Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 3 (Nekros Prime!) 

[DE]Megan

Just now, Kayco38 said:

no ,im just finally gonna see people react to this thing for potential fix finally x)

I mean, this was quite obvious when they introduced the relic system, if anything now people only have a confirmation of what DE was going to do to put another grindwall before the new gear acquisition.

2 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

How about taking a chill pill? Whether or not you think they messed up, DE are still some of the best devs out there. Heck, on some games, even posting something like you just did is enough to get you banned from the game (Looking at you, The Isle). So how about you wait for them to fix it?

I have been waiting ever since they ruined nekros for them to fix it. they shouldent have implemented it in the first place as they TOLD  US that we wouldent need duration and what do we get? needing duration and much worse decay system for a double with 7 max summons. not even mentioning the terrible  desecrate nerf that no longer gives anywhere enar as much loot while taking tons of energy to use it. ages to activate them.

Goto the nekros page on warframe feedback and see the damage they caused.

Nyx Prime was supposed to be vaulted at 2pm ET, according to your post about vaulting. I'm European, I just googled the time zone to see what time it is. Well, apparently it's 1:15pm ET right now, so I guess it's your winter time. That wasn't a pleasant surprise, as I really wanted to use that hour to farm a few more Nyx relics.

Can we go back to the update numbering system...like every other major piece of software?

We can still keep the names though. I'm sure internally you have some numbering system, such as:

19.3.4 The Silver Grove: Hotfix 3 (Nekros Prime!)

Itzal research costs, intended or not ? (FYI: Itzal's Harness requires 250 oxium to research; while Itzal's Wings and Systems require 3750 oxium each. Before SotR, it was 20 (Harness), 30, (System), 5 (Wings))

Where have all the nightmare missions gone ? (All there is ATM is nightmare alerts.)

Why do so many of these relics have the galatine prime blade?!

Meso S2, Neo V2 and Neo V3, all have the Galatine Blade.

There are so many repeat parts it is ridiculous. Meanwhile, 900+ basic medallions worth of standing later, and not a single Neo N3 relic--the sole relic for Nekros Prime Systems, where they are a rare.

Edited by VelarozDosun

I would like to get the Prime Access but having come back to the pc version (am MR20 on the ps4 version) after 1+ years to find out that I can't complete my Archwing quest (yes, stuck on the 4th stage, systems, like so many others) means I need to hold off on the purchase seeing how required the Archwing is now to experience at least half the game (Natah onwards).

Just hope someone in DE sees this and can give us a head's up as to whether a work around or fix is coming and when it will be seeing as this is the 3rd hotfix we've had for Silver Grove. Thx.

So, these new primes came with new relics? Do we need to farm them from zero? If so, i would just buy the parts after couple weeks :D I have wasted over 40 relics just to obtain Vauban prime chassis...some of them were radiant btw. And now, you say i need to farm dozens (as minimum) additional relics? 3 more of each kind? Old Hieracon gave me over 4 relics in total after 30 min run. Now you made relics drops based on rng. The hell in your head? I am not going to live 24/7 in this game, you know :D
Please tell me i understood it wrong :D

1 minute ago, Manozzy said:

Farm the relics then farm the traces in order to be able to farm the Prime parts!!!

Devs, not your brightest moment!

Even eating into my medallion reserves couldn't get me all of the new relics. Cause damn did they add a bunch just for dupe parts.