Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible exploit - Received Ash Prime Neuroptics from Lith relic

Varpulis

So I just finished running a fissure mission with all 4 players equipped with Lith F1.

During the reward selection I had the progress and rewards window stuck open and couldn't see exactly what I was selecting, but I was told by a member of the squad that I selected one of the Nekros prime Chassis.

The after mission progress and rewards however showed a Ash prime Neuroptics - item impossible to get from a Lith relic. I checked both foundry and inventory for Nekros Chassis and it wasn't there even after restarting the game.

I'm not 100% sure on this but I think Ash prime Neuroptics was a reward from the mission I ran just before this, so whatever bug caused this gave me another reward I got from a previous mission.

If anyone from DE wants to check this I was in a squad with Smuuuk, Gergo_R6 and Ghostrigger9.

Hey many I've had literally, the exact same bug, funnily enough with the same nekros chassis... but instead of getting a ash neuroptics i got a akstileto receiver which  was my reward from the previous mission didn't get the extra reciever nor the chassis and lost my relic as well, so i get you man.