Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mako's Atelier: reworks and wip

23 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

V4 alterations and details to face , ive given up on the wire effects , just kept having issues with them so smoothed it out and tried to sculpt it cleaner 

neck and lower jaw need more cleanup work 

CsfIaOTUEAAVv-x.jpg:large

......  ...  ....  .... ... How...

What to say.................

God... I want to be able to do that kind of work...

Anyway, that is awesome, can't wait to see more of it.

2 hours ago, arch111 said:

I really LIKE the new iteration! Like I usually do as well, you tweaked the proportions of it, and it looks much better now.

What plans do you have for the "wings" on the top front?

Keep at it!

im debatin on what to do there, alter it to have glow effect points or leave as is ..im not sure 

7 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

And I am doing the deed of spreading awareness for the glory of our Karate Bugmen

lol more kamen riders 

in all honesty i started designing it differently , but others feedback had me change it... so its odd if it came out similiar 

but they are both based off the kabuto beetle so id guess some overlap should occur 

also live stream should be up in bit -. - 

Image result for kabuto beetle

so ive got Zbrush core preordered and will stream when its  ...available to download 

currently its 20% as pre order 

for those of you who cannot afford zbrush 700$+i ,  the zbrush core program is supposed to feature many of the same aspects and its at a way more affordable cost

here is a link for those of you who might be interested 

http://store.pixologic.com/Preorder-ZBrushCore-MAC-WIN-Single-User-License.html

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

so ive got Zbrush core preordered and will stream when its  ...available to download 

currently its 20% as pre order 

for those of you who cannot afford zbrush 700$+i ,  the zbrush core program is supposed to feature many of the same aspects and its at a way more affordable cost

here is a link for those of you who might be interested 

http://store.pixologic.com/Preorder-ZBrushCore-MAC-WIN-Single-User-License.html

Hot dog!!!!  For $120 you can get a "dumbed down" version of Z-Brush?!?!?!  I'd say YES!!!!

This is the MAIN reason I said no to Z-Brush and yes to Sculptris!!!!  Thanks for sharing this, bud!

Also on the helmet itself I can see where NOW it's starting to shape up into a volt design.  Before it was looking more like a Chroma or a Inaros?  I don't know why, but it seemed more "organic" in feel and not so much "machine"?  (if that makes sense, but if it doesn't I can attempt to explain further) :)

Edited by Btabc
Forgot comment/feedback on helmet

On September 23, 2016 at 10:20 PM, LunarEdge7 said:

I think only the two of us acknowledge the existence of Kamen Rider Kabuto in here.

I still mantain that Kamen Rider TheBee Rider has the best helmet. I've been holding on to this opinion since I was a wee little boy..

Edited by Slendy-Broseph

7 minutes ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

I still mata in that Kamen Rider TheBee Rider has the best helmet. I've been holding on to this opinion since I was a wee little boy..

He sure looks cool from every angle, and the word "harmony", I can really find within that armor's design.

For me, I like Gatack's the best.

1 hour ago, LunarEdge7 said:

He sure looks cool from every angle, and the word "harmony", I can really find within that armor's design.

For me, I like Gatack's the best.

Ops, it appears I was wrong. My fave helmet is Kamen Rider Chalice but TheBee is still my overall fave. As for harmony, I think you should take a look at Koragg's design.

34 minutes ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

Ops, it appears I was wrong. My fave helmet is Kamen Rider Chalice but TheBee is still my overall fave. As for harmony, I think you should take a look at Koragg's design.

Ah, the Wolf Knight. Wish he'd stay purple, that color and wolf are really two things that I get obsessed and correlate with.

16 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Ah, the Wolf Knight. Wish he'd stay purple, that color and wolf are really two things that I get obsessed and correlate with.

Looks at username then reads comment. "Oh" Def agree purple is better.

How goes the helm, Mr Mako? And will you be making a skin for him too?

Edited by Slendy-Broseph

2 hours ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

Looks at username then reads comment. "Oh" Def agree purple is better.

How goes the helm, Mr Mako? And will you be making a skin for him too?

most likely i will make a skin with it 

at this point the 1# goal is the first helms completion then ill try a deluxe skin 

13 hours ago, Btabc said:

Hot dog!!!!  For $120 you can get a "dumbed down" version of Z-Brush?!?!?!  I'd say YES!!!!

This is the MAIN reason I said no to Z-Brush and yes to Sculptris!!!!  Thanks for sharing this, bud!

Also on the helmet itself I can see where NOW it's starting to shape up into a volt design.  Before it was looking more like a Chroma or a Inaros?  I don't know why, but it seemed more "organic" in feel and not so much "machine"?  (if that makes sense, but if it doesn't I can attempt to explain further) :)

makes sense and its a WIP 

and glad to help 

So zbrush core comes out oct 11 (ill download then) 

planning to do a stream of it and work on kabuto helm 

also decided if this helm ever gets done and by some miracle makes it into tennogen 

ill be amazed 

to the Kamen Rider fans 

if this gets in, i ask that someone does a kammen rider kabuto volt parody video 

its a wish