Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mako's Atelier: reworks and wip

I'll say one thing, too bad for the nightmare, 'cause loosing sleep is honestly horrible. 

But on the other hand, that's kind of nice that Kabuto is advancing like this. That skin is really something I'm looking forward to see in the game. 

47 minutes ago, Cyriann said:

I'll say one thing, too bad for the nightmare, 'cause loosing sleep is honestly horrible. 

But on the other hand, that's kind of nice that Kabuto is advancing like this. That skin is really something I'm looking forward to see in the game. 

mhm got the emissives working also

currently im deciding weather i  need to shade or add some artistic lines and styles on the armor 

then ill transpose this highpolly depth to the low and then it should be ready to submit 

Despite been drifting away from Warframe for so long as well as stopped spending on plats due to the direction this game is heading, this is like one of the few last things in the game I'm still trying to hold in some money for >.< This and Oberon Prime, of course.

GAMBATEH

And also after watching Movie War Ultimatum I'm thinking of a Wizard skin for Limbo

8 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Despite been drifting away from Warframe for so long as well as stopped spending on plats due to the direction this game is heading, this is like one of the few last things in the game I'm still trying to hold in some money for >.< This and Oberon Prime, of course.

GAMBATEH

And also after watching Movie War Ultimatum I'm thinking of a Wizard skin for Limbo

tryin my best > . <  , when i have time i try to work on it. but its close 

• 4 weeks later...

sorry for the delay some issues with my tower arose

and then win 10 update killed it D: and so lots of down time repairing 

its back up so i can once again get abck ont his

some feedback i received on the current kabuto was  

the "shading" on the warframes comes from baked textures. unlike a lot of games, they rely heavily on baked maps and just a little touchup with grunge and weathering. what you'll want to do to mimic that look is to start carving details into your piece
I also recommend breaking it up quite a bit more as well... you have very large solid tints right now

someone was also nice enough to do some edits showing some possible alteration ideas 

.eJwFwcENwyAMAMBd-Bc70ALOHh0AASJUJCDsvKru3ruvuldXuzpEJu8AuXEaK2uWsWItuo5Re4mzsU7jhCgS03GWSxhM2LxzNjhDTwroMIBF4z2hQY-WXo7IwPuSJr3kx6Y_s6rfH3B4I4Q.BE3Qs50dDsJ0Wc4OBK_TmqbB0hA

so far ...

-kabuto needs more weathered details added and furtehr tweaks to his pbr

-pele , was having issues in my micro sculpting so im going to look into whats the cause , i did 5 variants last night to no avail .... also did a test run of the onyx pbr looks nice, but the metallics stand out a lot .... in the other layers i was doing for the orange 

- helping another tennogen artist on their work 

-tried to start nova empresses syandana 2 , kinda failed xD 

-nyx succubus going to have to start over , to many issues happening with the head, be faster to just make a new one 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Update:

THE PC.... X_X

i have a upcoming rebuild of my tower i do all the work on , it had some issues ..come up 

i will be upgrading my board, my drive, ram, core ..ect

so im currently backing up all the tennogen stuff to one of my servers , along with my other files 

parts could be in next week

3D ..news?

a friend of mine who does 3d printing / design/sculpting as his profession is going to be teaching me new stuff in his workshop

hes also gave me free access to his 3d printing warehouse, so i may make some IRL 3d models of my designs or something 

so hopefully ill improve and be able to bring better designs to the table 

if your curiouse here is his portfolio /site

http://portfolio.tan3d.com/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2017 at 3:00 PM, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

sorry for the delay some issues with my tower arose

and then win 10 update killed it D: and so lots of down time repairing 

its back up so i can once again get abck ont his

some feedback i received on the current kabuto was  

someone was also nice enough to do some edits showing some possible alteration ideas 

.eJwFwcENwyAMAMBd-Bc70ALOHh0AASJUJCDsvKru3ruvuldXuzpEJu8AuXEaK2uWsWItuo5Re4mzsU7jhCgS03GWSxhM2LxzNjhDTwroMIBF4z2hQY-WXo7IwPuSJr3kx6Y_s6rfH3B4I4Q.BE3Qs50dDsJ0Wc4OBK_TmqbB0hA

GO GO POWER RANGERS!!

On 30/06/2017 at 11:16 PM, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

something i was working on for octavia , aka aria or orchestra helm 

the stupid ring and tubes were having issues mirroring  

i designed this helm off my cockatoo, i always think of birds when i look at octavia 

unknown.png?width=946&height=470

I always see her as a duck... with it's mouth open like :<

Daffy Duck.

Every damn time.