Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mako's Atelier: reworks and wip

51 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Y'know when you say skin you mean just "skin" right, like it ain't a different model like Feyarch, Orphid or Soprano?

Just wondering since I recalled reading someplace that Tennogen that involves changing the WF's model won't be accepted.

something akin to these is what i mean 

Spoiler

Image result for warframe tennogen

Also current progress pictures

CvvGRGaUEAAQ7Q1.jpgCvvGRGYUEAAMW9Q.jpg

CvvGRGWVUAAB8PZ.jpgCvvGRGZVYAAhhEZ.jpg

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

12 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Hory shet that looks sugoi.

Those might look like 'obvious eyes', but we already have quite a few other helms with these 'eyes'. I think I'm okay with it.

well its based on a bug..so bug eyes was the theme 

12 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

*CLOCK UP INTENSIFIES*

.... so need sfm of that once this is done 

here is example of metal texture

CwWUFyEVIAEN_T6.jpg

4 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

If i had a weewee it would go:

Image result for change beetle kabuto .

The metal texture seems kinda glossy tho, or is it just for the mouthpiece? 

lol

just the mouthpiece is a steel metal texture  

still cleaning up glossy...ness... on the red , i was trying my best to match the kamen riders 

so far 4 colors

silver-mouth

red -main 

black  -lines

blue -eyes 

Bright blue -alpha (aka channeling energy effects) 

7 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Alrighty then! Further await for more updates!

*Psst, would you be interested in designing a helmet for Feyarch Oberon based on Lord Baron?

2 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Ah, if only his abilities would show up as radioactive radiation proccing plants..

if i had a picture or ..some form of reference? 

i dont think we have access to the feyarch obj just standard oberon to work with , but i can try ? 

8 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Ah, if only his abilities would show up as radioactive radiation proccing plants..

Hey Lord Baron didn't just do plants :P He has a Smite-esque attack remember?

5 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

if i had a picture or ..some form of reference? 

i dont think we have access to the feyarch obj just standard oberon to work with , but i can try ? 

Spoiler alert tho if you've not watched Gaim 

Spoiler

troJ0RI.jpg

I even have a Lord Baron color scheme for my Feyarch Oberon, but I lack the appropriate helmet to complete the 'cosplay' xD

27 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Hey Lord Baron didn't just do plants :P He has a Smite-esque attack remember?

Spoiler alert tho if you've not watched Gaim 

Hide contents

troJ0RI.jpg

I even have a Lord Baron color scheme for my Feyarch Oberon, but I lack the appropriate helmet to complete the 'cosplay' xD

that looks epic, ill try my best ;D 

after kabuto i plan to do this then and a nezha helm 

5 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Image result for japanese omg gif

lol xD 

once i get my..method.... down for doing the 3d stuff i plan to do a lot of variant helms ect and such at a much faster pace, as it is ....im just kind of stumbling about trying to get a procedure laid out for this stuff , not really much info on net on how to make tennogen to spec ..and im not a 3d artist by trade so ...im unfamiliar with the whole process v. v (reason this has taken so long)

4 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

lol xD 

once i get my..method.... down for doing the 3d stuff i plan to do a lot of variant helms ect and such at a much faster pace, as it is ....im just kind of stumbling about trying to get a procedure laid out for this stuff , not really much info on net on how to make tennogen to spec ..and im not a 3d artist by trade so ...im unfamiliar with the whole process v. v (reason this has taken so long)

Hey no rush :P It may be a bit slow, but the progress is turning out great!

4 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

..or is it Sonic Boom?

Looks like what Smite's other augment in the future could be. Or Sonic Boom's, yes. xD

But anyway, keep your hype down. You're kind of posting too much haha. 

*Quietly riding the hype train inside my brain*

So THATS where you've been lately!  While I'll probably never understand the reference, the quality speaks for itself, especially if you were going for the "power-rangers-esque" design. As a bit of a side note, does this fellow actually have any electrical abilities, or was the volt-type suit simply the closest body type?

On 11/4/2016 at 3:40 AM, Unus said:

So THATS where you've been lately!  While I'll probably never understand the reference, the quality speaks for itself, especially if you were going for the "power-rangers-esque" design. As a bit of a side note, does this fellow actually have any electrical abilities, or was the volt-type suit simply the closest body type?

Kamen Rider != Power Rangers :P

This fellow here is specifically known as Kamen Rider Kabuto. He doesn't exactly have electrical abilities, but his finisher charges his leg with tachyon-energy which closely resembles electricity.

Image result for kabuto rider kick gif

Also the Riders in the Kabuto series has the ability to 'Clock Up' which allows them to move near the speed of light, and that's where Volt's Speed comes in :3

Edited by GiraffaYandereBeetle
Missing SOME words

45 minutes ago, Unus said:

it started out that way, but with the help of the kamen rider fans ive cleaned it up to be more in line with volt and their hero fashion 

ive had plenty of design concepts, just fun to finally be able to get one to be real 

34 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Kamen Rider != Power Rangers :P

This fellow here is specifically known as Kamen Rider Kabuto. He doesn't exactly have electrical abilities, but his finisher attack charges his with tachyon-energy which closely resembles electricity.

Image result for kabuto rider kick gif

Also the other Riders in the Kabuto series has the ability to 'Clock Up' which allows them to move near the speed of light, and that's where Volt's Speed comes in :3

i feel like ..im going to start a kamen rider themed tennogen series ...