Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Idea Sandbox.

[DE]Rebecca

Just an add on to the invasion missions.

1. If the offensive faction wins a conflict on the defensive factions sector then that sector becomes a mission for the opposing faction. Its simply claiming territory (The regular mission will remain the original faction the new mission will be labeled [Conquest - Mission Type - Faction]) .

2. If multiple conflicts on a certain sector are won by the defendant numerous times, then each time there is an invasion mission on that sector, the mission goes up by a tier.

Tier and mission types.

Tier 1 Offensive: Exterminate, Survival, Rescue. ---> Tier 2 Offensive: Survival, Interception, Spy.---> Tier 3 Offensive: Assassination, Sabotage, Capture.

Tier 1 Defensive: Survival, Interception Capture. ---> Tier 2 Defensive: Defense, Mobile Defense, Survival.---> Tier 3 Defensive: Exterminate, Defense, Rescue.

3. You will be able to see which planetary systems will be at war with each other. (ex: Mars Grineer vs Phobos Corpus)

4.The bosses for the assassination missions will be the boss of the planet that recently took over the sector. (ex: if the corpus won 3 conflicts on the same sector on mars, the boss would be the Sergeant.)

5. Infested outbreaks will never take over a sector as it would not go along with the story so infested outbreak will remain the same. This idea revolves around Grineer vs Corpus. This one is still open for discussion

6. Rewards could vary on tier.

Tier 1 Offensive Rewards: 3 Detonate Injectors or 3 Fieldron.---> Tier 2 Offensive Rewards: 5 Detonate Injectors or 3 Fieldron.---> Tier 3 Offensive Rewards: Orokin Catalyst BP, Orokin Reactor BP, Forma BP.

Tier 1 Defensive Rewards: 3 Detonate Injectors or 3 Fieldron.---> Tier 2 Defensive Rewards: 5 Detonate Injectors or 3 Fieldron.---> Tier 3 Defensive Rewards: Orokin Catalyst BP, Orokin Reactor BP, Forma BP.

7. To make this interesting and ever lasting, only the winners of the Conflict get their battle pay (still need 3 completions)

This is just an idea, hope you liked it.

Edited by Nicholas00452

Although I think they would be considered as re-architecture, we could have mixed missions. Don't we have a Grineer mobile defense followed by a short defense? There is a good space to make "new" missions with this. Some examples:

• Breach: a capture target fled to a stronghold. To reach him, we must shut down defenses, by either performing two easier reactor sabotages ( less time needed and less parts to defend) or powering up and defend a machine to crack open a hole (mining drill or a strong laser). Then, to capture the target, we would have to fight him (target would engage in combat) and his bodyguards;
  • Retrieve: you scout an operative in a crashed ship that previously had a reactor but we sabotaged it. You are looking for a specific data, saved in a lost computer somewhere inside. The operative is there to power up and analyze any good computers on the way, try to locate the data, find a way to another computer and unlock doors. But the enemy doesn't want you messing with their stuff, protect and scout the operative until the data is found;

I will edit more stuff if I can think of anything.

Also, not exactly related to mission type, but would be really cool to have on foot- Archwing transition and Maroo pointing out Grineer Resource Cargo ( Grineer variant of Corpus Treasury Ship, but with a pack of resources instead of credits).

Edited by Hiiamwilliam
I thought tab would jump some spaces, but It jumped to submit reply ayy

I had an idea for a new game mode some time ago, and it's comparable to CoD zombies: warframe edition lol.

So the game knows what loadout and mods you're using when you start the mission, but you start with nothing but a secondary and melee weapon without mods equipped. Enemies drop capacity shards, like points, that only the killer can collect. With these capacity shards, you can buy equipped mods, your primary weapon, your compagnion (and maybe other stuff) at a terminal.

As time passes, it gets more difficult, and more enemies spawn.

You can buy your upgrades with capacity shards at a terminal in a hidden treasure room on the tileset, which will have a poison gas countdown or closing doors, to prevent camping there. The team will need to protect one another while someone is buying upgrades.

Then there's an objective to complete (like defense, interception, hijack,...), and if the squad succeeds, they can go through a portal and they get a new tileset (maybe with more traps), a higher enemy difficulty and access to more stuff at the terminal to upgrade their loadout, because not everything could be bought right away in the first tileset! Like a primary weapon on the 2nd tileset, a compagnion on the 3rd, etc. For example.

This way, the difficulty scales with you, as you upgrade the enemies get more difficult. A reward could be a badge which shows your highscore (amount of tilesets? Kills?)

This was a thread I made about it, but I don't know if everything I posted in there is still relevant, I didn't check it anymore.

Plunder - You are a small squad of Tenno sent in search of rare artifacts. There are 3 (possibly 4?) objectives in total, each a piece of the end reward. Each chunk of artifact is guarded by a small puzzle and a miniboss. Potential drops include Relics, rare mods, rare stances, and Nitain Extract. Rewards can possibly be chosen similarly to relics for more of a motive to do this mission type with others rather than solo. The mission can primarily be carried out in one of two ways: 

1: Stealth. The stealthy option involves sneaking through an expansive map without being detected. This includes detection by units and by cameras/drones. If the player(s) make it through the map undetected, they will reach the artifact chamber, where a puzzle lies in wait. If they successfully complete the puzzle, the artifact segment is theirs, and they can carry on getting the other two. If they fail the puzzle, a miniboss (Juggernaut, Zanuka, etc) will spawn and they will be detected. The mission thereafter will be treated as option number 2. Rewards from this method favor Relics and rare stances. 

