Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragons of Teshin now recruiting PVP/Conclave/Lunaro enthusiasts and trainees!

Phasedragon

3aVjtGN.png

The Dragons of Teshin is a devoted and powerful PVP clan. We consist of quite literally some of the best players in the game, and we are expanding primarily to help new players that might be interested themselves. Our dedicated members play Conclave and Lunaro alike, with almost 300 thousand PVP kills among only 10 of us. We would love to get to know more people and help them get into Conclave.

We have a discord server, and that is our primary in-clan communication, however there is also the public conclave discord which has more members outside of the clan, as the entire conclave community is bound more by friendship and that server than by individual clans. You can join that freely without invitation: https://discord.me/conclave. If you are even slightly interested, regardless of wanting to be in this clan or not, you should join this discord server. It is extremely active with everything from meta discussion, charts, and math, to friendly banter and memes.

On discord, our main communication is over text. We do not use the voice channels often, but for training sessions it may be more useful to do so.

RANKS:

Spoiler

EGG: A new recruit not formally given a rank. Until you are tested, you will have this rank.

HATCHLING: A new trainee that has barely any experience with conclave, ready to soak up information and raw skill!

WYVERN: A trainee that has shown their potential and clearly has promise to become greater.

DRAKE: Now a powerful adversary, a drake can fully handle themselves in conclave, but has a way to go before being a master.

DRAGON: Dragons are the best around, and proudly represent our clan through the demonstration of their skill.

ELDER: An elder is not as simple as an extension beyond a dragon. Elders are the assistant leaders of the clan, and as such help preside over matters of direction.

ANCIENT: The leaders of the clan, only currently Phasedragon and Pythadragon. We decide the direction of the clan.

CURRENT MEMBERS:

Spoiler

HATCHLINGS:

iReplenished

WYVERNS:

---Legion---

DRAKES: 

-Wormhole-

Rilexi

Xendragon

DRAGONS:

X

Gaizadragon

Fullmetal0339

Sky_

ELDER:

Azarakidragon

Witchydragon

ANCIENTS:

Phasedragon

Pythadragon

You might also be noticing that there are a lot of members name (something)dragon. This was a joke in the PVP community well before this clan was founded, and we decided to embrace it as our theme. It is not a requirement whatsoever to change your name at all, but if you would like to, we request that you follow the same format for clarity. We can discuss the details of that when you are willing to make the decision.

Please leave a post here if you are interested in applying. We have no mastery rank requirement nor PVP experience requirement. We simply ask that you are willing to learn and be enthusiastic about PVP. When you do apply, we'd love to know who you are! Tell us about yourself! Some information like, but not limited to these questions would be great!:

Why do you want to join our clan?

How experienced are you with conclave?

How experienced are you with Lunaro?

How experienced are you with Warframe PVE in general?

How experienced are you with PVP in other games?

What is your favorite weapon type in conclave (if any)?

Edited by Phasedragon

Guest Perhelion

I'm on discord already. Quite crazy about pvp. 2.8:1 KD. Fav primary mk1-braton :D as I'm MR 3. Hopefully I will learn finally how to use snipers and bows as they seems to be the most effective. I'm not the biggest fan of lunaro. 

I really would like to join and be guided by other players. I'm playing every day. 

Mhhhh, i'd like to join, but i'm building a clan with some friends and as i'm the leader i don't really want to leave it. 
Lately i find myself playing less and less conclave, both for latency issues and simply not finding it funny anymore with a lot of somaP/bratonP/autoweapons users in general so i probably lost the habit of aiming while flying from a wall to another, but this could definitely be a reason to start playing again.

