Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Idea Sandbox.

[DE]Rebecca

On 7/9/2017 at 9:18 AM, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

I like the idea of having to use long range and marksmanship, but maybe you should consider adding a melee/ close range component, like a real assassination mission, where you have to take out enemies that are occupying a certain vantage point to get a good position of taking out the VIP. 

Too many problems with that one that I've already experienced with regular capture missions. As soon as you're able to get in close, frames can start CC madness even if the VIP is immune. Only takes one person to net the VIP and the others to kill off the rest of the CC'd units. It's really the only way to balance it, but even then not really as some frames can ether void the CC issue with just pure killing power at range, Mesa for instance, or they can run support roles that may as well be just as bad, Ivara sleep arrow comes to mind here or even navigator.

10 hours ago, Cortanis said:

Too many problems with that one that I've already experienced with regular capture missions. As soon as you're able to get in close, frames can start CC madness even if the VIP is immune. Only takes one person to net the VIP and the others to kill off the rest of the CC'd units. It's really the only way to balance it, but even then not really as some frames can ether void the CC issue with just pure killing power at range, Mesa for instance, or they can run support roles that may as well be just as bad, Ivara sleep arrow comes to mind here or even navigator.

I didn't mean stealthing enemies around the VIP. I meant using close range and stealth for getting TO the vantage point, then sniping off the VIP in a different area. 

13 hours ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

I didn't mean stealthing enemies around the VIP. I meant using close range and stealth for getting TO the vantage point, then sniping off the VIP in a different area. 

Same problem. I used to run stealth missions with "Rhino Stealth" as I called it. Maxed out range and duration on stomp. Fun fact, stomp it technically silent when you use it. O.o So it became a thing of stomping and just silent Lex Primeing them into obliteration. Problems only increase from there. I'd like for it to work, but as long as we're in power range, we're about as broken as can be. Heck, then consider a Slowva in the mix. Alerted or not, they'd all move at a crawl except the VIP and that would be one of the easiest ways to separate him from the rest of the guard.

22 hours ago, Cortanis said:

Same problem. I used to run stealth missions with "Rhino Stealth" as I called it. Maxed out range and duration on stomp. Fun fact, stomp it technically silent when you use it. O.o So it became a thing of stomping and just silent Lex Primeing them into obliteration. Problems only increase from there. I'd like for it to work, but as long as we're in power range, we're about as broken as can be. Heck, then consider a Slowva in the mix. Alerted or not, they'd all move at a crawl except the VIP and that would be one of the easiest ways to separate him from the rest of the guard.

I don't think your understanding what my proposed addition is. What your mission is trying to be is a sniper assassination mission with the player taking a balcony vantage point and sniping off. You also want an endless aspect to it. What I'm saying is make it so instead of starting at a small balcony (would get very boring and clusterphobic), the player has to fight to get to the balcony in order to snipe the target. After every target killed, he'll have to take over a new balcony as to avoid detection. This would make the endless aspect make more sense. I know about cc stealth and how enemies are oblivious to being coated in antimatter or being suspended in stasis. I'm just adding an extra step to your mission to make transitions more interesting, and not making the mission simply tactical target practice.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

I don't think your understanding what my proposed addition is. What your mission is trying to be is a sniper assassination mission with the player taking a balcony vantage point and sniping off. You also want an endless aspect to it. What I'm saying is make it so instead of starting at a small balcony (would get very boring and clusterphobic), the player has to fight to get to the balcony in order to snipe the target. After every target killed, he'll have to take over a new balcony as to avoid detection. This would make the endless aspect make more sense. I know about cc stealth and how enemies are oblivious to being coated in antimatter or being suspended in stasis. I'm just adding an extra step to your mission to make transitions more interesting, and not making the mission simply tactical target practice.

Actually, the idea for the level is for the top part to be almost entirely accessible. We're talking catwalks, zip lines, ect. That way vantage point and strategy can actually be used. Being forced to take a location on the other hand isn't a bad idea though. More interesting would be to have to manage to evade your way through a sweep in that regard and then have an area effectively locked off from use at least temporarily.

4 hours ago, Cortanis said:

Actually, the idea for the level is for the top part to be almost entirely accessible. We're talking catwalks, zip lines, ect. That way vantage point and strategy can actually be used. Being forced to take a location on the other hand isn't a bad idea though. More interesting would be to have to manage to evade your way through a sweep in that regard and then have an area effectively locked off from use at least temporarily.