2: Guns Blazing. If stealth isn't one's forte, this option may be better suited. Going in and being detected will cause enemies to attack as normal. However, when one reaches the artifact chamber, the miniboss will have already spawned, and the puzzle is deactivated. However, the miniboss in question becomes stronger (ie an eximus Juggernaut instead of a regular). This method may be faster, but is proportionally more difficult. Rewards from this method favor rare mods and Nitain. 

evacuation from a siege point of view

this is a bit ambitious, ive seen some evac ideas but i think it would be awesome if it was from a siege point of view, dont worry if you dont understand; i will explain it.

objective: successfully evacuate the population from a fortress being besieged and attacked by grineer/corpus/infested

parts of the mission: this is planned to be a long mission, not endless but long, since the missions we have are allways fast or endless this would be something new; the map will have several checkpoints:

the first checkpoint: would be the walls or the first line of defence, the enemies would have means to go up the walls like jetpacks or a canopy from the ship to the wall or the infested would just climb or breach the main gate 

Some civilians would help us with their weapons and follow us

The civilians would be eventually going out of their houses and going to checkpoint 2, searching for a safe place, when once the majority of the civilians have reached the second checkpoint (this would take some minutes and it will have a time count that the players would not see, when the time ends civilians stop spawning and tenno would be going to the second checkpoint)

When the mayority of the civilians have reached the second checkpoint (when the time count for the first checkpoint ends) lotus calls the retreat, because some enemies had been able to go through our lines of defense

the second checkpoint:  enemies start spawning near the second checkpoint that would be the fortress center, or an strategic point, at this point enemies would be coming from all sides and we will ve defending the civilians in the checkpoint with the help of other npcs like the civilians that took weapons or the guards of the colony, meanwhile lotus prepapres evacuation ships and extraction 

When the extraction and evacuation ships are prepared she will call the retreat to the third checkpoint, then we will have to defend the bulk of civilians to the third checkpoint (not a long path)

third checkpoint: this would be the last stand, the civilians would be slowly going into the ships meanwhile the bigger hordes with the strongest enemies would be trying to kill us, when this ends, the extraction would be able and we would go out.

rewards: the more civilian we save the bigger and more rare the reward (it should be a civilian killed count)

Fail conditions:  if they kill more than x civilians we fail, if the warframes die (like in the other missions)

Also in this missions could appear character like grustrag three and zanuka hunter

As i said this shall be a long but not endless mussion

This is my idea, hope you like it, i thibk it would be awesome to gave such an epic defense and we could learn more about colonies of civiliams with this

Name:

Scavenge.

Intro:

Current mission types are too concrete. The only real exception is Spy where player can either go quietly or try to brute-force the vaults. No matter of the method, outcome is always the same. I would like to see in Warframe a mission which not only can be done both stealthily and aggresively, but also, 'evolves' as the player makes progress, that is not stale, has randomized elements, yet always provides means to achieve success.

Quick summary of objectives:

1. Find Void Portal and enter the Void.

2. Clear insertion zone and wait for Shuttle deployment.

3. Make your way towards portals, each leading to different areas.

4. Search each area and collect valuables.

5. Return scavenged goods to the Shuttle.

6. While the Shuttle is being prepared for extraction, defend it from enemy forces.

7. Extraction.

DkKCX2T.jpg

(Example of tile layout in mission.)

What and how, expansion of thoughts:

1. We all know Void Sabotage right? This one starts very similar, but in reverse. Tenno Cell spawns on the surface of the planet and their goal is to find hidden Void Portal, no objective marker appears but the way is short and straight, without any branching off. Small skirmishes are guaranteed on the way, but there is a chance for Void Portal itself to be guarded by heavy forces. (Random factor – Void Portal entrance can be guarded by higher level enemies, Lynx/Ven'kra and Sprag or be not guarded at all). Entering the Void becomes available with all enemies nearby eliminated.

2. Second phase is similar, Tenno must now clear other side of the portal from enemies. When it's done, Lotus will establish temporary base and warp-in Shuttle (role of Shuttle explained below).

kf8z1td.jpg

(Void Portal tile - place of Shuttle insertion)

3. On map there are tiles with teleports which leads to parts of Orokin Tower which cannot be accessed otherwise. Teleports works similar to Rescue Tile found on Lua – hack the console to redirect portal to different Tresure Rooms. Number of Tresure Rooms is constant, each Teleport Tile contains 1-4 consoles which can be used to access Treasure Rooms.

e0qNrXQ.jpg

(Couple of changes and this Capture tile, used by capture target to escape, is ready to fullfil new role - Teleport Hub.)

