Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 5

[DE]Rebecca

13 minutes ago, Lord_Jaxom3 said:

I think that's kinda the point, but also so you don't have a sudden bubble pop out of a wall.

but they haven't fixed their bubble passing through walls and floors.... same goes for the grineer flame throwers

17 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where players could become unable to select mission nodes on the Star Chart.

# Still remains. Doesn't matter how many times we click on the mission it just don't start. Yesterday, I had much troubles starting fissure missions as whenever someone invited me for a fissure mission it was getting cancelled out and when I was trying to start I kept clicking but nothing happened.

- Fixed an issue where a crash that would occur when a lobby was host migrated in the Star Chart.

# Still remains. Host migration in the lobby with a dark background with chat active only, I had to request someone to invite me for a mission and accept to get my navigation and functions visible again otherwise ALT+F4.
- Fixed an issue where the mission countdown would get stuck at 1 second.

# Still remains. Happened to me yesterday even after the hotfix. Now the countdown stops at 0 and everything freezes.
- Fixed issues with the Datamass falling through the floor on Uranus Mobile Defense.

# Its a different one but related. Datamass dont come out after completion with no Lotus prompting or timer countdown, that tower just remains as it is with it's healthbar and with no indication to input a datamass which clarifies that the datamass is still inside.

# # In another fissure reactor sabotage mission after extracting 2 coolant cells & inserting the core (meltdown) into the reactor one of the 4 reactor cells popped out as a target having a red target sign appearing on the minimap without giving us any chance of hacking the main console or even destroying the reactor cells though they were in their protected state so harms were possible to make. We tried everyting but nothing happened and aborted.

And the butterflies still flap their wings on the background as Nekros Prime starts to show off with his dead army and a galatine prime in hand on the launcher screen. This one made me laugh.

Edited by AhmadIYE

2 hours ago, LSG501 said:

but they haven't fixed their bubble passing through walls and floors.... same goes for the grineer flame throwers

The grineer flamethrowers need to be fixed, yes. But the bubbles popping through the floor are fine. By suddenly popping out I mean as they spawn they just suddenly exist. It's not very natural and is a bit jarring

Syndicate weapons/augs SOMETIMES no longer proc after entering Titania's Razor Wing (Ult, power 4)

see: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006562470/screenshots/ (Screenshot will be taken down sometime in Sept 2016)

Banshee's premium Soprana skin left Butt-cheek deflates in many animations and idle stances (suspect cloth physics failure, no screenshot; I am lazy)

Staticor is locking all stances into what looks like the 'no stance selected' idle animation (not the throwing weapon animation for the stance the frame is using)

20 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

<snip>

Changes & Additions:
- All Nullifier units (regular, Corrupted) now spawn without their Bubble intact, but it grows to full size over time.

<snip>

Yeah...this...is not actually happening. 

It will be a nice change, though, once its really, actually in the game, I'm sure...

Can u please back void survival i play a lot on solo mission on void but now im just login to play sorties and log out. im not enjoying this game anymore. i love this game but its so boring without survival mission on void with primes parts. all the fissure missions are just only short missions.  and not so even challenging anymore.. i hope void will back soon.