Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uru Prime Syandana Color Bug

-KingDain-

On 03/09/2016 at 0:05 AM, -Anduril- said:

Zero interest.They do not take it seriously

Please stop behaving like a child. I'm sure they have more important things to tend to and it's probably on their list of things to do. You paid for the accessories, sure, and you have them. They will fix the colors soon enough.

9 hours ago, Rostiel said:

Please stop behaving like a child. I'm sure they have more important things to tend to and it's probably on their list of things to do. You paid for the accessories, sure, and you have them. They will fix the colors soon enough.

I am with you on this. I just posted a very lengthy report about a bug that happens when Trinity casts Link on long survival runs resulting in a harsh movement speed decrease and this guy behaves like some wrong colour is the end of the world. It just doesn't compare.

6 hours ago, Ukabarenairei said:

I am with you on this. I just posted a very lengthy report about a bug that happens when Trinity casts Link on long survival runs resulting in a harsh movement speed decrease and this guy behaves like some wrong colour is the end of the world. It just doesn't compare.

4 months still did not improve:

I do not think so fix syandana. Some people deal with many colors like me. I knew it would soon improve I do not insist. 
we want our money right something that could not be more natural.