I played quite a bit, maybe two or three months before jumping on rank 3, (started playing half a month before they introduced recruit condition), the very first times i was using a banshee and the harpak, while trying to learn stuff from phasedragon's videos. The setup i "mastered" all the basic stuff was Volt P with the Grinlock (<3), dex furis (didn't have regular furis at the time) and the hate (do you know if they nerfed it? It seems to do like half the damage it used to do on a leap attack).
Currently i'm a thyphoon on eu, often playing with that blue-black voltP setup, a nekros with a paris and sydon, or a nezha wih a regular vectis and the anku/sydon (rarely with banshee and a stradavar or vauban with the strun, but only when i'm triggered by somaP users). Before i stopped playing i was considering the idea of starting a warframe related channel with both pvp/pve/lore stuff in italian (as italy really lacks a dedicated warframe channel, even more on the pvp subject -side note: i'm from italy of course- and there are a lot of competent english youtuber for warframe), including some pvp gameplay (recorded a FFA match, but it's nothing too special and worth the probably 6/7 hours long upload -italian connection best connection)

For lunaro, never played and probably never will, it really doesn't appeal me.

I think i can say i'm very experienced with PVE, even though i'm missing knowledge on raids, that i'm only now starting to do (after almost 1.2k hours, only had a friend playing with me until a month and a half ago :v )

When it comes on pvp on other games, i played  (and i still play) a ton of pvp on Dark souls 1, counting almost 1.5k hours split between xbox and pc, other than that, i don't know if can consider various fightgames as pvp, but i used to play a bunch of those, even though not at high level.

Fav. weapons in conclave are semi-auto rifles (grinlock masterrace) and schythes/polearms as melee

Probably won't join the clan soon, but i'll keep an eye on this, may it be to play a game every once in a while against player more skilled than me 
-welp, it ended up being longer than i expected :V -

Edited by TheOvert

- pretty heavily, I'm max rank (not that that means much) for standing and I almost always do daily challenges 

- love it and consider myself mid tier in terms of skill

mr22+ with nearly 1,000 kills on every single weapon (getting very close)

Very. I love coordination and team work, call outs are must in my book.

>insert current meta weapon here

nah I find myself graviating towards weapons that can be used in combos glaive into latron or glaive into lex type stuff.

Can vouch for 90% of players on the Member list as a known set of respectful, honorable and highly skilled players.

Approachable and very knowledgeable - an excellent Clan for new and experienced players alike.

Edited by JonBenj

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Adam and i am a player that mains conclave. Id say i am very experienced but my kd ratio would tell anyone otherwise, though im allways seeking to improve. As for lunaro id say im not that experienced, i rarely play it because of lack of action but it's fun regardless. I know how it works. PvE? I know all da stuffs, lol no i don't know what else there is to know. Lets just say i know everything, time will prove otherwise. 

On 8/28/2016 at 1:52 PM, -Vin- said:

Wow, is this a thing now? Great to know!

Oh great i mistakenly added text that i can't remove, ignore pls. As for PvP within other games? Well i used to play CoD or and i occationally play cs:go now and then, other than that no i mostly stick to conclave PvP. And my favorite weapon... It would be the twin-khomak. I love it because it can still do good damage at mid range and is devastating once you get up close...

On 25/8/2016 at 2:59 AM, Phasedragon said:

I'd say I'm a regular player with good and bad days.

Not much, played it a bit and then stopped it.

I'd say that after 3 years playing I've learnt a lot on pve.

Not that much, warframe istge first game were I decided to commit play PvP

Bows, even if lag makes them frustrating to use some times I still as loyal as possible to them.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been playing for about 7 months now with a 2.2:1 KD, which i like to consider to be slightly above average :D

Whats lunaro lmao

I played PvE only for 2 years, I've completed pretty much the entire starchart and most of the weapons

let me tell you a story.  A couple months ago i decided to play league of legends for the first time in like 2 years (i used to play alot).  it was absolutely incredible, i could       PHYSICALLY FEEL THE SALT POURING THROUGH MY SCREEN, it gave me goosebumps.  All in all, i've spent a good portion of my time playing pvp games such as league or starcraft.

