Jump to content

Mako's Atelier: reworks and wip


Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Krinita said:

Looks familiar... Oh wait ~

  Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

It's not your meshes.

1 hour ago, Cyriann said:

May I point out that Mako could be working from this model serving as a baseline for his idea? 

I do this a lot myself for drawing. 

3 hours ago, Valiant said:

Oh dear....

you are correct krinita, as i stated in my post it was a wip for syandana ,  i was using as a template to try and do a similar  floating wings model however i was told this is not allowed as per tennogen wings would require a mounted back point for use in game, with that mod

i have since abandoned that one and moved onto back mounted wing designs 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Cyriann said:

May I point out that Mako could be working from this model serving as a baseline for his idea? 

I do this a lot myself for drawing. 

Uh huh and I didn't discount this however...

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

you are correct krinita, as i stated in my post it was a wip for syandana ,  i was using as a template to try and do a similar  floating wings model however i was told this is not allowed as per tennogen wings would require a mounted back point for use in game, with that mod

i have since abandoned that one and moved onto back mounted wing designs 

 

...If it was permitted I'd go as far as to say the concept would need to be considerably altered as it was a rather blatant copy.

Edited by Valiant
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Valiant said:

 

Uh huh and I didn't discount this however...

If it was permitted I'd go as far as to say the concept would need to be considerably altered as it was a rather blatant copy.

exactly ,  i had an idea of streamer energy lines connected to each floating wing  but after speaking with other tennogen artists on discord they suggested to just abandon it , i posted as such on tumblr and then moved onto the back mount point wings along with the empress syandana which is more difficult as its more cloth based 

Link to post
Share on other sites

sinc ei had some time this morning 

i tried a fresh build of nova empress 

im not happy with the legs on this one but other details came out well

unknown.png

on the angel syandana was told it needs more "mechanized" look more robotic

ive incorporated joint points for moment application/bending/folding 

added a detail insert thats ribbed gold has a nice visual i think

did some gold sprials on it and liked the effect [reminds me of a merrygoround ride or something..] 

unknown.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool a gara skin. the helmet has an interesting look to it. kind of like nova azuri. if you want to keep that look its fine but recommend you dont edit the body shape and swap out that weird tail for another glass piece shaped like the one on her butt.

 

Edited by (PS4)i7081277
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2018 at 3:54 PM, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Cool a gara skin. the helmet has an interesting look to it. kind of like nova azuri. if you want to keep that look its fine but recommend you dont edit the body shape and swap out that weird tail for another glass piece shaped like the one on her butt.

 

the helm really needs tweaks i was trying for samurai helm but i couldnt get it to look right with her body 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...