Yeah something like that. My whole idea is based off a quarantined section, basically the high ridge, and you are to find an area that f.e. Lotus says is the weakest of the security. We have to stealthy take out the security force, then once cleared, we can snipe off the VIP and his personal. If the security tips off the VIP, then the VIP escapes and we have to try again. After he's dead, we can choose to extract or take out another VIP, and in a fashion similar to Uranus defense, lotus finds us a different area with weak security that we'll have to get to. Due to our last kill, security is sent to your current location, so you have to get past the extra security, take out the security at the other vantage point, then once again, snipe off the target. Rinse and repeat with VIP personal ramping up in size and difficulty. Perhaps a new grineer enemy that dives in front of a bullet Kevin Costner style "and iiiiiiiii...." lol

Edited by (PS4)Crixus044

In the spirit of giving operators more to do, here's an idea for a set of map tiles that can be dropped into nearly any mission in the Void, Lua, or Derelict tilesets.

Temple of Succession

Temples of Succession are ancient palaces where the Orokin used Continuity to transfer their consciousness to new bodies when their old ones began to wear down—or, more often, when they stopped being as interesting. The Continuity process is extremely sensitive to disruption from other Transference streams, so the vast majority of a temple's area is Cloistered—no Transference is possible, other than the specific streams used for Continuity. In order to explore a Temple of Succession, a Tenno will have to leave her Warframe behind.

Essentially, Temples of Succession would be a tileset that expands upon the operator-only experience during The War Within. You'd have to use your operator abilities to activate Orokin sculptures, deal with Golden Maws, and so on. The difference is that you'd be doing it in squads, rather than depending only on yourself. (This may require creating some sort of operator downed/revive mechanic, so that operators aren't knocked all the way back to their frames everytime they run out of hp.)

The idea of blocking Transference opens up another possibility:

Orokin Cloister

Rather than a full mission, this idea is a map tile with an area that Warframes can't enter, but operators can. Inside these areas can be mission objectives, or side-objective such as switches to open doors, spy terminals, etcetera. Some Cloisters are just regular areas that Warframes can't enter, meaning that operators would have to fight enemies themselves; other Cloisters are specialized security zones, with traps and sensors that the operator must defeat with their Void powers; still other Cloisters have their own, specialized guardians, which remained silent and still for the eons since the Orokin fell but will activate and challenge anyone who enters. Some Cloisters may actually be able to be deactivated, temporarily or permanently, allowing Tenno to bring their Warframes in if necessary for some objective.

Lore stuff:

The Orokin saw took great advantage of the massive potential of Transference technology, but they weren't complete fools. Not all of them, anyway. Some Orokin saw value in being able to ensure that an entity is exactly who they say they are—that they aren't being influenced or even controlled from afar through Transference. These Orokin built Cloisters around objects and locations they deemed particularly vital. Cloistered areas are threaded with sensitive Transference detectors and generators. Due to the nature of Transference it is impossible to simply block it; however, individual Transference transmission streams can be targeted and disrupted with interference. Inside a Cloister, Transference simply does not work. If a Waframe attempts to enter a Cloistered area, the Transference between the frame and the operator would be disrupted and the operator would momentarily lose control of the Warframe, which would most likely collapse until Transference is re-established.

However, the Tenno have picked up a new trick. When an operator manifests herself through her Warframe, she creates a sort of negative duplicate of her own Transference stream. Orokin-era Transference sensors are not able to detect it—in effect, the feedback loop between Warframe and manifested operator appears from the outside to cancel itself out, the way noise cancellation creates silence by creating the inverse of any detected soundwave. The Transference stream still exists, but the minute levels of Void radiation that the stream usually creates disappear.

So an operator actually can enter a Cloister, by manifesting themselves from their Warframe.

How about something that works with what we have?
Its an idea that may give the game more life and possibly be a bit more unpredictable...

Introducing: Mission crossovers! Randomly occurring, events mid-mission.

Scenario one: You are doing a Capture Mission and are chasing after a Target, you take him down, capture him. In the middle of being captured the captive appears to be holding some files, Lotus scans them and tells you there is a Captive being held at said location - now you are performing a Rescue Mission.