4. Enemies in Tresure Rooms spawns in unalerted state so stealth is a viable option. The main goal is to scour the place in search of Valuables. Each player has separate pool of Valuables and can carry limited amount of them. They can be found by searching containers and crates in Treasure Rooms. Each crate/container acts differently than their regular counterparts and needs to be carefully examined to find Valuables (press and hold use key to search). Not all containers contains Valuables but upon finding set amount of them, scavenging is done for particular trasury Room and no further Valuables can be found there. Upon exiting Tresure Room this one particular room cannot be accessed again.

Additional info: stealth is favored when scouring Tresure Rooms, raising alarms decreases chances of getting Valuable from containers, causes reinforcements to constantly attack player, additional enemies has noticeably higher levels, ultimately Neural Sentry decides to jam Warframe abilities severly reducing their strength or even disabling them. Consoles where enemies can raise alarm can be hacked to disable them completly, while enemy is raising alarm distinct sound is played to allow player for quick reaction and kill said enemy. On higher levels Orokin Spectators appears which can spot invisible Warframes and can raise alarms immediately upon spotting them.

Bb0hPkc.jpg

(These crates can be used as an asset for searchable containers.)

PsuRnv9.jpg

(With slight modifications this huge hall can serve as Tresure Room.)

xiK2znT.jpg

(Another example of tile greatly fitting the role.)

5. Tenno returning from Treasury Room can store collected valuables in Shuttle. The Corrupted can randomly teleport in and attack Shuttle to reclaim what has been taken. Their attack becomes more vicious and frequent the more valuables are stored so Tenno must decide who shall go scour Treasure Rooms and who should defend the Shuttle.

77KgNvd.jpg

(This Corpus rover can act as Shuttle - mobile, resistant and nice looking!)

6. Extraction precedure is triggered when all Tresure Rooms has been scoured or the health of the Shuttle falls below 30%. Lotus needs to prepare it for teleporting out of the place. The more alarms has been raised in Treasure Rooms, the more time is needed to complete this phase (Naturally, Lotus needs to break through more security measures as they became activated by alarms).

7. When Shuttle is sound and safe, Tenno extraction must happen. First option is: go through the Void Portal back to the planet where mission began and simply go to Extraction zone. If too many alarms has been raised during the mission, Neural Sentry forces Void Portal to close and Tenno must push through Corrupted forces and find Extraction zone in Orokin Tower. Mission rewards are given based on how much Valuables has been retrieved. Optional penalty for raised alarms applies.

ckN8atN.jpg

(So many crates to examine, so many potential loot...)

Edited by LambertExe

Wow, just saw this!!! Kinda bummed we can only submit one idea; I have so many! Is it okay if we use pics to illustrate? I've got one in particular that would help to sell the idea.

Anyway, one idea that I was thinking about yesterday:

Heist

This is admittedly a hijack that involves a moving object, but I think it'd be different enough from Hijack, Defense and Mobile Defense to stand out. 

nsSjgMt.jpg

The image above illustrates the concept. The goal is to defend the train and it's cargo from repeated enemy assault until the cargo has been retrieved (a la Hijack). This can be endless or limited.

Players would have to hijack the train from a lightly-defended Grineer or Corpus station (like above). A simple console hack starts the train. Upon hacking the system, the train will begin to move along the track and alarms will begin to sound. As the train accelerates (getting pretty fast), players will have two objectives: 1) defend the train’s control console from enemy units ( a la Interception), and 2) prevent enemy units from destroying cargo or severing any trams from the train. As the train moves, waves of enemies will leap onto the accelerating train from the surrounding mountainside. If enemies successfully hijack the train, it will stop and players will have to restart the train.

Every five minutes, a landing craft will pick up the last tram with cargo (like Hijack). If the last tram has destroyed cargo, it will automatically sever from the rest of the tram. Like Defense, players will be given the option to continue or extract. If they continue, the train will stop at a station (like above), and lots of units will attack the train. Players will have to defend the train from destruction (a la Defense), while another tram is added to the train. Some times units will lock down the systems from a console at the station. In that case, players will have to hack the console to reactivate the track, and then also hack the train's console. Once the tram is connected (it'd take like, 1-2 min), the train would depart from the station and begin the cycle again.

The mission has the potential to be endless depending on how many trams are left. For example, if players defend all trams, then the train always loses one and gains one tram. But, if trams are destroyed then you might end up losing 2 or 3 while gaining only 1 tram. The mission automatically ends in success if the last surviving tram (with cargo) is extracted, but if the last tram or cargo is destroyed it ends in failure.

I hope this is concise enough. The idea is that it's a fast-paced, multi-tasking defensive mission that's potentially endless but also more varied in gameplay. It could also vary greatly depending on the tileset (shipyard vs. jungle vs. Moon) and level (3 checkpoints every 5 min?). Admittedly it might require some tile additions, but it could always run in a loop!

My suggestion, based on what I think Warframe needs to freshen up its gameplay and expand on existing features:

Dogfight (Tentative Title)

So, I have a lengthy explanation here explaining why I think a think a dogfighting (as in, aircraft dogfight) mode would be good for Warframe's space combat, so I won't go into that multi-paragraph explanation here.

