The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your favorite team for endgame

mrbeefy15

As the title says. You can go as in depth as you want with your frames, weapons, strategy and all that.

TL;DR: As of this post, my favorite combo of frames to battle late game enemies are Mag for damage, Frost for tanky support, Trinity for heal and energy restore support (probably EV), and last is situational. I like Nova, Vauban, Loki, Nekros, another Trinity (one EV and another Bless), Nyx, really anything with nice support, lockdown or AOE CC to fill the situational spot.

I heard rework Mag and beam weapons are really good so with three other players with beam weapons would be really good. I like to build things that counter annoying enemies like nulifiers, bombards, stuff like that. Using high fire rate weapons are good against the nulifier bubble,

On Mag, I value power efficiency, power strength, and range with range being the most important. Power strength isn't as necessary because the way that Magnetize scales with enemy weapons. Efficiency is nice for spamming, power strength is nice for the damage amplification. I also like Natural Talent and Shield Transference as quality of life mods. Spam Polarize for the shards, Magnetize for the damage and to avoid bullets, Pull for the CC. Crush is ok. I can see the Crush augment being useful for pinch situations but I like Shield Transference for the shields even though that won't matter when you get one shot late game anyway so Crush augment might be better. Hmmmm.... Primary weapon: I heard Quanta is really good for Magnetize. Secondary, I like anything that is either status or CC. I build either Atamos or Sonicor. Melee doesn't matter on Mag. I like Life Strike and Crit weapons so something like that. Carrier is my favorite companion, and sweeper is really good.

I value Range and Power Efficiency for Frost. Strength doesn't really matter because your bubbles will scale with enemy damage, and Duration is nice but kinda difficult to get due to valuing Range more and not using Narrow Minded which decreases Range. Efficiency for spamming. I really like Ice Wave Impedance and Chilling Globe as Augments. It really jumps his utility up quite a bit. Spam Snow Globe, Avalanche, and Ice Wave when necessary. Save downed teammates with Snow Globe. I like making paths with Snow Globe to traverse through the level safely. Don't forget you can explode Snow Globe with his 1 which also knocks down enemies within the radius. Tons of CC and can save your entire team.

To me Trinity is one of the most rewarding frames. For this team build, I value a EV Trinity for maximum energy restoration and shield restoration. I max Power Strength, Range and Efficiency and leave duration around 10% for super quick refills. Constantly Energy Vamp and Bless when needed. Look at your teams health pool and if you're in affinity range for Bless. Vampire leach is super important on an EV Trin so your team won't go into their health pool as often and it gives you some breathing room.

For the situational spot: Slow Nova is really nice for the CC and the damage amp. Nekros is nice for the CC and the loot drop. Vauban is nice for locking down an entire room single handed. A Bless Trinity is nice for 75% reduction but it falls off a little bit so it's not as great as it used to be. Nyx is nice for the scaling damage on her ult but it also takes a lot of energy. Sorta like an Irradiating Disarm Loki but leaves the weapons on the enemies. Loki is meh to me because it takes away the scaling damage and this is meant to use the enemy's damage to kill themselves but still worth mentioning. Titania just came out and I really like her lantern ability. If you stack Range and Duration mods but not Narrow Minded to keep the Range, then you have a floating Nyx bubble and the enemies aggro to that instead of you so it's absolutely perfect combo. Still needs testing but just imagine if it actually works. Really cool synergy.

This was fun. I'm interested in some other really fun, quirky and end game viable team builds to try.