Scenario two: In a Mobile Defence mission you are hacking into and defending a console, on the second console the Lotus finds out there is data hidden in a vault, the player now has an option (or no option) to either go to the 3rd console, or break into a vault like a Spy Mission and extract data. Alarms will already be triggered.

Scenario three: You are in a Grineer Survival Mission, 10 mins in, sirens are heard, explosions reverberate around the ship, the Corpus Faction is attacking. Mission is now crossfire survival, many enemy types in one destroyed map, fire everywhere. Its still a survival since the operative is going about his business, endless missions stay endless.

This can work with going from Spy missions to Rescue.
Spy to Exterminate already occurs if you sound the alarms.
A Sabotage mission where the shock wave from the engine rooms wakes up the infested matter stuck to the ship. The infestation spreads and now you're doing an exterminate. (this one probably wont occur very often). The map is now an invasion mission. Infested outbreak.

Also... Archwing in the Void?

Edited by INight00

15 hours ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

Yeah something like that. My whole idea is based off a quarantined section, basically the high ridge, and you are to find an area that f.e. Lotus says is the weakest of the security. We have to stealthy take out the security force, then once cleared, we can snipe off the VIP and his personal. If the security tips off the VIP, then the VIP escapes and we have to try again. After he's dead, we can choose to extract or take out another VIP, and in a fashion similar to Uranus defense, lotus finds us a different area with weak security that we'll have to get to. Due to our last kill, security is sent to your current location, so you have to get past the extra security, take out the security at the other vantage point, then once again, snipe off the target. Rinse and repeat with VIP personal ramping up in size and difficulty. Perhaps a new grineer enemy that dives in front of a bullet Kevin Costner style "and iiiiiiiii...." lol

Something to that effect would work well and the system pretty much already exists for it. Sadly, the chances of getting any of this actually done are slim to none. Fixing sniper rifles is a great example of that and the Harro update was pretty much supposed to be all about sniping support. >.>

On 7/10/2017 at 8:28 PM, lysinelai said:

Stalker Mode accessability limitation.

Might I also interject:
For Stalker Mode I suggest implementing the following solution:
Attainability of Stalker Mode:

Spoiler

Method 1 (minimum work):

Spoiler

-Stalker playability after Second Dream or War Within.
-Only one Stalker per Region per day, locks like Mastery Tests do if Test is failed.
-Missing or failing a target passes on Stalker playability to the killer if they finished War Within.
-Stalker playability is provided randomly once a day by Shadow-Stalker charging at you and successfully hitting you with War.

Method 2 (new mini/side-quest, unlocks by finding Shadow-Stalker and scanning him in the Kuva Fortress):

Spoiler

-Stalker quest would be known as "Orokin Vengeance" or similar.
-Quest would start with the Tenno going unconscious, and their Warframe going limp during a Stalker fight.
-Quest then puts Tenno into suggestively driving the Stalker to bring their Warframe to his lair, where Hunhow asks why but gets no answer.
-Quest then has Stalker and Tenno in a mindscape duel of sorts, unveiling that the Tenno is maturing (can use 'frame's sidearms).
-Quest eventually reveals, at least, that the Stalker is no Tenno.
-Quest then has Stalker 'shed' his Sentient armour, liberating him from Hunhow but exposing him to Transference - the 'why' we get to play him part.
-Quest then lets us have ONE go at hunting Tenno who enabled the 'Conclave Stalker' toggle (must have standing with Teshin and have played Conclave once in the week and have done Second Dream).
-Quest ends with rewarding the player with an Acolyte helmet (usable on any 'frame except Limbo and Chroma, Pakal Loincloths (usable on Ash, Excalibur, Loki; others would gain access to it later; goes in Accessories tab). 

Hunting Tenno:

Spoiler

-Only Tenno who enabled the '(Non-)Conclave Stalker' toggle (set to 'Conclave') and have played Conclave ONCE within the week may be entitled to being hunted.
-Only Tenno who completed Second Dream, and have the toggle enabled, may be hunted.
-The same Tenno cannot be Stalked twice by the same Stalker.
-Conclave Stalker cannot nullify most powers except Limbo's timefreeze; Harrow's chains only slow him.