What that post basically says is that the most compelling part of having aircraft-based or spacecraft-based is the dogfight. It is a game mode that has been proven popular in a number of highly successful games. Also in that post is a proposal to move archwing space missions to the planets, in the air. It has a suggestion for that, but I didn't want to waste this opportunity on that suggestion.

Anyway, here is my explanation of my proposed Dogfight:

Dogfight. Its name is exactly what it is - a dogfight. This mode is based on the current Archwing game mode as well as popular jet fighter/space fighter games and game modes, including Rogue Squadron, Star Wars Battlefront, and Battlefield. The very basic idea is that this is a space-based mode utilizing larger spacecraft (larger than archwings, smaller than landing craft), where the primary flight model is the standard 3DOF flight model that you'd expect for an aircraft. The space fighters would feature the ability to fire standard weapons (which could be the current archwing weapons, just having two of them instead of one), as well as missiles. Weapon aiming would be tied to the orientation of the space fighter, just like standard modern aircraft. Armaments such as missiles, bombs, and other specialty weapons and tools could be determined by space fighter "powers", similar to how archwings have certain powers. These space fighter could even incorporate the current archwings, and thus utilize the archwing abilities. The space fighters would have the ability to lock on to enemy space craft (only one at a time), and enemies would be able to lock onto the player. The player would try to take out an enemy while possibly having to evade another enemy's lock. The space fighters would have a boost ability, much like the current archwings. Again, the core mechanics of this proposed mission type is the 3DOF flight model, the weapon aiming only in the direction of flight, and the locking ability, all of which are essential for a dogfight mode.

Having explained the core mechanics, here is the proposed gameplay mission (of course, more missions can be derived from this later):

The main objective of "Dogfight" is to Assault and Destroy an enemy capital ship, either a Corpus treasury ship or Grineer Galleon (depending on whether it's a Corpus or Grineer mission, respectively). The large ship is in motion, and is defended by many enemy spacecraft.

There are three stages or steps to the mission.

1) The first step is destroying the enemy ship's shield generator, which primarily protects the ship's communications array and weapons systems. While the ship's communications are still operational, enemy reinforcements will continually spawn. These reinforcements can be enemy space fighters, or they could be larger light and heavy cruisers (they could have specific names based on their faction).

While the weapons systems are still operational, the enemy ship is firing off defensive turrets and larger batteries at the players.

2) The next step is destroying both the communications array and the external weapons systems (turrets and larger batteries). The communications array is a singular target on the top of the ship, while the weapons systems are scattered along the ship's exterior. Destroying the communications array will stop the ship's ability to call in external reinforcements and will prompt the ship to start deploying its own enemy space fighters.

3) The last step is to destroy the enemy ship and all remaining enemy space fighters/reinforcements (including light/heavy cruisers). This is accomplished by literally wearing down the ship's shields and armor as well as destroying the enemy space fighters and remaining light/heavy cruiser reinforcements.

This is a mission type that is meant to expand the scale and scope of Warframe's current space gameplay. The proposed Dogfight mode is meant to be a versatile game mode than can be adapted into various game modes, including Pursuit, Escort, Defense, Invasion, and Crossfire modes. The enemy capital ship can be a Corpus frigate or treasury ship or Grineer Galleon or Balor Fomorion. The tileset can be in space and in the air above a planet's surface. It can be a 4-player COOP mission (which is what this specific proposal is), and it can be a 4-player PvP mission type and 8-player Trial. The space craft can be extensions of the archwings with their abilities (just with 3DOF and weapon aiming only in the direction of flight), or they can have their own abilities. The goal of this proposal is to suggest a thrilling, engaging, high-speed, high-challenge, high-reward gameplay mission that players will want to revisit again and again.

Mission type 1: Mobile Assault.

[ aka hopefully one day this will be on Warframe Mobile Devices (WMD) ] :D 

Tileset: Tiny or simple. Small room assault or long range sniping. ( eg. Rainbow Six, Arma ). Cover points, bullets don't last long.

Weapons: Exclude powerful weapons. sonicor, tonkor, syndicates etc. 

eg. Frontline Commando  http://cdn-www.bluestacks.com/AndroidTapp/2012/03/Frontline-Commando-Taking-refuge.png

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Urp9rlYyDDM/maxresdefault.jpg

Mission type 2:  Zanuka Hunter mission 2.0

After spawn in we have to search for our weapon rescue our team mates, kubrows, kavats, sentinels from locked rooms:D

After that we need to shield them one by one to collect their weapons.

Lore: Link to Valkyrs escape

Optional:

Gear: New Armour designs ( This will open up a new range of, full coverage armour that actually work or a Tenno that need to depend on)

Sentinel 2.0: All sentinels have their own invis cloaking now. For deploying as remote observation. ambush etc.

New stealth movements: crawling movements, on stomach and back. 

New melee: Unarmed combat ( eg. aikido, karate, wrestling, taichi, silat. on corpus crewman and chargers will be fun )

On 8/28/2016 at 4:57 AM, xZetsumeix said:

This one is a bit ambitious, but I think it could be done.

