Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 5

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Man_In_Suitcase said:

Thanks!

Wait, All Nullifier units (regular, Corrupted) now spawn without their Bubble intact, but it grows to full size over time?!

tumblr_lz27yt6l3E1r8eadho1_500.gif

Could we now please enable Sniper weapons to have innate punch through on Nullifier bubbles?

I have mentioned about Sniper Rifle being able to punch through or pop bubble before:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/641359-snipers-should-have-punch-through/#comment-7176854

8 minutes ago, S33K3RsDude said:

Stops them from spawning on top of you in fissures.

After testing in a fissure mission just now, that's about all it does.  I actually had two nullies beside each other in a corridor.  Didn't bother me, but it would freak out some others to have that happen. 

15 minutes ago, WhiteFaux said:

Some stuff I noticed while playing Titania:

- When using her fourth ability on a Corpus map, the melee locks on to the nearest turret (even when it isn't deployed), even though you may be closer to other enemies

- While doing a survival run I noticed that her second ability was only giving the Thorns buff after 1-2 minutes

Also:

- The Swift Deth sentinel mod is showing up as a new mod on the reward screen?

13 minutes ago, EmmMortem said:

the thing that I notice the most is that Titania glitches when she speeds up while being on razorwing mode. which makes me cri a lot 

Do you guy notice that when you active Razor Wing, it's dispel all buff from Tribute on you and all other team member ? You can still cast in on Razor wing mode, but can't get the buff even you eatting that buff clone

Edited by WjndWalk3r

yay thanks for fixes.

now for the nitty gritty.: Still no fix for Nekros.

again.

ok here's the thing. you wanna keep your silly little health decay on shadows? fine. but give us an icon that indicates how much health is remaining.

Either that or make a mix of both old and new. go back to duration, make the shadows multipliers something between what it was/is and keep the recast for teleporting the shadows to you and timer refresh, without any healing. And please do something about soul punch. i don't care what but something, some synergy. my ideia is do it like titania where nekros consumes the soul for buffs. or minion buffs. or more shadows. something. please.

And i know this bit does not belong here, but i highly doubt you're still reading the nekros thread.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

great job

However still no fix for:

- unable to perform charge attack with redeemer used with Bullet Dance (does not work in melee mode only), other combos of this stance are very hard to start due to it.

- unadjustable back holstering of redeemer uset with Frost prime (redeemer floats in air)

Hmm, connectivity problems when choosing relic in lobby seems not completely fixed. Already freezed several times and disconnected on loading. I guess some problems occur when people instantly disconnects if they don't like other's relics.

I'm still having this issue where two music tracks play when I go to the market. Most of the time one will start and then a couple seconds later another will start on top of the first one and it just sounds horrible. Even when those two end, another two start up. It started doing this after Hotfix #4.

I am satisfied with the nullifier nerf. And i would like to request that make the bubbles a little smaller because they seem to reach the "2nd floors" in corpus tilesets(well more like upper platform). I just need the size to be a little smaller with no decrease on health or any buffs.Just the size, just a little, please:satisfied:. i would love the game even more if you did