Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mako's Atelier: reworks and wip

53 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

So zbrush core comes out oct 11 (ill download then) 

planning to do a stream of it and work on kabuto helm 

also decided if this helm ever gets done and by some miracle makes it into tennogen 

ill be amazed 

to the Kamen Rider fans 

if this gets in, i ask that someone does a kammen rider kabuto volt parody video 

its a wish

Time to save up $20 for this. If I can't/don't make a video about it, someone else will for sure. There're actually quite a few of us KR fans in this game.

4 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Time to save up $20 for this. If I can't/don't make a video about it, someone else will for sure. There're actually quite a few of us KR fans in this game.

2 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

HEK yeah.

But I'll probably make my Volt into a fusion KabutoxGatack suit and use "Rider Cutting" on a lot of enemies when this happens.

Sorry, Tendou.

good to hear 

if at all possible i dont know  id try to make the cost low on it for buyers.(can i?)

its something i do for fun, so im not caring about any profit 

so im guessing a deluxe styled skin ?

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

1 hour ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Hmm really liking the progress on it.

Would it be possible to make it so that energy color changes the "eyes" and the forehead light signal?

Oh and would the skin be Prime friendly as well? :D

so like an energy overlay onto the eyes / lights ? 

i was planning to make those points be the energy glow effects for the head when channeling, and have a constant "glow" when not 

and it should ..be if i could get a 3d model of prime would help with testing ... 

12 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Energy overlay is one way to put it I suppose. Like say if I color my energy blue, I'd have blue eyes like Kabuto :D

exactly  so 

for the helm/standard skin it looks like ill have to trim the neck off, so it fits better with prime and vanilla 

as for the skin design , i tested a few points

on the prime the main factor is the knee,neck,upper arms, ankles for the prime metal parts , so ill focus alterations away from those areas to make it work with both ?

Kabuto:helm

ive finally got neck to helm points locked down. this should work on prime variants, i just need to tweak the horn a bit...

then ill start development of skin 

ideas in line for how im planning to color it 

these are the color portions for user to alter , im planning to make it inline with the kamen riders color scheme but will be more towards warframe immortal skins patterns is my hope UV map wise

• black semi matt for line edges
  • dark Blue for energy specific parts
  • Bright blue for energy effects 
  • red and silver metallic points 

Skin:

ill be using the rider as reference for sculpting some similar points, but there will eb plenty of points that are unique

only part im concerned with is the knees on v prime , ill be leaving problem points alone on the model body 

major change points is shoulders, chest, hands , legs 

parts ill not touch , or be minimally changed 

• neck 
  • upper arm
  • ankles
  • knee
  • Image result for kamen rider kabuto