[DE]Drew

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 4

4 minutes ago, Alenn_Tax said:

Still not a word about the Itzal's research costs change:

Since SotR, the Harness costs 250 oxium to research. Before SotR, it costed 20. Same thing with the System (3750 after/30 before) and the Wings (3750 after/5 before) That's quite a change and I'd really, really, like to know if it's intentionnal or if it's a bug.

Nor about where have all the nightmare missions gone ? (All there is ATM is nightmare alerts.)

Nor about codex entries that have vanished with SotR:

One small question : Did your clan upgrade to a "higher level", by any chance (propably not, but it might be the case as the warframe wiki hasn't updated the base reasearch costs.)? Because the research cost is dependend on your clan-level : The base is 20, 5 30. That is x1 for Ghost-, x3 for Shadow-, x10 for Storm-, x30 for Mountain- and x100 for Moon-level-clans or there abouts; it might be some weird decimals, as the math doesn't fit. 

9 hours ago, Pressato said:

This bug still there for me

I get this bug SO MUCH. was gonna make a vid but here it is!

]\'[

50 minutes ago, ShikiRen said:

One small question : Did your clan upgrade to a "higher level", by any chance (propably not, but it might be the case as the warframe wiki hasn't updated the base reasearch costs.)? Because the research cost is dependend on your clan-level : The base is 20, 5 30. That is x1 for Ghost-, x3 for Shadow-, x10 for Storm-, x30 for Mountain- and x100 for Moon-level-clans or there abouts; it might be some weird decimals, as the math doesn't fit. 

Nope. Was a Ghost clan then, still a Ghost clan now. Thoses the are baseline costs before clan size modifiers.

14 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Changes & Additions:

• You can now use the Search function in the Relic Selection Window!

What's the point of this? Please make it so you can search for a part and it will show which keys contain it. I don't think anyone needs a key search, but maybe that's just me.

Edited by BloodForTheBloodGods

Still no Fix for Orokin Sabotages rewarding 1 or 2 Cache' Rewards instead of 3 when all 3 Cache's are found and opened

Edited by Dragonofdarkness13
  • Upvote 1

Thx warframe sup, 

My game does not update , and support you as not even there ^^ , it's nice to not spend money on the game more.

Peace!

Searching the relics by relic name is pointless. The much more logical feature should be to be able to search the relics for the parts they drop.

Ugh I've been noticing that my map overlay hasn't been activated for my missions and it's become very tedious to press M every time I get into a mission so if DE could fix this, it would be much appreciated. :)