BOWS!!!!!

ADDITION:

i genuinely wanna improve at conclave and make new friends!  you guys look like a fun community i wanna be part of :D

love the videos my dude, keep it up! 

Edited by cookieraidah

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing conclave for about 6 months now, off an on. I've been getting into it more recently, within the last month or so. I'm almost always in the top half of the scoreboard.

I played my first game of Lunaro yesterday, to be perfectly honest. It seems very fun, and something I can certainly get in to.

I am MR22 in PvE, with two years of Warframe under my belt.

I used to compete in Titanfall as a semi-pro.Won more than I lost, and was one of the better Titan Pilots in the world when I left the game. Other than that, I have about 300 hours in Dark Souls 3 PvP, and 120 hours or so on Base Invasions in Metal Gear Solid V. That's the big three PvP games I used to play.

I love my single-fire rifles. My Latron Prime is my go-to gun, and with it, I have about a 1.7 k/d.

- meh

- meh

- mr12. 

- not good at all

- daggers, rifles, throwing knifes. I generally like fast weapons.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/08/2016 at 4:59 PM, Phasedragon said:

1. To find some people to become friends with and play conclave on pc

2. I have been playing conclave for 6-12 months on console but recently got a pc again

3. I am still very new to lunaro

4. Fairly experienced used to play alot of PVE when i played on pc before i switched to console for PVP

5. I am experienced in PVP on other games i try to always find opportunities to versus people

6. Heavy blades

On 11/6/2016 at 2:28 PM, mopishcross17 said:

Because i want to be more involved in conclave activities and improve my skills.

Well,i would say im ok and can be quite decent when triggered lol

Im horrible at it 

Quite good i guess like any other player.

I play csgo and call of duty but wf is still my main game

Bows snipers opticor and quick melee

• 1 month later...

How experienced are you with conclave? Beginner but I have plenty of time to play and improve

How experienced are you with Lunaro? Its okay but I wouldn't play it all the time 

How experienced are you with Warframe PVE in general? ive played it a bit MR7

How experienced are you with PVP in other games? Ive done PvP in WoW, Dragon Nest, Doom, UT and I few others I cant recall

What is your favorite weapon type in conclave (if any)? ill use everything really

• 1 month later...

I've always wanted to be part of an active conclave clan that is good at what it does

i've played a fair amount but to be honest I'm a piece of crap when it comes to conclave, which is one of the reasons why i would like to join this clan. i'd like to be better

pretty experienced, i'd say I'm pretty good at it, however i have not looked into being professional however i am open minded

i've played the game pretty much as long as it has been out, and its been a fun journey

i'd say I'm pretty good with a few other games, but not the best

i don't really have a preference, again, I'm not really experienced in that area

• 1 month later...

I am looking for a PvP oriented clan that would allow me to become better at it and at the same time be able to interact with people with similar interests.

Not very experienced in conclave 2.0, but I had a fair share of experience in conclave 1.0. I would like to think myself as average.

...no experience as I have no luck in finding a match

Am able to speed through quests that are not assassinations quite easily. For assassinations, it takes a bit longer but not overly long.

Able to rake in a K:D of at least 1:1 

Ignis in 1.0

I gravitate towards hard hitting weapons. Vectis, Grinlok, and Glaive Prime are my preferred choice. The furis is an exception and I am starting to love it xD.

My IGN is: Chromosomes

Looking for more mechanically skilled players to play with.

I've turned off recruit conditioning for a while. My kda was around 3.5 before. With better opponents I expect it to range from a minimum of 2.5 to 3.0. Currently standing at 3.0 kda

I have limited experience with lunaro. I only really join matches for syndicate standing.

I know all the basics of warframe PVE

Master tier in Overwatch. HIgh kda in CoD BO3

Currently, the Dex sybaris is my go to weapon. High damage and high accuracy are good. Looking to build an automatic weapon.

Edited by Chromosomes