Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Polarizing Debate... Which Frame Do I Forma

Lludu

So.. Heres the thing. 

I Have a couple of formas, and a lot of frames. But I am stuck on debating which frame to actually polarize. Right now I have the following frames maxed at 30;

Excaliber Prime

Frost Prime

Banshee

Volt

Ember

Vauban

Saryn

Trinity

Loki

(Im missing Mag, Rhino, Nyx, Ash, and Reg. Frost/Excal)

While my goal is to level all the frames to 30.. I am stuck waiting for foundry work to complete, so in the meantime i figured i polarize one to make it better...

However I cant decide. I figured I will seek out help here for a decision!

Mostly, I do defense, so Frost/Banshee/Vauban/Saryn would be the normal choices... but how to pick?

Which frame would benefit MOST from the Forma?

For me it would be Frost Prime since Frost is my favorite warframe. I love the sub-zero from mortal combat similarities.

It really does boil down to personal preference when it comes to something like this.

Edited by Pr0cessor

Alright.. So if i go with frost... He would probably most benefit from the  "Bar" probably right? considering he is a Prime, he already has 2 Defense ones.

I would pick a polarity slot based on which mods you know you will normally always use which have a high number when maxed. You also want to consider other things as well.

Since Frost is my fav I have him with a particular polarity setup so I can always use 3 of his 4 abilities when I need to. When going against grineer or corpus I roll with freeze, snowglobe, avalanche, flow, vitality, redirection, focus, stretch, streamline and continuity. When I'm going against infested I use an un-leveled freeze, icewave, avalanche, flow, vitality, redirection, focus, stretch, streamline and continuity.

Edit: I've added 3 forma to my regular Frost so far and I still need to forma it once more if I want to max out my vitality and redirection. So far I have polarity for all 4 abilities, 2 bars, 2 passive and 1 checkmark (for my focus). My 4th and final polarity slot will probably be another checkmark for continuity.

Edit: I made some mistakes with my original post. I've revised and edited it now.

Edited by Pr0cessor

Edit: I've added 3 forma to my regular Frost so far and I still need to forma it once more if I want to max out my vitality and redirection. So far I have polarity for all 4 abilities, 2 bars, 2 passive and 1 checkmark (for my focus). My 4th and final polarity slot will probably be another checkmark for continuity.

That is what I will probably end up doing. 

Edited by lludu