Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game defaults to gamepad controls when gamepad is present and doesn't give players the option to go back to M/KB, please fix.

SquirmyBurrito

Wasn't sure where to put this, hopefully this is the correct place.

I keep my steam controller (SC) connected to my PC at all times just in case I decide I want to use it. But whenever I play Warframe I have to disconnect it because, for some reason, when a gamepad is present Warframe automatically defaults to the gamepad, replaces all button prompts with gamepad button prompts, and removes my ability to navigate with keyboard and mouse in the way I am usually able to if I didn't have my SC connected. Please give us an option to turn gamepad controls off and go back to keyboard and mouse without having to unplug the gamepad and restart the game (as unplugging the gamepad in game doesn't change the controls back). If there is already an option for it, I apologize but I didn't see it. This frustrates me to no end as I have never played a game (that wasn't a horrid port) that didn't at least give me the option to go back to M/KB. I have no idea if this is a new problem or one that has existed for a long time as this is my first time attempting to play warframe in months.