Stalker Powers:

Spoiler

-Add a Sentient that would act as an Arsenal, but restrict customization to Umbra/Pakal components, 'Frame systems (based on the Warframes you own; these grant Stalker a set of powers set to Conclave rules) and choosing between Sentient weaponry + War or Classic gear. 
-Add a hologram of Hunhow in the window facing the ocean which can be interacted like a shop. Ducats and 'Punishment Marks' would be the currencies available.
This is how you can get Sentient weapon skins, or even Sentient-augmented weapons at some point like the Battalyst Cannon (which uses Speargun animations, but it's a secondary because two can be used) and Conculyst Staff (which two can be obtained, they can be merged thanks to a blueprint for it, but they become Dual blades - like a pair of Broken War but with the Conculyst Staves' handles, with an alternative mode that makes it the Scythe of Hunhow, which is basically a Sentient-ified Hate).

Additionally, for those who were able to stalk on the same day in the same region:

Spoiler

-Become an Acolyte, but restricts weapon use and uses enemy scaling instead of mods. This means you keep your appearence but take on Acolyte colours, Ash's ult's smoke effects, and get the option to keep the Stalker's helmet even after the Stalking Hours are over.

Only up to 10 Acolytes can be active, and may opt out in the Messages tab.

I've had this idea for a while, so here it is:

The mission would basically be set in a larger Orokin tileset, said tileset would be like an Orokin city.
The objective would be to find as many relics/caches as possible in a set time frame and bring them back to a waiting Lotus operative ship at a set and elevated landing platform, which would only come in every 5-10 minutes, and the extraction would be only possible when it arrives.
With every wave there would be more enemies attacking, the enemies could be based off the planet the mission is set in (Earth - Grineer, Venus - Corpus, Eris - Infested) and such.
And of course, after every dropship the enemies would scale.
I think it would bring a new flavour to the whole gameplay, and even though many texts state that there are quite a few Orokin structures around the system, we're yet to see them besides Void, Lua and Void sabotage missions.

The missions could also take place in an actual Orokin Tower, where we'd have to ascend through the tower looting it for relics and caches, with each floor getting a bit harder on the way to the top where extraction would await us.

Speaking of the Void, a Neural Sentry sabotage/assassination would be really nice.

The assassination would take place in a multiple leveled large room where the Sentry core is suspended by (technocyte?) strands, and we'd have to go around weakening it by destroying the strands. With each strand destroyed, the sentry would spawn a squad of specters to defend it on top of the waves of corrupted it sends after us, at the same time the sentry core would open up specific parts that would reveal its inner workings which we could shoot and thus would allow us to damage it.
During the final parts we could have Corrupted Vor come pester us as a last attempt to save the Sentry.

On 10/07/2017 at 9:28 PM, lysinelai said:

I know I'm talking about something large but this is an insane idea, which I personally think will be very interesting.

We get this stalker thing from the start of the game but we really didn't know why the stalker stalk tennos, and after watching a video in which a player can actually play AS the stalker on Tenncon I got this crazy idea. There are many parts in this idea and I will list them down one by one.

1. A quest about the stalker, why he tracks down tennos and tries to kill them, this may involve a lot of orokin history and stories pretty much like the story of Hunhow.

2. Two different death marks for Stalker AND Shadow Stalker after a tenno finishes the Second Dream quest. This will come in use in ideas below. The death mark of stalker can be obtained in a different way such as killing the Shadow Stalker.

3. A new mission type: Terminate (or whatever). Players who have finished the said quest can play this mission, in which the tenno will play AS the Stalker and hunt down a specific tenno marked by an assassination marker. He may be able to choose the mission he wants to invade, or he may be forced to invade a random mission. The warframe and gear of the Stalker will be fixed just like the AI Stalker in game. The mission ends in either the target is killed, or the Stalker is forced to flee. Only players who have finished the Second Dream and has a death mark of the Stalker can be targeted by the tenno played Stalker, and the mission can have a cooldown like 48 hours or even a week, or other cooldown methods like crafting a key to "Stalker Fortress" will cost 12 hours and cannot be rushed. Therefore tennos don't get chased by the Stalker all the time. (This mission can have a similar way to start like Helping Clem, and Hunting for Ayatan Treasures, which means you have to talk to an NPC in a relay or anywhere to start this mission.)

