Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 4

[DE]Drew

Still no fix for: Show Mission Progress now being a "hold" action rather than a "toggle". Since the change was made to have "Tab" be the default for opening this window, it seems you guys made it work differently, and so now it's impossible to scroll down any of the lists or click the tabs. For instance, farming plants for The Silver Grove quest, I wanted to open this window to see how many plants I had collected, but often the plants in question were lower on the list and not visible at the time, so I couldn't see how many I had. Originally, I'd be able to open the window, scroll down the list, and then close the window, but now the window does not respond to the scroll wheel like it used to. Please fix this, and please make it a "toggle" action rather than "hold" because it's very awkward to have to hold "P" (the key I use to open this window) while looking at the window.

2 hours ago, tifanator said:

You have no idea how much you've just improved my experience with this game.

2 hours ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

You don't know how big of a deal that is.

2 hours ago, Zeranov said:

This is best fix of the year!

Um, am I missing something? What metal frame is this referring to? Apparently it's a big deal, but for some reason I'm not remembering any such frame.

16 minutes ago, aerosoul1337 said:

Still no fix for:

3.When using overlay map, the player indicator is no longer at the top layer, it's on the bottom. It can be covered by enemies, allies, loots and interception towers... simply everything.

In this screenshot I can not see myself:

wd7Q03W.jpg

Seeing yourself shouldn't really be that important though. Would you rather have the other UI elements be obscured? I wouldn't. If an enemy's coming up right behind me, I want to be able to see that on the minimap.

3 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Operator Hoods can now be opened or closed!

About time. No offense to the artist (I did manage to make a rather attractive operator) but I would definitely prefer having the hoods up instead of them hanging back. 

Still no fix for the broken Redeemer animations when using Bullet Dance, and I need to point out that the swing speed isn't feeling like it's working well with Primed Fury right now.  It was better than before the previous "fix".