Mission: Siege

Mission Type: Endless

Goal: Successfully defend a colony under siege from Grineer/Corpus/Infested forces. 

Description: As the mission begins, the Lotus informs you that you have been sent to defend a colony under siege. You are tasked with defeating all enemies that touch down on the planet's surface before they are able to overrun the encampment.

Enemies will be dropped into the map by dropships of their appropriate faction. These dropships contain about 10-20 enemies each, can spawn in groups of 1-4, have their own shield/health/armor values and can be destroyed before releasing their payload--thus making the mission progress much faster. However, every so often, a strong, eximus or unique miniboss enemy will enter the field via drop pod (or teleporting in for Corpus/Spawn pod for Infestation). Lotus will announce this enemy's arrival on the field and they will be marked on the map.

As enemies touch down, they will begin to slowly take control of the planet and its resources; this will be visualized with a progress bar to the left of the HUD, with each enemy on the ground causing the bar to increase faster. When this bar hits 100%, the colony will be overrun and the mission will fail. Killing enemies on the ground, however, will cause the bar to recede back to 0% if the players can keep the ground clear long enough.

The Lotus will warn the players of enemy progress at 25, 50, 75, and 90%, with different lines for each.

"The (Grineer, Infested, Corpus) are starting to overrun the encampment." At 25%, for example. Or "This colony is almost completely overrun, you need to fight them back!" At 90%

To make things more difficult, there are a total of 3 different sectors that need to be defended (A, B, C). Dropships can and will attempt to touch down at these different sectors, so the Tenno must remain vigilant to map cues (blinking) and listen to the Lotus' warnings in order to reach the sector which is currently under siege. One or all sectors can and will be attacked at once, so the Tenno need to work together or a lone Tenno can prioritize their targets. 

Successful completion of a wave will lead to the Lotus announcing that the enemy forces have been driven back and a reward screen will then display. If the players choose to stay, she will announce that enemy reinforcements have arrived and the Tenno will continue to fight on for increasing rewards.

Special Mechanics: Defense with a twist; this game type is about staying mobile and vigilant, while also holding ground against an ever-increasing force of enemies. You are not alone, however, as the colony has defenses which will help turn the battle to your favor.

Each zone (A, B ,C) will have an automated anti-air defense turret to help weaken, or even defeat, incoming enemy dropships. Each one has a shield/health/armor value that scales with mission level. These turrets are powerful, but slow-firing. Enemy dropships WILL attempt to destroy them with their own on-board weaponry. Tenno cannot repair AA turrets by any means, however, if damaged enough, they will deactivate and begin to repair themselves.

A colonist NPC will alert the Tenno when a turret has been disabled and when it is able to be activated again (3 minute repair time). When a turret is ready to be activated, a player will have to go to a console next to the deactivated turret and activate it. 

The same colonist NPC will alert the Tenno to special ammo/health/energy drops that they have prepared for them.

"I got you guys some ammo!"

"You guys look hurt, we'll give you some supplies!"

And so on.

Repeatedly staying to defend the colony could cause the colonists to give the Tenno unique and temporary buffs for the mission, maybe? A defender bonus, perhaps. (More exp, more damage, take less damage, faster movement speed, etc)

Map Concepts:

Reveal hidden contents

NsUeavb.png

Reveal hidden contents

uHqOKX3.png

Great idea bro, I would love to play this. 

I feel like the first map idea would be the best

I'd like to see more missions that put us on the defensive.My current idea stems mainly by combining Sabotage, Defense, and Interception.

The Tenno are defending a Tenno controlled area, ship, relay, etc...  The attackers are attempting to sabotage us!  

Waves of enemies are attacking our power core, engines, labs, etc...  The enemies first go for consoles similar to interception. After a certain percentage has been hacked by the enemies a condition occurs. Think of this as the coolant being removed, the hull being ruptured, loss of power causing darkness, etc...

So now the Tenno must defend the terminals from hackers, repair any damage caused by the hacks and defend the objective.

This obviously would work best with a new tileset added.

Escape: Can you free you fellow Tenno and escape.

Mission Start: 2 Tenno (or AI if you are solo or have 2 people only) at the start of the mission are Locked in Stasis cells your job is to free your fellow tenno and escape.

In this mission 2 players will be lock in Stasis cell the will be able to move around but all Weapons and abilities are lock for the time being meanwhile 2 tenno at the start of the mission will have to go to 2 different holding cells to free you fellow tenno. The 2 tenno that are selected in the cells will get a bonus EXP/credit reward for missing out on the start of the mission. When this mission is done solo or with 2 people 2 AI specters will be in the cells. If done with 3 people it will only be 1 tenno in the cell.

I would like to see a mission based around stealing a supply cache of material type giving you a large bonus of any planetary material.  Useful for farming basics but requiring more than infinite farm runs.

Depot Raid - Planet tiles

1. Acquire stashed breaching charges

2. Plant the charges on the Depot building itself and try disarm defenses (sleeping Lynx or Jackal)

3. Defend the charges so they do not become disarmed (fast timer, explosive damage if in range)

4. Defend the Containers until lander can extract. More containers that survive the better your material reward. All containers always nets you some rare materials (OCells, Neural Sensors, Neurodes) on top of the standard material.

