The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wtb Rhino parts but no body is selling for a fair price?

VeeniXx

I really need the Rhino prime blueprint and neuroptics but the problem is: everybody is selling them for a way to high price... like 100 plat for a blueprint and 75 for the neuroptics?! I can buy an entire set for that price... So if anyone is selling them for a fair and/or cheap price, please let me know ;)

4 minutes ago, VeeniXx said:

Well I even when it is vaulted... I don't see why people would sell parts with higher prices then an entire set... that's just dumb...

If you believe this is happening (sets being available for less than the price that the individual parts are selling for), then there's an opportunity staring you in the face.

Just now, pauli133 said:

If you believe this is happening (sets being available for less than the price that the individual parts are selling for), then there's an opportunity staring you in the face.

Check the market and then check the trade chat... it is happening man

15 minutes ago, VeeniXx said:

Well I even when it is vaulted... I don't see why people would sell parts with higher prices then an entire set... that's just dumb...

If someone is selling the set for less than the individual components, why not just buy the set? You can either sell the spare parts yourself for plat or ducats.

Wtb Rhino parts but no body is selling for a fair price

Define "fair". Warframe trading is open market. There is nothing fair or unfair here.

52 minutes ago, VeeniXx said:

like 100 plat for a blueprint and 75 for the neuroptics

That's is actually the normal price now.

53 minutes ago, VeeniXx said:

I can buy an entire set for that price

Can you now? I do not think so.

The lowest in warfrme.market at this moment is 295p for the set. So, if you are getting the set for 100p(which I personally do not believe to be true), you should buy it right now and sell the parts you do not need to recover/profit the amount of platinum you invested. Business tactics 101.

1 minute ago, DEADSHOT456 said:

Define "fair". Warframe trading is open market. There is nothing fair or unfair here.

That's is actually the normal price now.

Can you now? I do not think so.

The lowest in warfrme.market at this moment is 295p for the set. So, if you are getting the set for 100p(which I personally do not believe to be true), you should buy it right now and sell the parts you do not need to recover/profit the amount of platinum you invested. Business tactics 101.

I can for 180 so yh... and fair means: not overpricing all your stuff like they do with rhino prime parts

Just now, VeeniXx said:

I can for 180 so yh

So, why are you complaining instead of buying then? Also, that means you lied in your first post when you said you could get the set for 100p. That reduces the credibility for whatever you say now.

3 minutes ago, VeeniXx said:

fair means: not overpricing all your stuff like they do with rhino prime parts

Also, you are no one to decide what is fair and what is overpriced. If you feel it is overpriced, do not buy. Wait for Rhino Prime to return, as simple as that.

If you do not understand the concept of open market, read up on it. It is how it is. It is not overpriced if majority of the players are selling the set for ~300p. What would be overpriced is if someone asked for 500p for the set when others are selling for 300p. If you think that what majority is selling for is overpriced, you are free to sell the parts you do not need for less. I bet you wouldn't do that.

Perspective changes when you change from buyer to seller.

Just because you think that the set should be 100p or the parts should be lower than what majority players are asking, it doesn't mean you are right here. No, you are not.

34 minutes ago, DEADSHOT456 said:

So, why are you complaining instead of buying then? Also, that means you lied in your first post when you said you could get the set for 100p. That reduces the credibility for whatever you say now.

Also, you are no one to decide what is fair and what is overpriced. If you feel it is overpriced, do not buy. Wait for Rhino Prime to return, as simple as that.

If you do not understand the concept of open market, read up on it. It is how it is. It is not overpriced if majority of the players are selling the set for ~300p. What would be overpriced is if someone asked for 500p for the set when others are selling for 300p. If you think that what majority is selling for is overpriced, you are free to sell the parts you do not need for less. I bet you wouldn't do that.

Perspective changes when you change from buyer to seller.

Just because you think that the set should be 100p or the parts should be lower than what majority players are asking, it doesn't mean you are right here. No, you are not.

I never said i could get a set for 100, learn to read man.. i said that a freaking blueprint already costs 100 plat...

4 minutes ago, VeeniXx said:

I never said i could get a set for 100, learn to read man.. i said that a freaking blueprint already costs 100 plat...

1 hour ago, VeeniXx said:

I really need the Rhino prime blueprint and neuroptics but the problem is: everybody is selling them for a way to high price... like 100 plat for a blueprint and 75 for the neuroptics?! I can buy an entire set for that price... So if anyone is selling them for a fair and/or cheap price, please let me know ;)

While you may not have said it explicitly, your phrasing above isn't exactly precise and it could be implied.

10 minutes ago, VeeniXx said:

1 hour ago, VeeniXx said:

like 100 plat for a blueprint and 75 for the neuroptics?! I can buy an entire set for that price

"Learn to write man".

And if you can't, then do not try to insult others.

2 minutes ago, VeeniXx said:

100+75.. math u know

As I said "Learn to write or phrase a sentence properly"...There is nothing wrong in interpreting that you meant you can buy a set for either of those price. Because you wrote it like that. Basic English you know...

And anyway, why are you still whining if you got a good deal? I am just gonna stop replying to you.