Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4] House of Lua - Storm Clan | PvP + PvE Clan sponsored events | Raid School | Beautiful emblem | Crown of Lua Aliiance

(PSN)bddacres

xhU7tPI.png

HOUSE OF LUA

Requirements: 

1. We are currently welcoming all players above the rank of Mr 2+. The MR requirement is only put in place to ensure that recruits have a fundamental view of warframe and will not abandon the game in the next few hours.
  2. Reality is more important than warframe however, if you do not let management know that you will inactive for 7 days or, more and the proceed to not log on for that time. we will be forced to kick you to make space for more active members 
  3. Upon being accepted into the clan do not spam players with unwanted invitations or, UNJUSTLY beg management for promotions. Both will end up in a demotion to the Lowborn rank and if the behavior continues, a ban from the clan and discord.  
  4. Any disrespect to any player, regardless of rank, will result in a stern warning and then a ban.

Discord: 

https://discord.gg/YbsAWSy

Clan Ranks :

Spoiler

The ranks are as follows:

Lowborn: Lowborn is the lowest rank in the clan, often new members or those currently on probation.

Page: Pages are full members of the clan, who are now ready to become attached to a mentor (or knight). Not all Pages will need mentoring, but it’s nice to have a direct person to contact who may know the answer without you having to spend day’s looking on the internet. Think of this as a buddy system. 

Squire:  Squires are Pages who have been put under the mentoring of a Knight (as explained above).

Knight: members who have played the game of a lot of hours and/or have a high mastery level. As a knight, you are expected to anoint a Page(s) to the level of squire and guide them through the trials and tribulations that is learning the core content of warframe. (Must be knighted by an existing knight to achieve this role)

Banneret:  Essentially managers, Bannerets are there to band together consistent groups for raids, farming and leader board attacks. Each banneret should establish a defined group of around 8 members in which they do consistent and regular actions in the name of our clan. Conclave experience is also preferred. ( MR 12 minimum and awarded  by a Vassal Lord to knights who show promise)

Vassal Lord: moderators and enforcers of the rules. When the council comes up with a new policy or tournament it is the responsibility of the high lords to enforce it and notify the clan. Think of these as the crowns bannermen. Should the need arise, a trusted and honored Vassal Lord may be instructed to temporarily leave the clan to establish a new House/clan.  (The King and his council are responsible for elevating new Vassal Lords).

Court: The Court is comprised of 12 members and is essentially comprised of the leaders of the clan. Generating the direction and future of the clan.  All laws must be voted on by the court and only laws with a majority vote will be passed unless Sovereign intervention involved. **The Court is lead by the Lord Constable and the Lord Protector.  If one member should step down without choosing a successor the Vassal Lords will be able to vote for a new one.**

King: The king is the leader of the clan.

Lastly, although we do have traditions, this is not a Role-play clan. Therefore, there will not be any requirements in reference of that atmosphere. Ranks serve a role and a purpose not, a status or, character. Any behavior that resembles such in a disruptive manner (I.e. Demanding lower ranks to rp for a promotion or, spamming clan chat) will result in a demotion to " lowborn " and if the behavior persists - a permanent ban.

Edited by (PS4)bddacres

Just now, (PS4)ronold1998 said:

Are you still recruiting? My old clan went inactive and I'm looking for help with getting better gear and learning better ways to rank up. I know it says you don't have a mastery rank requirement but I'm mastery rank 5.

Yes we are mate.... You are now a member of the House of sol

3 hours ago, (PS4)AlexanderP_04 said:

I would like to join ^-^ I've never been a fan of big clans, many enter just for the sake of being in a clan and normally have many inactive players. I'm kinda active though most of the time I play once a day and sometimes once a week. Btw I'm MR 19. :)

Ill get that invite to you asap

Hello there Tenno

I am a high end PVE player who's clan has gone inactive and I'm looking for a clan that is regularly online and running reg LOR and NM 

I'm MR 14 with all the main primes and strong weapons and experienced 

I haven't touched pvp once but I'd be down to take advice and learn with some of you

If you are seeking another skilled tenno I'd be keen

Thank you for reading

16 hours ago, (PS4)Amazin-Harry01 said:

Hello there Tenno

I am a high end PVE player who's clan has gone inactive and I'm looking for a clan that is regularly online and running reg LOR and NM 

I'm MR 14 with all the main primes and strong weapons and experienced 

I haven't touched pvp once but I'd be down to take advice and learn with some of you

If you are seeking another skilled tenno I'd be keen

Thank you for reading

sure thing bud

I would like to join.  Play daily, being playing since early 2014.  My old clan that I have just left became inactive and no one chat or join.  Also never done a raid and would like to have a go.  Got most frames and decent weapons. Mr17 and over 1400 hrs game time.

Edited by (PS4)razjack
Spelling