Charge detonation will always trigger alarm state and increase enemy density and difficulty (similar to spy vaults).

Would require a tile for each faction that is a Depot building with a place to blow open a roof or wall.  Also requires a large room with cargo containers that can be destroyed.

Tried to make an interesting mix of Spy, Rescue and Defense allowing for Warframe mixing to be useful and promoting team play.

Alert Depot Raid variants could also include rare materials like Fieldron, Mutagen Mass and Detonite Injectors giving alternatives to invasion missions.

Edited by Wandrecanada

Feint

Overview

Given the limited resources available a head-on fight is rarely possible against our enemies, given their size. But at times, even hit-and-run tactics are insufficient to achieve a victory. As Tenno, ninja-creatures born of void's shadow, there will come occasions where the fear we hold over others is far more potent than the power we wield.

Participating Factions

Corpus
Grineer
(Infested?)

Description

The alarms in this mission have been suppressed and cannot be activated. Rather than a kill counter or objective list, this mode displays a Fear Meter. The meter will fill as you terrorize your enemies. The objective is to drive the enemy faction to retreat from the area by making it appear as though their facility is infested with Tenno who are in possession of even more terrifying powers than they already have.

This can be achieved a number of ways. You can kill enemies, while undetected, where their allies can see. You can shatter lights, collect and toss body parts at enemies, destroy or hack machinery, leave glyphs behind, spread blood. Even something simple like firing your weapon and hiding before anyone can spot you.

Tenno allies have also hidden items around the tileset that you can use to set up traps and tricks. Trick mirrors that make it look like there are more of you than there are, or obscure what's behind them and cause your enemies to shoot each other while aiming for you. You can place audio devices all over a room that play taiko drums in tandom, or even on your enemies if you can get close enough while undetected. Dress up yourself and your companion in Infested apparel, or make it look like you're turning the dead into Infested. You can deploy a cable to hang a collected corpse, or rig it up tight and snap it near an enemy to slice them in two. Hack an automatic door to force it closed when an enemy reaches it, or crush them when they enter it. And if nothing seems to be working out or your team isn't cooperating, you can still kill enemies the old fashion way like in an Exterminate and the meter will slowly fill from that.

When the mission starts enemies will be level-headed and respond to things more carefully. But as enemies get more and more panicked, they'll start shooting at anything and rushing after hearing any little sound without looking where they're going or who they're firing at. You can watch as they try to head off a noise (or run from it) and trip on a cord and impale themselves on a spike trap you set up, or accuse one another of being a "one of them" and start attacking each other. You play the monster in a horror movie and the enemy faction are your victims.

Once the Fear Meter is full enemies will stop spawning and you're free to leave at any time. The remaining enemies can be observed frantically trying to escape, if you decide to leave them alive.

Since you already have the 3D models of the 4 ships in game i thought about an "AW Trial" consisting of 4 people as a mission only on a planet or on [Pluto,Neptune & Europa]

Mission: Pirateer

Mission Type: Non-Endless

Goal: Successfully accomplish mission tasks .

Description: As mission starts Lotus says to you that you need to exterminate all Corpus enemies [I thought about 150-210 are enough].As you killed all the enemies Lotus will say Tenno , the Corpus forces are trying to hijack our ship.They're using an Interceptor ship to power down our engines.Prepare for battle.

After this the squad will go up to extraction point where our ship [default can be Liset] is waiting and the defense mission begins [around 5-10-15 waves is enough for this type of mission since 20 is boring]. At the start of this defence mission Lotus will announce : Tenno defend your ship while I'll finding a solution to revers the signal or interrupt it .

As soon as the 5th wave [if it will 10 wave mission] a message from Lotus will appear on screen : Tenno i found how to revert the signal [or interrupt it] but i need more time. Continue defending the ship. After defending the ship the squad extracts and a 20k credits will be awarded and the rest of awards i'll let DE to choose from    maybe some of the aw melee mods ,idk.

Edited by ShadowNumb

I've got a few ideas, but I'll see about highlighting one of them. Encased in spoilers due to mentions of Tenno, Sentients, and how long it actually is.

Spoiler

Mission: VIP Escort.

Enemies: Grineer, Corpus, Corrupted, or even Sentient (arriving as a complication if Corrupted are present and would prioritize Corrupted).

Mission type: Non-endless, pretty much.

Objective: Get the VIP to Extraction without letting them come to harm.

Description: The Tenno must assist the target in escaping. May involve other elements. The target would be encountered hiding in cloak, in cover, or holding back opponents with a single Lato or other Tenno armament.

Mission start:

Lines: Can be voiced by the Lotus, Simaris, or even Baro. One is picked at random depending on the nature of the mission.

"Tenno, this mission is simple; get our Target/Operative/Agent out of here."

"We've intercepted a brief message proving that one of our Agents/Operatives are in danger. Help them get home."

Or "Something went wrong, I need you to get this Agent/Operative out of trouble, fast."

Complications: These are little objectives that would motivate our rescue target in getting to Extraction faster. Usually, the objective would be an item like a weapon, a pack of ciphers, or even their own wallet or gear package.

