[DE]Drew

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 4

9 minutes ago, xXMaruXx said:

causing crash's right now on windows 10 thanks DE fix 1 issue and causing 10 more new

I use Window 10, make sure you driver are up to date, and play with the setting in the launcher and in game, also MAKE sure your Network setting is not messed up.

Window 10 is known to be in stable at time, because on "another 3D game" some things don't show up. Can't say why, because we should all know.

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Titania Changes & Fixes:

• Increased Razorwing's flight speed and reduced damage to Titania on impact and collision with the world.
  • Reduced the camera shake on Dex Pixia but added intro aim deviation to keep the same balance.

•  

82954-thank-you-gif-Phil-Dunphy-thum-UQ0

Wonderful!  Thank you DE!!!!

Hey guys, my first post here... I have some ideas for Nullifier changes in future (if possible, eh?)... How sounds making the Nullfier bubble to have a health (just like Frost CG)? You guys could set a health for the bubble and when we hit them, it falls slower than it actually works, but it should ease the life of players who plays mostly with shotguns/bows/snipers or any other weapon with low magazines.

(Sorry for my english, tho, it's pretty bad...)

Hi - please don't forget about the new players.

Daily people in region chat are complaining they can't complete the archwing quest due to constant errors - either the quest not loading, or excavator points not appearing on the map.

Also as Tundra mentioned above - the Squad Freezing bug happens quite often. In the past 48 hours I had it happen 4 - 5  times. I couldn't access the GUI - esc function was not working. The only thing I could do is access the chat. The only way to fix the issue was to Alt F4 as even the objects were not interactable. 

Edited by xxswatelitexx
Additions.
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, DarkOvion said:

Open/Close Hoods is good, should have been there from the start tbh.

But there's a slight issue:

8ieGYK.png

(That is my operators nose.)

(I also still haven't received my 50plat refund from the suit bundle.)

How else are they suppose to breathe in there? :P

17 minutes ago, TheTundraTerror said:

Can you fix the ****ing game freezing when the squad timer hits 1 already?

See this one:

"

• Increased Razorwing's flight speed and reduced damage to Titania on impact and collision with the world.
  • Reduced the camera shake on Dex Pixia but added intro aim deviation to keep the same balance.

"

ALL MY YES! But what do you mean intro aim?

FIX ALL DA BUGS!

]\'[

Warframe0112.jpg

Hey guys did they fix the syndicate points from missions being reduced yet? (ignore Perrin Sequence; exalted Red Veil levels are what I'm referring to here). 

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

You can now use the Search function in the Relic Selection Window!

@[DE]Rebecca Add this functionality to the codex relic window too and we'd be golden.

Is there any word about the dark sector defense missions? They seem to not be giving any relics.

Fixed Apothic blueprints being sellable.

I discreet sold all, can I get it back again?

Still just got wrong drop in sorties and multiple lock ups and session drops today - game seems more buggy than ever right now

got twin komaks in sortie not even on list

This doesn't mention if it fixes the crashing during the last titania mission, it affects my friend and whenever he doe sthat mission, he freezes then crashes, wasting the   sunlight apothic, and everyting.

• You can now jump through the metal frame hanging from the ceiling in Grineer Galleon! 

Wow. Only 4 years for that. Good job :P

Still no fix for:

1.Credit reward on excavation bugged?
Instead of 3000, 4000, 5000 we now get 2000, 2500,3000.
I am so tired to farm new relics, and just realized that I get even less reward from grinding.

2.whenever I join a group and start a mission, if "session unavailable" happens,
I am sent back to the liset and the team UI disappeared complete.
And I can not leave the group or play any mission.
If I tried to enter my dojo, the game client will hang forever.

3.When using overlay map, the player indicator is no longer at the top layer, it's on the bottom. It can be covered by enemies, allies, loots and interception towers... simply everything.

In this screenshot I can not see myself:

wd7Q03W.jpg

4.Most primary guns and polearm weapons still misplaced while holstered.

Others:
Reduced the reaction time and animation for enemies being corrupted by Void Fissures. Thanks... but the invulnerability is still very annoying, especially if you are using Tigris, sniper or something like that. Just make them INSTANT or REMOVE the invulnerability.

• Upvote 1