Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 3 (Nekros Prime!) 

[DE]Megan

Main things:
1. Despite Nekros not being totally bad, most people are not happy with the changes and feel that it needs more reworking. The abilities have changed a lot and lost use the amount of use that they were.

• a. The trailer showed Nekros working in ways that are not canon in game, and we'd like that implemented, like soul punch if it kills, the enemy gets converted into a shadow, also if possible making the body drop to the floor whether dead or not instead of flying off, I'd rather just the soul that comes out fly out and hit enemies instead of the body.

2. Relics, granted work the same as keys did, except that relics keep having multiples of the same things, when it should be each relic has completely different stuff, and adding new relics just to farm new stuff, means we have to farm even more relics, ignoring any of the old relics we already had which now end up being completely useless once we've collected all we need from them unless we're trying to get something to sell to someone else.

3. Bullet Dance stance is unusable due to the timings on everything being aspdjasl;kdjaskl;, I know you know about this if you read everyone's comments on the last hotfix, so keep working on that.

4. Archwing quest being broken is ruining the game for new players, who have to go alllllll the way to Jupiter (which takes a few days of playing) to be able to create their second Warframe, which they feel is way too long of a time to be able to try something new.

5. Captain vor is killed in the first quest which ends up in the mercury vor fight. After being killed, he is miraculously fought again on Ceres with Lech Kril, totally unexplained, I think something should be done about this. A quest maybe please to transition the regular vor to the corrupt vor in a way new players can understand since the events that brought on these kinds of things were a one time thing that we can't replay? some of the videos and stuff from previous events can be used as cutscenes or inboxed as part of a basic quest?

That's all my concerns. Thank you for reading this if you do DE

Edited by BrendanatorX

1 hour ago, X3VILDD said:

LOL I made Axi n3 radiant first time and i got Nekros Prime Blueprint !!!! 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I 've run over 10 raident relics and have ZERO new prime parts. not a single one. 7 hours... not a single new part anywhere. Never not gotten at least one part on day 1, usually one of the sets by day 2. The new relic wall is a major grind increase. People will long for the C rotations

#Bringbackthevoid

5 hours ago, maddragonmaster said:

how about this shutdown the prime access  remove all of the relics untill you finaly get the prime frames and weapons sorted into their relics much better why do you have to have things like carreir prime sytems odinata prime piece repeated in quiet a few of the relics

They were repeated in quite a few of the void drop tables for some parts anyway.

7 hours ago, TapeKiller said:

are you guys even surprised?

Nope,everythign they change these days inbeds a nerf. Relic system, endo System, credit nerfs, affinity gain nerfs, focus gain nerf (when they added the yellow things), syndicate mission standing nerf (still without any official acknowledgement). giving feedback is getting to be a little like russian roulette.

Am I the only one that can honestly say they've run 60 radiant relics and haven't had a single rare loot to show for from any of them? Literally the only rares I've gotten were from intact, and other players' whatever-they-had. Those rng graphics on the relics are a complete lie... could you guys at least have them be honest, instead of this current glaze-over?

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

• Fixed a crash that would occur in Mastery Rank up tests.

I attempted the MR22 test yesterday and crashed upon falling out of bounds once. I attempted to re-take it today, and crashed simply moving around the map to collect ammo and energy.

So uh, yeah.

you guys absolutely killed it with nekros prime i have never gotten prime access before but there is no way i would ever pass this up, nekros was my jam when he first came out and he has always been one of my two favorites tied with booben.

10/10 would empty wallet again.

Very much frustrating rather unfortunate I think that now after the PA-Hotfix Hieracon rarely drops relics like this place used to. Last night played Taranis in Void just after the hotfix and there were 3 relics in 20 waves and 2 of them were new ones but today neither Taranis nor Hieracon is giving relics in usual manner but just split chamber, barrel diffusion, mutation mods, endos etc.

why DE...!?