Lines:

"It appears the Agent/Operative/Target forgot an item; I've marked it, please acquire it for them quickly."

"The Operative forgot this, they will need it. Please get it for them if you can."

"We can't let the Grineer/Corpus/Corrupted/Infested/Sentients know we were here, try to get the objective I have marked, if it's not much of a risk."

There would be up to three of these complications, and three variants.

1: The Operative forgets an item or a few things and would be hesitant; slowing down and getting to cover instead of proceeding until urged.

2: Doors get locked. Break out.

3: Enemies cut off life support abruptly. A timer begins, Lotus would drop capsules.

Mission completion states:

No Complications solved (exceptions being locked doors, if any, or alarms): Typical mission rewards (credits, resources, a relic and some typical mods).

One complication solved: Possibility of a few Ducats on the side or even rarer resources, like Fieldron.

Two complications solved: A more noticable chance for some Invasion-tier resources, on top of the chance for Ducats if working for Baro.

Three complications solved: The ability to choose what you want: Invasion resources, a pack of Relics, Ducats, or a bag that has a chance of showing a Nightmare* mod.

Auxiliary completions such as unlocking locked doors and silencing alarms: Increased chances for rarer things.

Completion variants: For Baro: Some Ducats. For Lotus: More Affinity. For Simaris: Increased chances for mods you don't usually find.  

This mission type is not your typical Rescue, the Tenno came to help an important negotiator or similarly significant asset get out of an ambush, surprise execution, or other potentially gruesome fate. It could even be a Tenno (who doesn't yet have a Warframe, perhaps) and is being zealously hunted by the Sentient menace in increasingly scary numbers.

Extra information:

-The mission, when hovered over, has a brief mention from Baro/Lotus/Simaris/Teshin(?) saying something like "I need your help with something..."

-Special enemies will appear more frequently and will spawn behind the target, chasing both of you. Go too slow, and you'll need to deal with the increasing threat.

-This will be difficult on one's own.

-Example of increasing threat: Hunhow deploys one fighter at the beginning of the mission, and more fighters will turn up like shown in the 'Tombs of the Sentient' trailer. If you reach Extraction on time, you would see them advancing in numbers from 10+ and shooting like Stormtroopers at the Landing Craft as you escape with the VIP; Corrupted will be trying to delay the Sentients and will obviously get blended into little neat ribbons.

-For the 'Sentients chasing a fleeing Tenno' to occur, Second Dream must be completed.

-This could be an Archwing -> surface mission, but you use your non-Archwing secondary weapon as carrying the Archwing weapons will make you noisy in your arrival. This is because the enemy expect a Landing Craft to swoop in to fetch the VIP. When landing is complete, you drop your Archwing in the airlock room and proceed through the door; other players will be inclined to do the same or be teleported through if they weren't fast enough. Idle/AFK users are airlocked and will be kicked from the mission.

How landing on a ship via Archwing would occur in this concept and could be utilized across all space-bound missions: 

1: Use a weapon, any weapon, to hack at the hull until you can get close enough to access their network remotely.

2: Using the Orokin Diegetic Interface in your palm, hack the Airlock exterior door open. Failing this will unlock the door, but you'll have only 30 seconds to swoop in. 

3: Enter the airlock. This triggers a brief cutscene where the Tenno takes off the wings and waits for the air to pressurize, anyone left in space is teleported inside due to this.

4: After the scene ends, you walk, run, slide, or move through the open door into the ship. Mission begins.

5: Airlock vents the Archwing out (enemy notice you're here; alarm is triggered), and any unlucky Tenno who were busy on 'Tennobook(?)', 'Flappy Zephyr' or 'Wyrmius' to notice; people who run inwards are spared, due to how it drags things out, when the door closes and airlock cycles air, finished by the interior door opens again.

Landing to surface via Archwing in this concept, can be applied to most planets and orbiting bodies:

1: Cue a cutscene with the Landing Craft dropping the Warframe and Archwing into high-orbit.

2: Still in the cutscene, Archwing activates and buffers the fall.

3: Archwing detaches Warframe at a reasonable altitude (akin to 2x distance of Landing Craft's Warframe deployment distance) and the cutscene ends; you start the mission mid-fall after the Archwing delivers you.

*There aren't any Nightmare missions showing up, except Alerts, but I would like to engage the ones we once could do from completing all nodes on a given planet. Not all Tenno dream, Lotus; they often have Nightmares, and sometimes they revel in destroying them.

Though I had other ideas, some of them may involve Clans and Syndicates in a more PVP-oriented aspect or the Conclave aspect itself. If you want to hear them, where should I put them?

nsfyH3e.jpg

■ In essential:

"You're in mission to take out a VIP. The fight won't be easy and you have chances to turn the tide by preventively sabotaging gear and eliminating the VIP's reinforcements and bodyguards. Like an Assassin."

"There are 3 to 4 objectives before you proceede to your real Target, which affects directly It."

