Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buying tons of Syndicate Mods + Kavats

Ephee

I haven't played Warframe for over 6-8 months so I'm catching up. I'm also willing to trade stuff (I can offer mods), please let me know what you're looking for if you WTT.

Buying Kavat genetic imprints - looking for all ear and tail combos. Please name your price. 

Buying the following syndicate mods for 10p each:

Creeping terrify                             

Pool of life  

Swing line

Eternal war

Prolonged paralysis

Winds of purity

Bright purity

Lasting purity

Peaceful provocation

Smite infusion

Phoenix renewal

Hallowed reckoning

Iron vault

Primal rage

Radiant finish

Gleaming blight

Eroding blight

Toxic blight

Fatal teleport

Rising storm

Path of statues

Tectonic fracture

Ore gaze

Titanic rumbler

Fireball frenzy

Fire flight

Firequake

Hushed invisibility

Ballistic bullseye

Staggering shield

Venom dose

Regen molt

Contagion cloud

Capacitance

Funnel clouds

Chilling globe

Cataclysmic continuum

Explosive legerdemain

Safeguard

Escape velocity

Scattered justice

Justice blades

Shattering justice

Muzzle flash

Edited by Ephee

Hello, I have 2 smeeta kavat imprints. I was intended to trade them for adarza kavat imprints, but if you like, I can sell them for 50-70p, and then I'll buy adarza imprints from others. This is its appearance.tuu7g9K.jpgAbout mods, I got some from Steel Meridian and Red Veil.

Edited by -SoTS-Razer-Z
information correction
28 minutes ago, orchid98 said:

I can help with mods from Hexis/Suda.

I'll buy all that you have! I'm available throughout today for trading, just let me know via here or PM.

Here's a more concise list for those 2 syndicates:

Radiant Finish

Chilling Globe

Cataclysmic Continuum

Explosive Legerdemain

Safeguard

Escape Velocity

2 hours ago, Ephee said:

I'll buy all that you have! I'm available throughout today for trading, just let me know via here or PM.

Here's a more concise list for those 2 syndicates:

Radiant Finish

Chilling Globe

Cataclysmic Continuum

Explosive Legerdemain

Safeguard

Escape Velocity

Ok let me see how many of those I can get for you

I have all of them except escape velocity

Edited by orchid98
13 hours ago, -SoTS-Razer-Z said:

Hello, I have 2 smeeta kavat imprints. I was intended to trade them for adarza kavat imprints, but if you like, I can sell them for 50-70p, and then I'll buy adarza imprints from others. This is its appearance.tuu7g9K.jpgAbout mods, I got some from Steel Meridian and Red Veil.

I'll certainly go for the mods. Let me know when a good time for you is. 

On 24 August 2016 at 6:15 PM, -SoTS-Razer-Z said:

Wat ears r on that kavat and is that the peacock tail ? 

I have a smeeta kavat for sale and can help with steel meridian and red veil. I should be online tonight after 6pm BST. My Kavat is here happy to discuss price but given the lack of offers something like 60p or whereabouts : 

20 hours ago, -SoTS-Razer-Z said:

Hello, I'm available through today.

I can offer:

Scattered justice

Muzzle flash

Hallowed reckoning

Fatal teleport

Funnel clouds

+5 red veil mods and 4 steel meridian's.

I'm back to work now so I'm usually only available after 9 PM EST american east coast. If you are cool with getting things figured out time-wise though I'm down to purchase all those.

11 hours ago, Bacms said:

I have a smeeta kavat for sale and can help with steel meridian and red veil. I should be online tonight after 6pm BST. My Kavat is here happy to discuss price but given the lack of offers something like 60p or whereabouts : 

It's nice looking, what is the energy color? I'm unfortunately back to work now so I'm available after 9 PM EST american east coast which is like the middle of the night for you. So we prolly can't get a time worked out until I'm off again next Tuesday/Wednesday.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2016‎年‎8‎月‎26‎日 at 10:23 AM, Ephee said:

I'm back to work now so I'm usually only available after 9 PM EST american east coast. If you are cool with getting things figured out time-wise though I'm down to purchase all those.

Hello, I was off to travel around these days, so I haven't visited the forums for a while. Just let me know if you still need these mods. I'm ok to trade when you are available :D