Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Account On Adventure Quest, Well, I Cant Access

connek

ok so heres the dealeeyo (i got that from despicable me)  yesterday, i played on the computer for a while and i got bored so i started playing adventure quest but when i got to where u login. for some reason when i tried to login it said your account has been locked due to a number of failed loggin attempts. please try again after 10 min.

(and i even tried my old account but for some reason it was already locked and i havent accessed my old account in a long time). i even tried checking to see if i typed in my password correctly (my password is written on a piece of paper) and i typed it in correctly.

and this has been going on for 3 days and it still says "your account has been locked due to a number of failed login attempts. please try again in 10 min. and i am getting to the point where i want to blow up my computer with a NUKE. if u have an idea of wat might be going on with both of my accounts then type in the reply section because it would be helpful to know wat is going on. thanks

Edited by connek

I have to apologize, but I can't read text that's not paragraphed.

Could you please put some paragraphs, so we can actually help you? 

(I don't know if it's either my laziness, or just normal that I can't read a block of text.

I saw the words adventure and quest, this is a fifth grader or less

This is what I assumed. Also, Adventure Quest was a great game (when I was a kid) but the choice of words and lack of paragraphs really makes me think of CoD (above MW2 of course) player.

I got over it and still and actually read it.

The only solution that comes to my mind is; Contacting the support.

Consider doing that if you read my post.

Also, you might as well start putting paragraphs into your texts.

It's more enjoyable to read than a whole block of text.