Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mako's Atelier: reworks and wip

3 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

it started out that way, but with the help of the kamen rider fans ive cleaned it up to be more in line with volt and their hero fashion 

ive had plenty of design concepts, just fun to finally be able to get one to be real 

i feel like ..im going to start a kamen rider themed tennogen series ...

Sigh

*empties wallet*

2 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Kamen Rider != Power Rangers :P

This fellow here is specifically known as Kamen Rider Kabuto. He doesn't exactly have electrical abilities, but his finisher attack charges his with tachyon-energy which closely resembles electricity.

Image result for kabuto rider kick gif

Also the other Riders in the Kabuto series has the ability to 'Clock Up' which allows them to move near the speed of light, and that's where Volt's Speed comes in :3

Ahhhh, now I see the light. Thanks much mam, never really had much  experience with the old nihonese hero extravaganza beyond a few westernized bits here and there alla "Dino Rangers".

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

it started out that way, but with the help of the kamen rider fans ive cleaned it up to be more in line with volt and their hero fashion 

ive had plenty of design concepts, just fun to finally be able to get one to be real 

i feel like ..im going to start a kamen rider themed tennogen series ...

Gooooood! I was gonna ask about how well the Conatus was progressing but, feck it, this is a much bigger fish worth frying right now. Can't wait to see some of your forum fans translate into a teensy tiny bitta income for you outta sales!

1 hour ago, Unus said:

Ahhhh, now I see the light. Thanks much mam, never really had much  experience with the old nihonese hero extravaganza beyond a few westernized bits here and there alla "Dino Rangers".

Gooooood! I was gonna ask about how well the Conatus was progressing but, feck it, this is a much bigger fish worth frying right now. Can't wait to see some of your forum fans translate into a teensy tiny bitta income for you outta sales!

coming along fine, im trying to make the crystal more...crystal like .... 

17 minutes ago, (XB1)kr1sPYDonuts said:

Dayum, I thought that was real until I saw the plane going through the middle of it.

EXACTLY my thoughts sir. Thought he was getting into the 3D printing biz! . . . wait a minute, you wouldn't happen to have one. . . would you?

12 hours ago, Unus said:

EXACTLY my thoughts sir. Thought he was getting into the 3D printing biz! . . . wait a minute, you wouldn't happen to have one. . . would you?

i dont but i have a client who does, and i use it for robotic parts 

flipping costly as its industrial polymer 

11 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Don't have to :P it's rare to have KR elements in Warframe despite influence from Japanese media, so it's totally worth le money.

i guess ... either way once i get a method down ill even do tutorials and such , and rapidly make more helms /skins ect

11 hours ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

SPONJEBOBBE

i said that out loud with an Asian accent .... i have now disgraced myself ....

2 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i dont but i have a client who does, and i use it for robotic parts 

flipping costly as its industrial polymer 

i guess ... either way once i get a method down ill even do tutorials and such , and rapidly make more helms /skins ect

i said that out loud with an Asian accent .... i have now disgraced myself ....

Goddem it! My friend won a prize at a costume party for his printed Michael Meyers mask. Imagine what would happen if you had the scratch to sculpt up a life-sized color-accurate Kabuto to send to Digital! (Grumblegrumblenewtechstartupcostsgrumblegrumble)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...