Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 5

[DE]Rebecca

welp...
Update Failed! Cannot find the Warframe executable file
tried to reinstall the game, still not working, run as administrator not working either...

this is the 1st time it happen to me..
now i tried redownloading the game directly (not from steam)

On 27.08.2016 at 6:32 PM, CapAllan said:

This really didn't happen. I can't even properly go to an EMPTY relay now. I crash due to insufficient memory and yes, I know. I need a better computer. But hey! The map isn't even as big as many others and my computer is having difficulty loading it. Why?

Guys, please. This map will always be broken for me unless you guys make it possible for us to go to relays alone when matchmaking is set to solo. Or, make the map less heavy and make it easy for people like us. Not everyone has got a good computer.

Oh boy, someone else has this issue!
Are you using Windows XP or/and x32 system? If so (and especially on XP), no matter which settings or specs you have, you won't be able to play the game properly.
Here is a very detailed and dedicated investigation on this that is for some reason neglected. 

If you're on XP, upgrades won't help you, support won't help you. I finally got into a Relay only after upgrading to Windows 7 x64.

1 hour ago, TheDarkness506 said:

Oh boy, someone else has this issue!
Are you using Windows XP or/and x32 system? If so (and especially on XP), no matter which settings or specs you have, you won't be able to play the game properly.
Here is a very detailed and dedicated investigation on this that is for some reason neglected. 

If you're on XP, upgrades won't help you, support won't help you. I finally got into a Relay only after upgrading to Windows 7 x64.

I'm on Windows 10 32 bit.

More new bugs:

Tonfas quick melee right arm (first swing) seems to have a dead range when running Primed Reach; the reach on both swings can hit at a very nice range, and at short range. But as I tested on some crates it is possible to have a crate closer than the max reach of the weapon, but not hit when swung at until hilariously short range (left arm swing, swing 2, is able to hit anywhere inside of max reach. The problem appears to be forward only, the wing of the strike (to the side) seems to hit fine. Can anyone else confirm?

Clarification: Ash Noble stance makes the Banshee Soprana skin skirt glitch obvious even when doing nothing.

EDIT HERE:

Others have mentioned that Snipers are very weak vs Nullifiers. Suggestion: Sniper combo counter is refreshed (NOT increased by) Bubble hits, layers of bubble destruction are counted by current dmg multiple, at 1x 6 hits on void null, at 1.5x 4, and at 2x 3 hits to drop..etc.

/END EDIT

Errors found on page 9:

Ash noble stance pinches Valkyr's premium Gersemi skin tail.

Banshee's premium Soprana skin skirt clips through the frame during sound-quake (like crazy bad)

Original bug report from page 8 is copied here for ease of browsing:

Syndicate weapons/augs SOMETIMES no longer proc after entering Titania's Razor Wing (Ult, power 4)

see: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006562470/screenshots/ (Screenshot will be taken down sometime in Sept 2016)

Banshee's premium Soprana skin left Butt-cheek deflates in many animations and idle stances (suspect cloth physics failure, no screenshot; I am lazy)

Staticor is locking all stances into what looks like the 'no stance selected' idle animation (not the throwing weapon animation for the stance the frame is using)

Edited by Achronus

Could I please get a statement if the Nittain requirement for Flawless Rank of "New Loka" caused by the change from Nyx's to Vaubans Neurooptics was intended or an oversight, because they are the only Syndicate right now requiring Nittain for max rank.

Just now, TheDarkness506 said:
  Hide contents

32 bit. That's what was most reported.
I'm unfamiliar with win10, so I suggest actually try to get help from Support. 

I switched to DX11 the other day and things seem to be better. Its not perfect, but its better.