karak Conclave skin not usable on Karak Wraith
  • Karak Conclave skin appearing as Braton skin in the offering menu
  • Fusion menu still displaying outdated hints
  • Bullet Dance stance not working properly.
  • Rakta Cernos texture bug with the Paris deluxe skin.

Edited by TapeKiller

2 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Then make a topic about it. I actually like the changes, although I do miss spawning a huge army, the new ones are stronger.

you also like getting bent over with desecrate nerfs so hard its become useless now? the Decay they lied about us not needing duration any more? the much less minions for a pathetic buff of the few minions we have now?

Im not standing for it. you buy Nekros Prime and you support the ignorance of DE not listening to the community and how they lied to us.

Edited by F4talFr4me

Still no way to get the Apothic blueprints back after selling them? Thought they were supposed to be sold after the mission with the price tags and all, then figured out I needed them. Because, you know, no info on it in the changelog.

Guess I need to wait till quests become replayable?

Edited by Ghost_Yo

Just now, Lijka said:

Does this mean we need to farm for new relics before we can farm for Nekros and weapons? If so, this system does not correspond well with the key system, which allowed us to just use the keys we already had that got the new items added to their drops.

Just now, Kayco38 said:

so i guess relic system will nox shine to its brightest point ,no keyshare,cant farm key before prime come x)

enjoy the grind peep

are you guys even surprised?

2 minutes ago, F4talFr4me said:

you also like getting bent over with desecrate nerfs so hard its become useless now? the Decay they lied about us not needing duration any more? the much less minions for a pathetic buff of the few minions we have now?

Im not standing for it. you buy Nekros Prime and you support the ignorance of DE not listening to the community and how they lied to us.

How about taking a chill pill? Whether or not you think they messed up, DE are still some of the best devs out there. Heck, on some games, even posting something like you just did is enough to get you banned from the game (Looking at you, The Isle). So how about you wait for them to fix it?

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Check the in-game Codex in the 'Relics & Arcanes' section to find the drop locations for the new Relics! 

bug (or feature request *g*): there is a searchbar in the relics-section, but it's not possible to search for rewards... for example searching for nekros should show only the relics that contain nekros prime parts...