Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic system is different

Chaosdreamer

Hello , as you guys know with the "relic system" is pretty unfair , what we did in the whole games farming keys ,changed to relics , at first I woulnd care , they are same as key right ? 

Well not anymore , since this mean :

- Your relics is useless when a news prime access is out

- You wasted time farming new relics since they won't be worth anything under 3-6 month (average time for a news PA)

- You are auto vaulting "old prime access"

- That a nice ways to say farm more or buy it 

Some of you going to "there is nothing to win" then change it to , Pay to play or DLC there is many word to describe this

Why this is'nt fair :

As explained Above previous system allowed you to use your keys in all kind of mission it's was'nt hard just Ext , cap , interception ,and others T1-2-3-4 , news release? use your keys you hardly earned already

News system , your hard earned keys changed to relics , many names , number , once a news prime access is out , well your keys is useless as soon , and you gotta farm even more to have your news keys awsome ain't it?

DE please fix that system make it auto upgrade to "current" drop table

Edited by theclinton
misleading title

I actually like the new relic system... it adds the grind back to the game, where relics took it out when it first came out.

There was less grind with the introduction of relics, because of the conversion over from keys, and being able to influence RNG through void traces.

So you had hundreds of relics, and were able to influence all of them to get whatever part you wanted.

Edited by PoisonHD

1 minute ago, PoisonHD said:

I actually like the new system... it adds the grind back to the game, where relics took it out.

Exactly, Recently this game is becoming even more easier what already is. I'm happy with this system. Now there's more grind and now lazy people are crying, if you are lazy, buy Prime Access.

275729_Papel-de-Parede-Bob-Esponja-Arco-

My Keys gives me less Grind and more primes.

Your keys give more players time play and more online players.

The key to new prime is the same key for the old prime, but the new key (relic) is not the same as the old key.

Where can we find the new key? when all we had is the old key?

Today is the day we remember..

We can get 4 by 1 key, while now we had 4 by 4 key.

3 minutes ago, Hitexh said:

Yeah 4 pieces of trash and more time wasted.

Also this thread is misleading as hell.

The fact that you can even get premium gear without paying for it automatically makes the game non-P2W.

Edited by Tricky5hift

1 minute ago, Hitexh said:

Actually, in the old system, we could get more than 4 prime parts with 1 key (as long as players wanted to continue the endless missions). This allowed us to roll several times for the parts that we needed.

Now it's 4 keys to get 1 prime part, that is, if you even find the squad mates who need the same part in the first place.

I could not disagree more with this new system. Please bring Void 1.0 back.

9 minutes ago, Chronus_ said:

Exactly, Recently this game is becoming even more easier what already is. I'm happy with this system. Now there's more grind and now lazy people are crying, if you are lazy, buy Prime Access.

are you a DE spy account saying BUY a 150$ package so casualy are you willing to buy it for us all since you say BUY prime access so casualy hmm.. 

and btw buying the prime access just removes the fun of the actual game you litterly have nothing left to do 

1 minute ago, N7-CommanderShepard said:

are you a DE spy account saying BUY a 150$ package so casualy are you willing to buy it for us all since you say BUY prime access so casualy hmm.. 

and btw buying the prime access just removes the fun of the actual game you litterly have nothing left to do 

So... Don't buy it and go farm it. It's simple, no?

8 minutes ago, WolfTitan said:

Actually, in the old system, we could get more than 4 prime parts with 1 key (as long as players wanted to continue the endless missions). This allowed us to roll several times for the parts that we needed.

Now it's 4 keys to get 1 prime part, that is, if you even find the squad mates who need the same part in the first place.

How abut no? The new system is far and away better, no longer do you need to do 20 mins in a survival, just to end up with a forma BP. You have far more control over what parts you get, as opposed to being stuck with whatever hey gave you. You can increase/decrease the odds of getting in a certain part now. Also, you are no longer stuck having to replay the same tile set against the same enemies over and over again.

1 minute ago, (PS4)RedChili69 said:

How abut no? The new system is far and away better, no longer do you need to do 20 mins in a survival, just to end up with a forma BP. You have far more control over what parts you get, as opposed to being stuck with whatever hey gave you. You can increase/decrease the odds of getting in a certain part now. Also, you are no longer stuck having to replay the same tile set against the same enemies over and over again.

Thank you xP

I was trying to explain it, but I never got it out right.

11 minutes ago, WolfTitan said:

Lol no, each rotation has different drops, each with varying rarity.

Chances were you'd get absolute trash the first 3 rotations and then maybe something good on the 4th.

Now there are no rotations, you take only what you or others bring.

You need to understand that because Warframe is F2P DE needs you to play the game. They can't really suvive if you play every two weeks to get the super easy to obtain new content. They need the grind, they don't necessarily want it, ou just have to accept that is the "price" to pay for an awesome free game.

The relics system has its issues, but it's a step in the right direction I think.

Just now, Chronus_ said:

So... Don't buy it and go farm it. It's simple, no?

well i want to but i am not in the mood to farm relics then farm glitter charges(whateverthenamewas) then ask my friends if they also have them hen do a mission for 1 single rewards

remember when you could pop a key inv you whole family and play mindless yeah that got removed for something totaly unrewarding so ppl can burnout more imo DE did this all for prime access gains and no the current farm is not fun it takes waaay longer then poping a key and farm howlong you wanted with whoever you wanted to bring with you

1 minute ago, Ar0ndight said:

You need to understand that because Warframe is F2P DE needs you to play the game. They can't really suvive if you play every two weeks to get the super easy to obtain new content. They need the grind, they don't necessarily want it, ou just have to accept that is the "price" to pay for an awesome free game.

The relics system has its issues, but it's a step in the right direction I think.

The game is no fun anymore for the following reason:

The old Void system had missions such as T3D and T4D which challenged players to be creative with what frames they can bring and how to approach the purpose of the mission. It brought players together so that they could use their frames' powers in unity.

Now there is no reason to play these missions because they no longer reward prime parts, which are also necessary for Baro. Now, players can solo all Void Fissure missions by doing the same thing over and over: get 10 reactants and extract as soon as possible. The novel Warframe premise of fast pace (such as in Tower capture missions) and working together are thrown to the side by this repetitive, grindful relic system.