Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 5

[DE]Rebecca

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Fixed an issue where the mission countdown would get stuck at 1 second.

Not really, I just had it (first time ever) when I exited Navigation very quickly leaving it exactly at 1 second left and getting stuck on it.

Reload fixed.

I'm getting weird glitches that always result in a crash, first everything's fine, then there's alot of lag and slow down, it gets worse, stays that way for about five minutes of me barely moving, then crashes.  Sometimes it shows five or six people in the group when this happens.

Still have the end of mission rewards screen carrying over the exit loading screen this hasn't been fixed.

Still crash frequently when setting foot in a relay.

6 minutes ago, Braynstorm said:

9m0VVOu.png

Still not fixed - "Session unavailable" during mission loading screen,

Having this problem now and then too. Only restarting the game seems to fix it in my experience.

Edited by Geraaltix

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 5

Conclave Changes & Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with the Conclave Karak Skin.
- Reduced camera-shake on Glaive throws.
- Made the world state window shading darker for the Conclave window.
- Fixed an issue with Conclave affinity percentages showing negative percents (%+-10)

Changes & Additions:
- All Nullifier units (regular, Corrupted) now spawn without their Bubble intact, but it grows to full size over time.
Reverted some cloth changes to Nekros.
- Increased the health and armor of The Silver Grove shrine, but removed shields. The new health and armor values should make protecting the shrine easier.
- Improved performance in Relays by creating better rules for what is loaded.

Fixes:
- Fixed issues with hitches and hiccups in Fissure Missions started that were started after they  had expired from the World State Window.
- Fixed an issue where players could become unable to select mission nodes on the Star Chart.
- Fixed an issue where a crash that would occur when a lobby was host migrated in the Star Chart.
- Fixed an issue where the mission countdown would get stuck at 1 second.
- Fixed issues with the Datamass falling through the floor on Uranus Mobile Defense.
- Fixed an issue where default Operator customizations were not correctly refreshed.
- Fixed an issue with Operator noses sometimes poking through closed hoods.

Ok, question, is the Silver Grove repeatable if we craft the apothics again? I'm asking for mod farming purposes, since the Specters we fight form each apothic apparently has a chance to drop new mods.

Still not fixed:

Both types of Mutalist Ospreys are improperly immune to several CC abilities even though all the other type of Ospreys are not immune. I've attached a couple videos from the simulacrum with Mutalist Osprey and Shield Osprey side-by-side to demonstrate this bug. This bug has been around for a long time.

Nezha and Divine Spears

Titania and Spellbind

Edited by weezedog

39 minutes ago, VoidWraith said:

Ok, question, is the Silver Grove repeatable if we craft the apothics again? I'm asking for mod farming purposes, since the Specters we fight form each apothic apparently has a chance to drop new mods.

Yes and no. Repeatable quest are not a thing, but since you can find the Silver Grove outside the quest in the earth tile set, you can just use the apothics to summon the specters and fight them.

Not sure if anyone noticed: Titania while in Razorwing mode,she removes both "Buffs" from Tribute and also Spellbind and she is UNABLE to "self-buff" with both spellbind or tribute. I was searching for this on forums for a while, not sure if there is any info about this or not, if it is a bug or intended feature.

(Also, Dex Pixia seems to have a high status chance,unlike before impossible to proc?)

1 hour ago, Tymerc said:

I don't like the change to nullifiers. They sound incredibly easy to kill now. Please buff their shields and health to compensate their extreme vulnerability. =/ 

Oh comon, they now just don't fall on your head suddenly on fissure missions cancelling all the nice buffs you had, which was impossible to avoid. Just nerf Simulor and everything will be fine.