"This way Tennos will build the boss encounter themselves taking their chances at weakening the Boss, taking him/her by surprise, acting preventively before the fight, sabotaging its gear, cutting its escape route, taking out its reinforcements and eventually taking responsibilities for their errors, resulting in a challenging and dynamic mission every time."

"If you have success in your preventive Sabotages, the boss will be weakened in a way or another (malfunctioning gear, boss weakened, no reinforcements, etc.) elseway the effects will be the opposite (boss enraged, empowered special gear, skills hitting harder or working differently, more reinforcements, etc.)"

► More details here:
■ Simulation: 

Spoiler

fHIqVME.jpg?1

■ Original Thread:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
► Many other Ideas:

Spoiler

There's also space for:
► Sniper fight missions or bossfight: Sniper only, long range open areas with obstacles (take for example Grineer Asteroid rooms with big chasms dividing Tennos and enemies, carts being moving obstacles...), eventually a Boss stealthing and repositioning ala Grineer Manic..
► Excorting missions similar to HiJack missions ending up in a final defense.
► Refreshing Recovery mission.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Black Death.

Story : 

Black seed Corpus found something in the Eris, abandoned ship. This thing transmission unknown signal to all of the solar system. You need to find what happen in this area.

Our scanner show there are lots of infested fight each other like grineer scout, and black seed corpus, even between infested. 

Mission :

-Post mission need to make and equip the 'Pherliac Pod'

1. Find the thing which transmission the signal.

2. After found the 'thing', then stalking the black seed corpus carrier with no alert.

- 4 Tenno will be see the another floor where the full of infested. Carrier will path the under the tenno.

- Alert will be triggered only by direct damage to carrier or touch the laser.

-You can slow down them by hacking the panel to open the gate which full of infested or grineer scout. They will fight with carrier.

-If they are far from the player. Lotus will warning about don't lose them. After the message, can't follow them, mission will be failed.

-Area looks like labyrinth and carrier and black seed corpus defender squad always using the another loot for heading to their ship.

(This can be changed by open the gate.)

3. You reach the last area, Kill the carrier and destroy it by 'Pherliac Pod'

-When you reach the area timmer will show to 10 minutes.

- After using the pherliac pod, infested are come for destroy the 'thing'.

-You must kill the grineer scout and black seed corpus defender.

-If black seed corpus or grineer scout reach the 'thing' and they complete the hack the console, mission will be failed.

<Hidden Way>

After 3 minutes there are still a half of the hitpoint remain. Then ALAD V transmission for request about defend the thing before the Zanuka teleport to there.

-If you keep damaging, ALAD V will send another transmission for 'give up to scanning by Zanuka'

-If you kill everything, ALAD V send the Zanuka after 3 minutes.

-When Zanuka arrived mission is complete.

Story:

Normal way

"You destroy the thing, but... signal still spread to the solar system. I feel this is just beginning of storm. The only way to stop this creepy thing is continually destroy the thing. Tenno." By Lotus.

Hidden Way

"I send the zanuka and scan the thing. Actually this is the birth from my DNA fragment while I infected. Black seed corpus think this signal can be key of control the infested and the way of weaponize them. But I think not... In my analysis show this is call the someone who can take this signal. And of course already notice who receive. The child, found in the cryopod. Saddly already found by grineer and imprisoned their lab long ago. I can't imagine what happen, if this thing reach the child. Only bad feeling remained about my imagination. But, Black seed corpus, these pirates, fools already heading to the grineer lab. Can you accept for my trade for destroy the 'thing' can't reach the child, will you?"

Not only mission, but just imagine about infested related mission.  :)

Edited by Hidronic

Syndicate related mission.

'Savior'

Story:

"Tenno one of our hidden settlement  detected by 'grineer'('corpus')(infestation is spread out), Unfortunately, still there are our civilian and guard remain. So we make rescue team for get out of there as fast we can. We want to somebody keep our team's ship and civilian in the landing zone."  by syndicate

Mission

1. Find the rescue team.(10 minutes  count down.)

2. Lead the team heading to the landing zone.

- If all the rescue team down then mission will failed.

3. Defend the area from opponent who destroy the ship or kill the civilian run in to the landing zone.

-As many civilian survive and safely escape by ship every 5 minutes, more reward to the player.

-If ship destroyed or 0 survivor remain. mission will be failed.

- Game type request 2 player must save the landing zone, and other 2 player must go to the site which rescue team sending the message about survivor heading to the landing zone. And mark to the map where they are appear. player must go there and protect them safely.

On 8/25/2016 at 4:50 PM, cxll said:

- Protect and save wildlife!

• Find special areas of scenic, historical, or scientific importance, remove all threats whether active mobs or pollutants. 
  • Extra mission (alert type), protected area is under attack - resolve the threat by exterminating enemies or clearing out pollution with antitoxins.
  • In case of failure, extract all wildlife and move them to a safer area!

Just imagine Hydroid on Earth as Smokey the bear putting out fires in addition to all this! XD

On 8/25/2016 at 6:10 PM, BerserkerPrime said:

Endless Portal Fun (have no names)

-The mission will revolve around teleporting to different locations, completing the objective, and jumping in to another portal and objective

So like the Silph Co. building in the early generation Pokemon games?