Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Birth By Death Is Open For Ya!

VanityUnversed

2njvhj7.jpg

Hello Stray Tenno, Are You Looking For A Permanent Place To Be? Are You Looking For Friends That Love Warframe? Are You An All Around Nice/ Kind Person? If You Said Yes To Any Of Thoes Questions Then Birth By Death Might Be The Perfect Place For You. We Are Looking For Good Spirited Active Players To Join Our Cause. What Is Our Cause You Ask Your Self? That  Would Be To Make Friends And Brighten Each Others Day Whether That Be With Giving Someone A Gift, Doing A few Runs With Them, Or Just Simply Saying Hello. "As A Chain Were Only As Strong As Our Weakest Link" 

Dojo: The Dojo Is Complete, But Will Be Needing Resources For Decorations  

Labs: All 5 Labs Have Been Built

Tenno Lab Research: 100%

Grineer Lab Research: 100%

Infested Lab Research: 100%

Corpus Lab Research: 100%

Clan Emblem: vy8t9k.jpg

Alliance Emblem: None

Discord Server: Yes

Promotions Available: Yes, Just Contribute And Follow The Rules. [Don't Ask] 

Requirements:

Mr Requirements: As Of Now There Arnt Any 

Be Nice: Keep Being Rude To A Minimal, We All Have Our Days

Be Active: There Is A Week Without Notification Kick, If Something Comes Up And Your Gonna Be Away Just Drop Me A Msg On Discord And it will Be FIne

No Racism: 100% Not Tolerated, No Acceptations Were All Human And Will Be Treated As Such

How To Join: Leave A Msg Here On The Forum Or Pm Me In Game 

Spaces Taken: 30/100 

Amount Of In-actives: 0

Spaces Open: 70

Ask:

Ask For A Tour 

Ask About The Discord Server

Ask About My Day ;)

hello! first... how was your day? :DD I'm a new player in the warframe fam and would love to get a chance to join your clan, make some friends and learn about the game c:

ive been active since I started about... 4 days ago lol I'm friendly and respectful and down to do runs if anyone wants to!

On 8/26/2016 at 3:44 AM, -DarkMatter- said:

hello! first... how was your day? :DD I'm a new player in the warframe fam and would love to get a chance to join your clan, make some friends and learn about the game c:

ive been active since I started about... 4 days ago lol I'm friendly and respectful and down to do runs if anyone wants to!

Sorry i was away xD if you still want in id be happy to have you