Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 3 (Nekros Prime!) 

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, AhmadIYE said:

Just wanted say that, it was just a matter of few hieracon, ods and xini sessions and then after doing intotal 5 fissures with radiant relics my Nekros Prime is now in my foundry waiting to be dispatched after the time it usually needs. Figured out that there are some other ways as well to get the relics you want to get the new prime parts ofcourse without investing any money or platinum.

never thought even in dreams that just in a few hours I will be able to get more than enough new released relics along with all nekros parts.

u got lucky doesnt mean this new system is fun to everyone

i have run ods 40mins, 1000+ each exca missions, a few defense in the middle, all day

got only 3 axi n3 relics, then

use those in 4 members radiant relics run and we got volt prime bp, bronco barrel, or forma

now i need to farm more rng relics, more traces which come in rng amount

am i supposed to keep playing?

go figure

2 hours ago, djtotato said:

u got lucky doesnt mean this new system is fun to everyone

I didnt say anything about fun rather just the simplicity of this new acquisition system.

i have run ods 40mins, 1000+ each exca missions, a few defense in the middle, all day

Xini gives guranteed Neo relics, Hieracon gives guranteed Axi-Neo relics (count may vary sometimes) BUT the fact is syndicates also give you relic packs with guranteed atleast 1 new/rare relic per pack.

got only 3 axi n3 relics, then

I didnt even have 3 so you're lucky to have more than me. I had 2 N3 but traces were farmed so made them radiant and jumped for it.

use those in 4 members radiant relics run and we got volt prime bp, bronco barrel, or forma

I had bronco barrel too, that 1 time when my first chance win missed for Axi-N3 and had to get another relic pack from Meridian for another Axi-N3 relic.

now i need to farm more rng relics, more traces which come in rng amount

Rng will definietly mess up with your trace farm but if you just go for the syndicate missions (I had them prepared with max standings and spent the Meridian only for like 5-6 relic packs) then it might be easier for your hunt.

am i supposed to keep playing?

go figure

You are the one who needs to figure out all the possibilities this game has to offer if you have accidentally missed one or some (disregarding all those major non acceptable things for the time being)

I need not to go figure as I already know how this works so please stop raging and start looking for things more effective way.

Edited by AhmadIYE

In the current build, whenever I join a group and start a mission, if "session unavailable" happens,

I am sent back to the liset and the team UI disappeared complete.

And I can not leave the group or play any mission.

If I tried to enter my dojo, the game client will hang forever.

This is the SOP when "session unavailable" happens now.

It's very annoying :C

I can only logout or ALT + F4 to exit.