Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.6

[DE]Rebecca

I was wondering if there will be a patch that moves the chat window? The toggle of team health and shields is really nice, but with four players it overlaps my chat window completely. I have to move it down every single time I start a mission.

For some reason finishing golem just before redtext announced the latest hotfix my platinum went from 1003 to 967. is there any way devs can see what got bought or what happened to my account? since i just got out of the mission and saw the red animation on my platinum happen :/

For some reason finishing golem just before redtext announced the latest hotfix my platinum went from 1003 to 967. is there any way devs can see what got bought or what happened to my account? since i just got out of the mission and saw the red animation on my platinum happen :/

WHAT!!! MISSING  PLat.Thats 36 PLAT.  PLAT. IS PLAT. sounds like a visit to the support line for a ticket. :(

I have a problem in my frame screen where you select the mods to apply that the bottom numbers go off the screen to the left, I only see starting at around 25 and changing aspect ratio and resolution doesn't help

Have same with few lower resolutions only.

So here is the deal.Me and my buddy are playing this game together,ALWAYS together,we never had a lag issue,and thats the reason we play together.

Since 2 days ago (22/06/2013) i have unbearable lag.I see players come and go.Enemies standing still.When i shoot an enemy,i dont know if i deal any dmg,i might see an enemy far beyond the map,shoot at him and he will die after 5-6 seconds.That enemy might be in front of me,and because of the lag i see him in the distance.

I never receive damage because of the lag,enemies never knock me down,but i might get poisoned from Ninja Infested.

The game starts all just fine,i dont lag...at start.After the first enemies appear though,then crazy lags starts.We tested this with my friend in more than one occasion.

I have port forwarded,and all systems are nominal and ready for launch,but everytime i get into ANY match (no matter how low the ping) the lag is horrific.If i Host all the rest experience my kind of lag.

I checked Ethernet,all ok.Wifi signal,all ok.Ports,all ok.

Region is set correctly also,and i shouldnt lag with my friend at all.We never lagged in any other game,and never in this game.

Sooooo...

Oh i also get "Lost connection to host" at the end and i must alt+F4 it.Even if i am the host...

Any help would be much appreciated.

I checked my ports once again.When the game is closed the ports are open.As soon as i open the game,the ports are BLOCKED for some reason.

Warframe itself blocks the ports i set it to get open...I used DMZ in my router just to get through this with no luck.