Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account migration

SayenAcardia

Hi im SayonFireh in PS4 i know i cant migrate my account PC to PS4 but if i talk in support warframe they can help me? I spend a lot of money and years playing warframe in pc and im level 16 with all primes so please help me. If they will do an a second account migration so say when.. 2017? 2018? 2050? Today? XD

Edited by -STarWarF-
English

Support can't help you. Since 2015, account migration to consoles has been brought un 6 times during streams by DE_Steve (Steve Sinclair), he keeps saying that they want to do another account migration, at some point a tentative date of "early 2016" was given, but of course never happened. Last time it was brought up, Steve said they want to do it but don't have time at the moment since they're hard at work on The War Within. We just have to keep waiting and hope.

I asked this same thing many times.

Apparently because of contracts you cannot move from ps4 to pc ever at any time or ever in the future.

They have said that they may do a PC to ps4 move though.

I moved from Ps4 to pc and just started over.I was Mr 18 on PS4.It took a couple hundred hours and I am Mr 14 on Pc.

I still have a few hundred plats on Ps4 I would gladly trade for Pc plats. As well as Prime mods and stuff.

2 hours ago, JesterTheNight said:

Support can't help you. Since 2015, account migration to consoles has been brought un 6 times during streams by DE_Steve (Steve Sinclair), he keeps saying that they want to do another account migration, at some point a tentative date of "early 2016" was given, but of course never happened. Last time it was brought up, Steve said they want to do it but don't have time at the moment since they're hard at work on The War Within. We just have to keep waiting and hope.

so its possible but soon™ confirmed