4. A standing system for terminate missions. Terminate missions give little or no reward themselves, but they will offer standing points to a new system (Stalk Points, for example), and can exchange for some dark things, may be Umbra warframes, weapons (just think of Umbra variants of weapons, that will be really cool), decorations, stalker skin(lol), and so on. Finishing a terminate mission, whether success or not, will offer Stalk Points, and a successful mission will make more Stalk Points (pretty much like the conclave standing).

I know this is totally insane but personally I think this will be goddamned cool if it can really be added to the game one day.

Also many tennos have complained about the original Stalker doesn't appear after the Second Dream quest, making it very hard to complete codex scans of the original stalker, this may help solve this problem

The Sacrifice will most likely give us backstory about the Stalker.

On 25/8/2016 at 3:37 PM, DERebecca said:

Tenno!

We gather in the forums today with an open thread with a single purpose: collect ideas for Mission types.

If that's enough to get you thinking, the simple rules are to submit a single post with your idea:
This can not be a re-architecture of our system (i.e open world base building!).
This should be a goal oriented mission of the endless or non-endless variety.
This should be concise - the mission goals should be clear in a couple of paragraphs of writing.
This should be based off of your Warframe experience, and a reflection of what you think would fit.
This should be based off a 4 player mission.

If you want more information on the thought process - we haven't really added a new mission type in a while. We've added Trials, Quests, but when it comes to your standard Star Chart options there hasn't been a new member of the family lately. 

While we do have some ideas of our own in mind, we're looking to hear from you to assess themes and interesting ideas.

So, have at it!

We'll review in about a week's time. Please keep it civil.

Mis sugerencias para mejorar Warframe en cuanto a hacer el juego más consistente, retador y entretenido en cualquier tipo de misión.

1) Los enemigos en warframe deberían tener unos "stats" (estadísticas y características) fijas y no que su armadura, vida y escudos y el daño que causan suba de forma desequilibrada, de modo que ya no resulta agradable para el jugador. Los enemigos no deberían ser fáciles de matar aunque sea el inicio de la misión cada enemigo debe suponer un reto. Obviamente al ir progresando la misión la cantidad y el tipo de enemigos aumenta pero sus "stats" permanecen estables; según el tiempo, en qué etapa se halle la misión, el mismo enemigo puede tener "stats" mejorados pero sólo hasta una tercera vez. Este punto a la vez influye en:

2) Las armas deberían tener un desempeño más parejo entre sí. Sin importar que arma sea todas deben tener el potencial de matar a tu enemigo. La diferencia será en que algunas armas causarán más daño, o el daño será más rápido dependiendo del tipo de daño, elemento que posea, cadencia de fuego, clase de arma y en el tipo de enemigo en el que uses esa arma, puntería u otros factores. De esta forma todos disfrutarán su arma favorita sin preocuparse de que no le sirva. Tendrán que variar en el uso de armas y se verán motivados a adquirir y a usar diferentes armas ya que todas les funcionan. “Si los stats de los enemigos no escalan y se mantienen  fijos se mantiene el equilibrio del juego, ya que los stats de las armas ni de los warframes escalan durante una misión"

3) Las habilidades de los waframes deberían tener "cooldown" o tiempo de recarga. Al tener tiempo de recarga aumenta el reto para el jugador. El jugador se preocupa más por usar inteligentemente sus habilidades y a planear como aprovechar las habilidades de los demás. Obviamente algunas habilidades tendrán tiempo de recarga cortas y otras más largas. Eso dependerá de lo poderosa que sea habilidad, el tipo de warframe que sea y del coste de energía que requiera usarla. Esto por consecuencia también influirá en la obtención de energía durante en juego lo que supondrá un reto más para el jugador.

4) Las misiones nunca deberían poder completarse corriendo. Aunque se trate de una misión de captura. Hay que ser más creativos en hacer de la misión un reto. Los enemigos deben tener una mejor inteligencia artificial "AI" .Deben de impedirte realizar tu misión y tener una respuesta más atenta y ordenada. La seguridad debe ser más rigurosa y no que las cámaras de seguridad y los láseres pasen por alto tu presencia. Para poder llevar a cabo tu misión debería de requerirse que realices ciertas acciones ya sea desbloquear una puerta sin ser detectado para pasar al sgte. nivel de la nave o deberían pedirte que destruyas ciertos objetos o enemigos para seguir progresando en la misión. Usar el entorno no sólo como escenario sino también como parte de la misión es otra forma. Esto hace que no te avientes sin pensar sino que adoptes algún estilo de juego dependiendo de que misión sea. El sigilo debe ser parte de un ninja. Esto influye en el sgte. punto:

