Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mako's Atelier: reworks and wip

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

well be true if my helm wasnt designed a few years ago :/ so mine predates it 

like the texturing 

thank you! tbh its my first game design. plan on taking a college course next year. The graphic design course i took didnt cut it for me

Can you PLEASE make the wings on that syndana fuller?  Give it that angel of death or archangel vibe?  I'm not understanding why most winged syndanas are being made so small like wings are awesome but can we move away from cupid wings and get something bigger! please! I think everyone will love it!  Almost know it!  Just post and watch! 

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Can you PLEASE make the wings on that syndana fuller?  Give it that angel of death or archangel vibe?  I'm not understanding why most winged syndanas are being made so small like wings are awesome but can we move away from cupid wings and get something bigger! please! I think everyone will love it!  Almost know it!  Just post and watch! 

we have a poly limit of 7k 

kinda hard to do giant wings

i am planning to do more with the syandna maybe make mount point have a halo ring

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

started this draft this morning 

tumblr_p3a0yrkAJb1wy4cjso3_1280.pngtumblr_p3a0yrkAJb1wy4cjso2_1280.pngtumblr_p3a0yrkAJb1wy4cjso1_1280.png

Oh! can't believe you actually considered lol! But I hope you don't hate me for asking if they could be closed? You know like how angels have their wings closed when they're on the ground? They don't gotta open back up if that's too hard but I was hoping they could be closed so they're even more different from other current winged-like syndanas AND because sometimes the other wingedlike syndanas are spread out and make it a little harder to see you know? 

Design I'm thinking about was this:

www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/194921490095532005/

www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/241575967487072632/

This last one can be made a lot smaller:

www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/666040232365974691/

Could be smaller since big ones are an issue but if they at least come down to the just a little past the waist of a warframe it's perfect! And they get smaller as you go down them so maybe that helps, I dunno.

But none the less thank you for that! Don't want you doing this if you feel like you're  waiting your time and could be making other beautiful designs though but I really appreciate that you tried and came out with something quite nice! If you decide to submit what you already have though and DE accepts it I'm defenently still buying it and gifting it to random members in my clan in honor of this!!

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--

1 hour ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Oh! can't believe you actually considered lol! But I hope you don't hate me for asking if they could be closed? You know like how angels have their wings closed when they're on the ground? They don't gotta open back up if that's too hard but I was hoping they could be closed so they're even more different from other current winged-like syndanas AND because sometimes the other wingedlike syndanas are spread out and make it a little harder to see you know? 

Design I'm thinking about was this:

www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/194921490095532005/

www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/241575967487072632/

This last one can be made a lot smaller:

www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/666040232365974691/

Could be smaller since big ones are an issue but if they at least come down to the just a little past the waist of a warframe it's perfect! And they get smaller as you go down them so maybe that helps, I dunno.

But none the less thank you for that! Don't want you doing this if you feel like you're  waiting your time and could be making other beautiful designs though but I really appreciate that you tried and came out with something quite nice! If you decide to submit what you already have though and DE accepts it I'm defenently still buying it and gifting it to random members in my clan in honor of this!!

angel12.pngangel10.png?width=827&height=408

ive had this requested in a few fronts, so i took a crack at it

a few have already brought up the visual obstruction so possibly ill have a joint motion for when the wings are not active to fold straight back 

dunno im not a professional artist or 3d modeler so i have zero clue how to do it xD