The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS - Beautiful kavats -WTB cyan kavat

WTB: a kavat that is mostly (or all) cyan in colour (the bold blue the ocean kavat has below)  -any tail or head (so long as its not the squished Persian face) -can pay plat or trade for a kavat I have for sale. PM me.

WTS: 

Need to take prints of most of them but they are up for reserve now (or you can rush the prints for 30p extra) 

Ocean -Adaraza kavat -big tuffed ears -leaf tail -bright green energy -200p (SOLD) 

pkLXjN.jpg

BloodSkies -Adarza -big tuffed ears -arrow tail -blue energy -150p or best offer (need to make prints but up for reserve) 

ihTbRQ.jpg

lTTyk7.jpg

Milkshake -Smeeta  -fennec fox ears -peacock tail - blue energy -130p or offer 

F0RsQ8.jpg

R3vbMF.jpg

Wave - smeeta -big ball ears -arrow tail - yellow energy -140p or best offer (sold)

LT5BtM.jpg

Pink Adarza -big ball ears -mermaid tail -lime? energy -120p or best offer

cTyXhQ.jpg

rGkieU.jpg

Sunshine -Adarza -big ball ears -mermaid tail -orange energy -130p or best offer

7zVPbP.jpg

MfLBfh.jpg

Edited by morningstar999
13 minutes ago, Mormodes said:

I might be interested in Ocean. Can you post energy colors while it's invisible and without color correction? I'm looking for a specific kind of blue.

i think smeeta's go invisible not  Adaraza's? 

turns out the energy is a bright green and not a blue as I first thought....

RaJCnR.jpg

12 hours ago, ayaundwolf said:

You know not only the kavat colour pack for credits, but the kubrow paid colours work on kavats. You could make one any colour you want. I'm positive that cyan is in there. 

yes I am aware I have all the colour packs for both cats and dogs XD I just like the fun of being nice natural coloured ones as well :P