5) Aprovechar la movilidad y fluidez de los warframes. "Parkour". Acciones como el salto bala o correr por demasiado tiempo deberían tener resistencia o "stamina"; acciones como deslizarse, girar, doble salto o planear en el aire no. De esta forma se evita avanzar "corriendo" y permite analizar mejor la situación y disfrutar del ambiente. Se debe crear la necesidad usar ciertos objetos y maniobras como usar la tirolesa "Zip-line" o subir una pared "Wall dash". Estar suspendido en la pared "Wall latch" podría dar invisibilidad temporal y "aim glide" un aumento de cadencia de fuego mientras estas en el aire; maniobras de girar y rodar esquivar ataques, usar la tirolesa proporcionarte evasión, un aterrizaje brusco repercutirá en los escudos. Si el jugador quiere ser más rápido o potenciar ciertas maniobras tendrá que usar mods o aprovechar las habilidades de warframes. Los beneficios deben de notarse y darse a conocer. Obligarte e incentivarte a usar tu movilidad es otra forma de crear el reto y dar emoción.

6) Validar las maniobras Melé y las "stances" o animaciones de ataque. Debe de ser relativamente fácil y sencillo ejecutar las "stances”. Al cumplirse la sugerencia uno alcanzar un daño justo o poderoso mediante el uso de las "stances" y los combos no debe ser un problema. Eliminar mods como "furia" o reducir considerablemente su efecto dará tiempo al jugador para presionar las teclas que se requieran para ejecutar una "stance". Se deberá re-equilibrar el daño por combo melé y se deberá de mejorar la eficiencia (costo de energía) y efectividad de la "canalización" .Una forma de incentivar la canalización es proporcionar varios de los beneficios que dan los mods de canalización sin tener que equiparlos o reducir el números de ellos.

Hay otros puntos como archialas, PvP, daños, "re-work" de warframes, mods, etc. que también merecen opiniones pero estas son los que yo considero mejorarían considerablemente el actual y venidero sistema de juego. Sé inglés pero no me doy tanto crédito como para escribirlo en ese idioma.

• 2 weeks later...

Here goes, I'm typing this on my mobile & its quite fiddly. If in the future our orbiters appear in game, we could perhaps have a new arching mission. The Grineer have managed to locate the orbiter despite its cloaking, and are sending waves of their space troops at it. Several troops in each wave carry beacons which they attempt to plant on the hull; if these beacons are not then destroyed in time, a nearby Grinner vessel (Balor formorian?) will start firing at the orbiter, meaning you either destroy a planted beacon quickly or will need to flee in the orbiter to avoid destruction. Multiple player missions mean each orbiter needs defending. Apologies, I originally posted this in the main mission section, how do I delete it from there please?

Edited by (XB1)Cannon plodder
Spelling

Mission type: Repair

Kind of like a scavenger hunt, players have to find components of a MacGuffin throughout the level and return them to a designated area to "repair" the MacGuffin. Pieces are either hidden, not unlike caches or cephalon fragments, or they are "securely locked away." Locked pieces can present the player with anything from a spy-type vault to a simple hack to another fetch quest, (example: players have to find a not-well-guarded datamass to insert into the console to unlock the piece.) Higher level Repair missions could potentially have more pieces, harder puzzles, different types of secure lock-downs, or (Vay) Hek, even a time limit!

Edited by IcicleFerret
phrasing was suboptimal

• 2 weeks later...

Mission type: Diversion

The missions 2 players start on the ground in a base while 2 people start in the air in archwing... The players outside must attack and distract enemies, while the players inside must complete the objectives. The better the players outside do, the easier the inside job becomes. Players can land through an airlock at any time to assist inside or exit to assist outside but it will make one side more difficult. 

You talked about in the stream Venus as the open world, I know that all this is fantasy anyway but Venus's surface  is 450 degrees so I think the Warframe would catch on fire instantly as well as the atmospheric pressure being roughly 90x higher than that of Earth. Instead of Open World on this planet I think standard missions in protective bubbles would be a better idea where the player can experience the environment however not become an imploding ember.